Cash-obsolescence-Samsung-LG-capacitor-blocked salt

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Cash-obsolescence-Samsung-LG-capacitor-blocked salt

by dedeleco » 02/06/12, 00:39

On CASH, tonight on A2, obsolescence of large flat TVs over € 500, with on Samsung and LG, capacitors at € 0,16 which die quickly in less than 3 years, repeatedly like an epidemic, replaced for 300 €, at the manufacturer, because too hot, placed near the radiators of the power transistors systematically, with these capacitors studied not to last long !!

An electrolytic capacitor contains water which evaporates all the more when it is hot and close to 100 ° C.

After protests, Samsung changed its capacitors, making them almost impossible to change, due to lack of space and heatable welds, without burning anything else !!

Computers the same, life shortened from 11 years to 3 to 5 years, in 10 years.

HP PC lifespan between 15 to 24 months, the warranty period, quickly found on electronic cards !!!

The smaller it is, the less it lasts !!

Pay more for your PCs.

2 HP PCs at 2x500 € 2 years each> 1 PC at 1000 € for more than 6 years !!

Check that your fans in the PCs do not block, and ventilate strongly, the hot corners !!
Put your laptops on stilts to ventilate them well, and cool them, and they last 3 years !! (checked check me)

So, ventilate all your electronics, in high winds, in the mistral, far from the radiators, or in a piece of furniture without air circulation inside !!

If it fails, change all the capacitors near the radiators, going from capacitors at 0,16 € to those at 4 €, and lifespan of <2000h to over 24000h.

Same washing machines, etc, shortened life, with the passage of time !!!

With me, it lasts perpetually, fridge 25 years, washing machine 24 years, boiler 25 years, etc ... it's easy, just change the parts at shortened duration and it lasts forever!

My mathulasem PCs still work, like my 32-year-old Apple II, but obsolete !!!!

Recent Apple has made the Iphone battery unchangeable !!
Lifespan 18 months !!

If you try, very difficult, mission impossible !!!
And above all to be an experienced welder.
but the last ones are glued, screwed, irremovable, special screws with screwdriver not found !!

Class action in the US and Apple negotiated and reimbursed amicably, secret !!

The death of the battery, makes Apple change, and therefore price calculated at well over half of the new one, to make change !!
Apple with absent subscribers !!

Applications requiring to change from PC or Iphone to iphone4S !!!
The software is passed to the servers!

I bought the Apple, II, 32 years ago, but nothing more recent from Apple since, because unacceptable money pump for a stingy like me !!!

If everyone were like me, Apple would have gone bankrupt, not selling anything, and Steve Jobs would be alive, emigrating to India, eating spices instead of US junk food !!

Whistleblower, sanctioned at INSERM.
Brawl, obstinate, tapped, brought to justice, Pierre Meneton, INSERM, against the excess salt in our food and which kills, to 100 deaths per day, 30000 deaths per year, from excess salt !!

60 years old studies !! Known since 1970, so 12g of salts per day !!

Worse than asbestos, heart attacks, hypertension, etc ...

Salt 8g and more per day, while 2g is enough.
He makes you thirsty and makes you drink lots of sodas and makes you fat, then kills !!

Checked on rats by Meneton ,, who die as well as rat rat death !!
Meneton alert, no action, 15 years ago !!

He shows food safety managers, led by Mr. Hirsch, who receives from him, a huge pile of documents, and who ends up being convinced, and gives an independent conference !!
A journalist from Le Point notes this killer reality, and publishes in his newspaper, 5 to 6 g per baguette, the same in cheeses, hams, cold meats, cakes, any industrial dish, more than in a bowl of sea, 3 4 times too much salt !!

This triggers threats from the salt lobby against this extravagant researcher asking to put him in the closet.
Attacks, destabilization by the salt lobby, with anything !!
Even he and his family, wiretapped by the DST, never cleared by the courts, 11 years ago.

Put pepper instead of salt !!

Kid, he refused prepared meals, according to his mother !!

In 2008, it was continued by the saltworks of France, the salt lobby, sued for defamation, for declaring the dangers of salt, and after demonstration in court, he is released.

In 10 years the French have reduced their salt by 50% !!

But eat little salt stuffed everywhere, in cheeses, hams and cold meats, all prepared and restaurant dishes, etc.
Make your own drumstick without salt !!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 02/06/12, 05:22

This is sadly true.
But as google is there: there is a parade.

To have a flat screen LG at 1 €, you need 2 capacitors
: Mrgreen:
Google knows which ones to change.
See if they are bulged and respect the polarity.
Thanks Google.

For Apple: dedicated is the ipod with the battery programmed to destroy itself after 18 months: it's a thing of the past.
I replaced enough batteries on iphone3G 3GS 4 ... cost 5 to 6 €
It's complicated on 3G / 3GS (last part to dismantle)
Child's play on the 4 / 4S (first part to be dismantled)

My 15 "acer laptop, with i5 core and 3D led screen lasted 3 months: drowned in 1 liter of grenadine syrup: my daughter
My acer 17 "one year old: only water without syrup: my son

My uncle 6 months old his dell 17 "with core i3: a glass of calva dropped by my niece.

The greatest danger is not always the passage of time.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/06/12, 05:51

Ok for Samsung, I already warned you:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post222024.html#222024

For the rest, whistleblowers on the net, I am much less enthusiastic. I find that there is far too little mobilization, and the info is hard to find!

If you have links ...

Don't let this happen ...! But we have little choice. Samsung employs 40 people in R&D alone : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: (including a part in the military field ... and the other which bump in ... the planned obsolescence ... to vomit) and it is alas, the world leader for the supply of flat slabs, which made fold Sony and also provides almost all the others ...!

Kudos to Dede for his post. (Even if it's a bit of a tote ...) : Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/06/12, 06:54

Ha yes, very true, all that.
But, apart from the washing machine which is a huge relief in everyday life, and the mobile phone which saves lives in the event of a car accident in an isolated place, none of these devices is necessary for our well being.
When I was a kid, I didn't have any of these devices, I spent my time cutting grass for my rabbits, and I was also going to poach crayfish in abandoned quarries.
Now we are the rabbits, with funny foods : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/06/12, 07:36

I have a confirmed TV convenience store friend (35 years of practice). He actually explained to me that, especially on LG, the capacitors were labeled 12V to operate under 12 V.

Serious manufacturers put 16 or 25 V

Personally, once I find no more old refurbished Philips (by the friend in question), I think I will invest in a serious brand by paying an additional warranty extension.

not want to invest 700 to 1000 euros for 2 or 3 years.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 02/06/12, 09:41

The poor quality condos had caused a scandal a few years ago in the computer world (I'm talking about the good old office towers)
After a lot of complaints, and a lot of "tutorials" on the net that explained how to change these condos, the overall quality of motherboards has improved (well for the big brands)
My current PC at 6 years old, I assembled it piece by piece paying attention to the quality of the different elements, and it still works just as well despite the pounds of dust it carries : Cheesy:

After that, for sure, when you buy supermarket PCs all shoddy brands that are not it is normal that it does not hold.
There are "professional" brands which are not much more expensive than supermarket PCs and which are nevertheless much stronger (I am thinking of Dell for example)

For other devices it is true that it is more difficult to sort, and that repair becomes more and more difficult.
(Before buying a flat screen, my parents had a Siemens TV that they kept for at least 20 years, and which still worked when it was scrapped, but I had repaired it 4 times in its life. .)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/06/12, 09:49

Well ch'crois although the screen tiles at Dell, it's Samsung ... : Cheesy:

(ultrasharp, inspiration, etc.) Can someone confirm?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 02/06/12, 09:56

But the tiles are rarely the source of the problem (the history of dead pixels we hear almost no more about, when it was the norm at the beginning of this technology)
The problem is the quality of the control electronics that there is behind, and there each manufacturer (or assembler?) Goes there with its sauce ... and its stew : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/06/12, 10:06

plasmanu wrote:This is sadly true.
But as google is there: there is a parade.

To have a flat screen LG at 1 €, you need 2 capacitors
Google knows which ones to change.
See if they are bulged and respect the polarity.
Thanks Google.

For Apple: dedicated is the ipod with the battery programmed to destroy itself after 18 months: it's a thing of the past.
I replaced enough batteries on iphone3G 3GS 4 ... cost 5 to 6 €
It's complicated on 3G / 3GS (last part to dismantle)
Child's play on the 4 / 4S (first part to be dismantled)

My 15 "acer laptop, with i5 core and 3D led screen lasted 3 months: drowned in 1 liter of grenadine syrup: my daughter
My acer 17 "one year old: only water without syrup: my son

My uncle 6 months old his dell 17 "with core i3: a glass of calva dropped by my niece.

The greatest danger is not always the passage of time.

At plasmanu it drank and smokes hard, hard !!!

With us, we have never drowned our PCs and laptops, at all in 32 years, since the first ones, which always work if we wish !!

I even have living relics the first real microcomputers from HP without a screen, released in 1973 !!!

A revolution, before, with punched cards, we waited more than a day, only to discover a forgotten parenthesis, after, with HP, only, a second !!

With the Apple II, I have enough to make a museum, computers that still work, and even printers !!

I am the age of my computers !! Not from my arteries !!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 02/06/12, 10:41

Well no.
Only those who make sure nothing happens.
It is life before obsolecense very often.
A dog that eats you a food.
A cat that cuts small threads.
A moved piece of furniture: ditto.

I got an almost new pro electric clipper, because a dog had eaten the basket and the wire.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru