Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Do you think homeopathy is:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Well here I am creating the homeopathy survey!

by ABC2019 » 26/10/20, 10:48

Janic wrote:
except that the only "tangible" thing is that we breathe, the chemical mechanism was not discovered until much later because precisely there is nothing "tangible" in the fact that we absorb oxygen and that CO2 is released.
except that what is tangible (takes a dico) is what is observable, not what is explicable.
And so if the proposals I made don't suit you, which one do you suggest instead? (so as not to divert the question to avoid answering it !!)
what does not suit me is to see that an ignoramus who does not even want to know a subject, takes himself for a connoisseur and throws anything because he has read fake news on social networks. So start by studying the subject BEFORE playing the boat. We'll see later if you start to know what you're trying to talk about.

so what ? how the fact that I would be ignorant would prevent you from rectifying my insufficiencies, by proposing your own characterization of the H? How does the fact that there are terraplatists prevent us from saying that the Earth is round and from explaining how we can estimate its radius?

Your argument has no logic, other than the obvious one to slip away by refusing to make your own proposals.

But the thread remains open, you can still do it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/10/20, 10:51

Janic wrote:
except that the only "tangible" thing is that we breathe, the chemical mechanism was not discovered until much later because precisely there is nothing "tangible" in the fact that we absorb oxygen and that CO2 is released.
except that what is tangible (takes a dico) is what is observable, not what is explicable.

well yes therefore the fact of breathing is tangible, the fact that we consume O2 to release CO2 is not in the first experience.
But I still have not seen how something "tangible" would not be at the same time "proved" (there are of course the reverse, things "proven" which are not tangible, but I do not see not how the reverse would be possible).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/10/20, 12:59

After you've defended the interests of big pharma to the death, we are at least sure of your interest ”sincere”For other disciplines!

Image Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/20, 14:50

But I still have not seen how something "tangible" would not be at the same time "proved" (there are of course the reverse, things "proven" which are not tangible, but I do not see not how the reverse would be possible).
It comes slowly! : Cheesy:
The H is tangible therefore and since something, according to your own words above, tangible can be proved at the same time (by experience and experience as with any therapy) you have provided your own answer.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 14:56

Prof. Luc Montagnier, for his part, affirmed before the National Assembly on November 28, 2019, that homeopathy had solid scientific bases. I do not know why, and although this is not the only criterion, I more readily believe this Nobel Prize than ignorant strangers in need of recognition who misinform the forums with copy / paste (and lies). :)

45 deputies oppose the delisting of homeopathy.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "