The Novartis Big Pharma lottery !!!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Novartis Big Pharma lottery !!!

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 19:25

Exnihiloest wrote:......

TG.JPG
TG.JPG (56.96 KB) Viewed 1824 times
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Big Pharma lottery !!!

by Exnihiloest » 27/02/20, 19:27

GuyGadebois wrote:...
It is the fault of these manure of eco-gauchos-bobos-anti GMO-anti Progress. You understand nothing my poor.

It is not their only fault, but yes, they have a heavy share of responsibility.
You begin to understand. No, I don't believe it.

Freedom of expression and Gadgetdebois, that makes two. The truth is boring.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 19:34

Exnihiloest wrote:Freedom of expression and Gadgetdebois, that makes two. The truth is boring.

Your expression is not free, it is that of the industrialists whose lies you scrupulously relay daily. Dare to speak the truth when you lie constantly on all subjects, it is more than inflated, it is unfair.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/02/20, 20:01

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Your expression is not free, it is that of the industrialists whose lies you scrupulously relay daily. Dare to speak the truth when you lie constantly on all subjects, it is more than inflated, it is unfair.

I do not relay anything at all, I say what I think, I say my convictions, I explain on what they are based, and this freedom which returns by demonstration anti-GMOs and anti-everything in general to their intellectual nothingness harmful to humanity, annoys the fachos, who are often the same. But pissing them off makes me happy! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The industry has succeeded in making drugs that work. You and your buddies, what did you do?
You only know how to accuse others, politicians, industrialists, experts, scientists when they don't speak your way, you spend your time at that, just to mask the abyssal void of what you bring to others, not even the slightest drug unlike the pharmaceutical industry. You are not worth a rabbit pet compared to it.

Anti-GMO, anti-everything, you find yourself on the dock and it makes you all funny. But there is a beginning to everything for awareness. Gentlemen, the self-proclaimed monopolists of morality, the untouchables of selective indignation throwing others to public vengeance, the high-pitched in their ivory tower, know that the kicks in the ass that have missed so far can go up there.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 20:19

Exnihiloest wrote:Anti-GMO, anti-everything, you find yourself on the dock and it makes you all funny.

What should not be read as bullshit ... This way of reversing the problematic says a lot about your "freedom of thought" !!! Worse than a sect. I wouldn't give a fuck about "I accuse". Did you say "Tartuffe"? : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/02/20, 20:51

Nothing to unpack, Gadget? Not even a little beer to watch football on TV with the other beaufres? Idleness is the mother of all vices.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 20:52

Exnihiloest wrote:Gentlemen, high up in their ivory tower, know that the ass kicks that you have missed so far can go up there.

Yes and then also a good tablespoon of castor oil, like the fascists?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 20:56

Exnihiloest wrote: Idleness is the mother of all vices.

Catho, facho, liar, rotten to the last neuron, really Tryphon, you are a synthesis. I hope you haven't fathered a degenerate tribe like you.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Novartis Big Pharma lottery !!!

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 21:00

Novartis renounces to draw beneficiaries by lot
The pharmaceutical giant planned to administer his new treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, a rare disease, to children at random. The Balois steps back.
https://www.tdg.ch/suisse/novartis-reno ... y/28796458
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/02/20, 21:29

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: Idleness is the mother of all vices.

Catho, facho, liar, rotten to the last neuron, really Tryphon, you are a synthesis. I hope you haven't fathered a degenerate tribe like you.

Atheist, liberal, frank, not too bad at the neurons and you pay the price. I reveal the idiots, I was told. Beaufres too.
And a doublet, one!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "