The Novartis Big Pharma lottery !!!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Big Pharma lottery !!!

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 21:35

Exnihiloest wrote:I reveal the idiots, I was told.

Every time you walk past a mirror, no doubt.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Novartis Big Pharma lottery !!!

by izentrop » 28/02/20, 01:38

the company is in discussions with patient associations and is ready to "make adjustments, if we can find a better way forward," says Dave Lennon. Novartis is said to be abandoning the lottery and replacing it with clear selection criteria.
It's better for sensitive souls, but there was still nothing to make such a mess.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/02/20, 18:20

izentrop wrote:
the company is in discussions with patient associations and is ready to "make adjustments, if we can find a better way forward," says Dave Lennon. Novartis is said to be abandoning the lottery and replacing it with clear selection criteria.
It's better for sensitive souls, but there was still nothing to make such a mess.

Absolutely. But you know very well that with the pharmaceutical industry, anti-liberal and anti-capitalist environmentalists believe themselves to be allowed because they believe themselves to face the devil, or want us to believe it. Those who have never produced anything to save the sick are of course the best place to slander those who produce it, right?

This is where we are in the environmental movement today, the more nobody honestly takes things into account, the more nobody can speak without outrageous terms, without pointing out the culprits, the more nobody can drop a single word without saying that 'he is mad at this or that ...
Everyone knows that there are unethical behaviors in the pharmaceutical industry (and that they make good margins), but as in others, and not only in industry, in environmental lobbies too .

From there being unable to make sense of things when a company offers treatment for free, because the method of choosing the happy elected officials is shocking (perhaps rightly so), or being unable to recognize the contribution of this industry (so let's remove the ventoline for asthmatics or the insulins for diabetics ...), or to be unable to understand, like our service obscurantist here, that the selling price does not only include the manufacturing cost but also the cost of the research, which is enormous because for a drug that will work, hundreds of studies of other ways will fail, I think that it is necessary to be in an approach of blind faith as we find in political and religious ideologies, which are of the same nature.
If you are a disbeliever, the inquisitors at the Gadget will call you a "con", "Monsanto collaborator", "cushy", "disgusting", "catho" even if you are an atheist, "volatile" because unlike him who claims to be, you would not be a human, a "liar", "rotten to the last neuron" ... so on and of the worst, all under the benevolence of our master of the place who will speak of "cracks" about the instigators of these free treatments in the pharmaceutical industry.

Welcome to the world of nuance, reason, balance and distinction. You have a glimpse of the better world that greening is preparing for us. When he has the power, watch out, even a trivial statement like your relativization of this case of free treatments can lead you to the gulag! I don't even talk about it, I'm even already considered by Gadgetdebois as no longer a human, he just said it, so I'll have to leave the country quickly before having to wear a yellow star : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/02/20, 19:30

Exnihiloest wrote: I will have to leave the country quickly before I have to wear a yellow star : Lol:

I will speak to the families of environmentalists killed by the monsters you defend and who actually wear a "yellow star". Really, you're ashamed of nothing ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/164 ... 4cde04e743
Murderers of environmental activists rarely convicted
On average, four conservationists are killed every week. And only 10% of their murderers are convicted, according to a study.
This is the alarming finding of a study in the scientific journal Nature Sustainability, reported in several British media, including The Guardian and The Independent. In total, between 2002 and 2017, at least 1 people were killed across some 558 states while fighting to protect nature.
https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/les-meurtr ... 446_24.php
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 20:00

@janic

It is public research that will seek the private sector for manufacturing, it is not the private sector that begs for anything.
Why does the public not manufacture?
A joke ?!
The Institut Pasteur manufactured and stopped because the State no longer wanted to spit in the pan without their accounts being presented, hence its takeover by its competitor.
The public has not developed the skills or the institutions for that, who is to blame? Private? !!!
especially since in this area there, the pharmacy did not bring in as much as currently and the private one offered the advantage of not costing anything (in appearance) [*] to the taxpayers
And the rare times that the public has done so, as in France INRA with its fields of GMO crops, anti-GMO activists have destroyed them.
INRA is not a health organization, so it can authorize or prohibit products whose health benefits and risks are not as monitored as medication, except since their recent collaboration with ANSES.
Manufacturing is expensive.
Another joke. Paracetamol would cost 20 cents in production in China and sold 1.94 in France.
. It is only the anti-GMO or anti-pharmaceutical industry beaufres who believe that it only takes a snap of your fingers to make a gene therapy at 1 €. What are they waiting for to do it themselves if it's so simple and so inexpensive?
There is a huge difference between 1 euro and the 2 million of the subject!

[*] what consumers did not pay in their taxes, they paid dearly in their social and mutual contributions
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/02/20, 20:52

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: I will have to leave the country quickly before I have to wear a yellow star : Lol:

I will speak to the families of environmentalists killed by the monsters you defend and who actually wear a "yellow star". Really, you're ashamed of nothing ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/164 ... 4cde04e743
Murderers of environmental activists rarely convicted
On average, four conservationists are killed every week. And only 10% of their murderers are convicted, according to a study.
This is the alarming finding of a study in the scientific journal Nature Sustainability, reported in several British media, including The Guardian and The Independent. In total, between 2002 and 2017, at least 1 people were killed across some 558 states while fighting to protect nature.
https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/les-meurtr ... 446_24.php

Novartis allegedly killed people? Do you have the evidence?
Or is your leitmotif "all rotten in the industry" (and I am a saint)?

The killers of environmental activists must be identified and paid for their crimes like all other killers. Most of these murders occur in undemocratic countries, where local power can be corrupt, or in remote places where these countries have little control (Philippines, Colombia, India, Brazil, Guatemala, Mexico .. .).
We are far, very far, from the Novartis affair.
Your amalgamation and instrumentalization of the murders of activists who fell like a hair on the soup to suggest that Novartis or the pharmaceutical industry as a whole would be among the killers (if not why mention it in this thread?) Is a defamatory practice, in your country recurrent, in addition to being an insulting recovery for these victims.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/02/20, 20:57

Exnihiloest wrote:...

Once again you pretend you don't understand. Give me a single murder perpetrated by a (or a group of environmentalists) against an industrialist (over 20 years, no need to go get me the red brigades, eh). The opposite, I just did. Knowing that the industrialists of death flourish in all the countries you have mentioned (where their power of corruption can flourish in complete freedom), your answer is in the order of the most vile cynical insult. And you position yourself as being "liberal" assumed while this "liberalism" is the cause of these murders. In my answer I never mentioned Novartis which kills (animals by the hundreds and humans by the price of its drugs) by other means.
Illustration :
https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/comme ... 81823.html

Ps: "Idleness is the mother of all vices" is a Catholic quote which illustrates one of the Catholic foundations. That you are an atheist does not change anything and shows well to what level of duplicity you are reduced.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/02/20, 21:17

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:...

Cite me a single murder perpetrated by one or a group of environmentalists towards destructive industries.

Amazing!
Unscrupulous companies in countries where the law has never reigned, would justify blindly throwing anathema on the entire world industry including, in this case, a pharmaceutical company.
It makes no sense.

Environmentalists today do not have power but attack the powerful, and for this reason are killed in countries where democracy is weak or non-existent (in France, no surprise, it is in Corsica). The situation cannot therefore be symmetrical. Abuse of power can only come from those who hold it.
No doubt about the future, if they ever hold power.

"The historically most original aspect of environmentalism is its ability to convince as many people as possible. There is undoubtedly a majority of citizens accepting the constraints of this ideology in the name of the survival of future generations. The feeling of guilt, a classic instrument of domination, is used every day with devilish skill by the proponents of ideology and their power-hungry servants. Let us hope that the mea culpa will be short-lived and that the men of tomorrow will open their eyes to the violence that is being done to them. Nothing is less sure.

The instrumentalization of the ecological ideology by certain politicians in order to collect votes in elections is obvious. All the parties have more or less greened their programs by electoral methods. However, this demagogic behavior is not perceived by the public. The ecological ideology does not suffer from it, on the contrary. It uses this popularity to introduce reforms putting in place over the long term and in the majority consensus the general pre-eminence of a unique vision of the future. The IPCC's pseudo-scientific guarantee and fear of the future do the rest.

Thus is set up day after day the most overwhelming tyranny that humanity has imagined.
"
https://www.contrepoints.org/2015/11/05 ... ecologiste
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/02/20, 21:36

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Ps: "Idleness is the mother of all vices" is a Catholic quote which illustrates one of the Catholic foundations. That you are an atheist does not change anything and shows well to what level of duplicity you are reduced.

How can we affirm such bullshit?

"Idleness is the mother of all vices" is a French proverb without connotation, and even if it comes from Catholicism, like so many of our habits and customs, that it would not make it the signature of a Catholic nor would invalidate its possible merits.

If you eat fish on Friday is that you would be a Catholic? And in addition catho with "level of duplicity"?
At this level of bullshit, Gadget, you are strong. But it's so big. With this kind of manipulation, you really don't show any dignity, you have to despise yourself to get there.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/02/20, 22:14

Exnihiloest wrote:Blabla ... I note a detail by hiding everything else ... blabla ....

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/l%E2%80% ... _les_vices
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "