Big Pharma is dead ... replaced by Bug Pharma!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Big Pharma is dead ... replaced by Bug Pharma!

by ABC2019 » 18/10/21, 23:15

and more ...

This investigation, called Operation Keppel, aims to find out whether Berejiklian "violated public confidence. by awarding several grants to community organizations between 2012 and 2018 ”. Nothing to do, therefore, with vaccination, since the facts relate to a period when a global pandemic such as that of Covid-19 was still science fiction.

But hey, you have to be able to read more than the 280 characters allowed on twitter, it's complicated ... : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/10/21, 23:30

Not so simple ... Big Pharma blackmailed Berrejklian, threatening to expose this "old" case if it didn't help theirs. Shade. Don't take us for what you are, Bouzo.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/21, 00:18

ABC2019 wrote:and more ...

This investigation, called Operation Keppel, aims to find out whether Berejiklian "violated public confidence. by awarding several grants to community organizations between 2012 and 2018 ”. Nothing to do, therefore, with vaccination, since the facts relate to a period when a global pandemic such as that of Covid-19 was still science fiction.

But hey, you have to be able to read more than the 280 characters allowed on twitter, it's complicated ... : roll:

lol so in your reasoning rotten would have become honest during the worst health crisis in the history of modern humanity? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Did I understand correctly or not?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/10/21, 07:08

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:and more ...

lol so in your reasoning rotten would have become honest during the worst health crisis in the history of modern humanity? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Did I understand correctly or not?

I have no idea, I'm just telling you that it is marked that she resigned on suspicion of corruption on cases dating from before the epidemic, that's all.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/10/21, 09:29

abcon
I have no idea, I'm just telling you that it is marked that she resigned on suspicion of corruption on cases dating from before the epidemic, that's all.
what's the difference? BP is an industry that constantly waters everything it can, be it politicians, newspapers, medical universities to conform these future doctors to the use of their products: drugs or vaccines. It's a business like any other! The epidemic comes just in time to increase their income with clever marketing supported by the governments concerned.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/10/21, 07:24

Janic wrote:abcon
what's the difference?

That it has nothing to do with covid or with BP
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/10/21, 12:04

what, how, this domain would be free from scheming and corruption? I hear from here the angels singing the praises of BP, because who is making hearts in gold? BP!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 12:15

pedrodelavega wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon
what's the difference?

This shitty answer proves that you neither searched nor understood the case. In short, you demonstrate once again that you are in bad faith and manipulative.
"Big Pharma blackmailed Berrejklian, threatening to expose this 'old' case if it didn't help theirs." : Mrgreen:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/10/21, 22:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon that, change what?

This shitty answer proves that you neither searched nor understood the case. In short, you demonstrate once again that you are in bad faith and manipulative.
Yes, I searched. This information has been looped on disinformation sites (Planetes360, international network, profession-policeman ... In short, the usual conspi sites) and disseminated en masse on social networks (but crazy, just take a tour on twitter ). It's a big fat fake. Besides, there are several versions all as folkloric as each other ... a shot of threats from BP, a shot of bribes .... : Lol:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:"Big Pharma blackmailed Berrejklian, threatening to expose this 'old' case if it didn't help theirs." : Mrgreen:
So reliable and sourced ....

Reality far from antivax fantasies:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ind ... Dnj1pnYzyI
https://en.armradio.am/2021/10/01/austr ... ion-probe/

This conservative leader has just resigned because she is under the scope of a corruption investigation as has too often been the case among politicians ...
In short, no connection with BP, no connection with covid ... : roll:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 22:45

pedrodelavega wrote:Reality far from antivax fantasies:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ind ... Dnj1pnYzyI
https://en.armradio.am/2021/10/01/austr ... ion-probe/

This conservative leader has just resigned because she is under the scope of a corruption investigation as has too often been the case among politicians ...
In short, no connection with BP, no connection with covid ... : roll:

Quite to the contrary. Once again you stupidly relay the mainstream media without taking an interest in the substance of the matter which is nevertheless clear if we want to take the trouble to dig a little ... but for you, the pressures, the blackmail, the extortion, frenzied lobbying, study rigging, corruption, the corrupt and conflicts of interest, it only exists in the minds of conspirators.
https://cairnsnews.org/2021/09/15/palme ... il-in-nsw/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... WjcnBszQgR
1 x