Barrier gestures respected ... or not

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The barrier gestures respected ... or not

by Christophe » 26/02/21, 09:11

Not significant Macro!

Your boss's family drinks FOD and eats heavy fuel oil! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 26/02/21, 09:17

We decided that we were adapting according to others: if they want respect for gestures, then we do it. If they don't care, we don't care.

I admit that suddenly, I mainly spend time with people, outdoors, who are young and healthy ... which is the case too.

It's only at work where I wear the mask (and when I go to a store, but hey, it happens twice a month), otherwise I never wear it, not even in the street.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/02/21, 09:36

I am in my spare time a taxi driver .... I rub shoulders in a confined space ... A lot of people from all walks of life ... I am and they are always masked .... I handle their luggage with my bare hands I never pass me to say never hydro gel on the hands, the vehicles are cleaned with conventional cleaners (the disinfectants boil everything) .... No covid case on the 9 people of the company ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/21, 09:38

Macro wrote:I am in my spare time a taxi driver .... I rub shoulders in a confined space ... A lot of people from all walks of life ... I am and they are always masked .... I handle their luggage with my bare hands I never pass me to say never hydro gel on the hands, the vehicles are cleaned with conventional cleaners (the disinfectants boil everything) .... No covid case on the 9 people of the company ...

I think that a lot of contamination happens during meals taken together, where you inevitably take off your mask and you talk to others at a short distance. You probably rarely do this with clients ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/02/21, 09:44

ABC2019 wrote:I think that a lot of contamination happens during meals taken together, where you inevitably take off your mask and you talk to others at a short distance. You probably rarely do this with clients ...

Last Saturday .... I transported 6 people of African descent for 4 hours in a Skoda Kodiac ... packed like sardines ... all with approximate homemade masks ....

Sometimes I drink a coffee with them during a wee stop on long repatriation ....

As for eating .... With the current curfew ... I should already find something to eat .... Even some highways close the curtain ... The drives of maccrado and others do not deliver more than 'to deliveroo and ubereat .... And the poor guy who has 5 hours of road to go home ... Well if he doesn't have his bowl in his jalopy ... He makes them on an empty stomach ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/21, 10:21

Macro wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I think that a lot of contamination happens during meals taken together, where you inevitably take off your mask and you talk to others at a short distance. You probably rarely do this with clients ...

Last Saturday .... I transported 6 people of African descent for 4 hours in a Skoda Kodiac ... packed like sardines ... all with approximate homemade masks ....

You have to remember that there are only around 1% of people infected on average, so even without precautionary measures, you have a 99% chance of not having anything at all. The problem is that the 1% is spreading ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/21, 13:24

You have to remember that there are only around 1% of people infected on average, so even without precautionary measures, you have a 99% chance of not having anything at all. The problem is that the 1% is spreading ...
want someone even worse than me in arithmetic!
Taxis do not ask for any vaccine passport, so they take customers without asking or knowing if they are free or contaminated and before the minimal part of the provaccines have been vaccinated (a few months, or even a few years, the 1% may already be 10,100 times larger, nobody really knows.
moreover to have the supposed 70% of contaminated to obtain a group protection (contradictory besides with the usual dogma which wants that it makes at least 95% of the population vaccinated for a group protection, but they are not except that!) it takes many contaminated. Isn't that Mr. de la Palice ?!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/03/21, 00:12

E376C7F1-81DA-45E7-BCEE-60EC96D59F4E.png
E376C7F1-81DA-45E7-BCEE-60EC96D59F4E.png (425.83 Kio) Consulté 2059 fois

Some answers here: health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-1160.html # p434049
2 x
Julien1130
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Julien1130 » 07/06/21, 10:19

Just take the metro to know that barrier gestures do not influence the spread of the virus
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 08/06/21, 15:13

HS or not the president slapped in a walkabout! But why didn't he have a pizza peel for the occasion?
Or it is orchestrated.

Well, in any case there is smoldering survivalism.

I correct and confirm that macron calls the slap and the claim, the body language does not deceive, hence my doubts
0 x