Barrier gestures respected ... or not

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: barrier gestures.

by Obamot » 16/01/21, 16:43

ABC2019 wrote:a flu that has already killed almost 70 people, and it's not over yet.

Sorry but that's not true, at least half of them died due to political negligence (whether deliberate or not).

https://news.un.org/fr/story/2020/04/1067352

Worse yet, almost all of the deaths have occurred in victims who were already sick BEFORE contracting covid.

https://www.tdg.ch/nous-etions-malades- ... 1888428871

But it is you who would be “the only econology scientist"... Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: barrier gestures.

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 16:49

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:a flu that has already killed almost 70 people, and it's not over yet.

Sorry but that's not true, at least half of them died due to political negligence (whether deliberate or not).

https://news.un.org/fr/story/2020/04/1067352

uh well, there are still deaths from the covid, these are the first words of the title: Covid-19: half of the deaths in Europe occurred in long-term care centers (WHO).

I don't know how you would have saved these people if you had been political, but it's the same problem with all the other causes of death, if you compare the numbers.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The barrier gestures respected ... or not

by Obamot » 16/01/21, 16:55

health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-5970.html # p427605

You just don't think I'm going to get into a debate with you “you're way too smart for us" : Cheesy:
But the question How could we have avoided half of the deaths? remains unanswered, especially among those who have consistently refuted that effective treatments existed, systematically when they were talked about and under false pretenses.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 17:18

uh well, there are still deaths from covid, these are the first words of the title: Covid-19: half of the deaths in Europe occurred in long-term care centers (WHO).
when a vase overflows, the last drop is accused of being the cause. Which is true, but the latter can do nothing to overflow with a vase that is not already filled to the brim and that a simple draft could have produced the same effect.
Don't you have any other stupid argument than this?
I don't know how you would have saved these people if you had been political, but it's the same problem with all the other causes of death, if you compare the numbers.
so no one, the government, whatever it is, only follows the instructions of the "experts" of the HAS as the king followed the instructions of the papacy. Other times, but even mechanisms no longer credible since they depend on interests other than the salvation of souls or bodies!
For mortality open your eyes a little. they saved nothing at all since they had nothing to do it: no cure, no vaccine, no masks and a stubborn refusal to use the already existing hydromachin, again recalling the episode of AIDS with a lie as big as it is now and you just talk about saving people with almost no risk of dying! On the other hand, to scare them while this "epidemic" caused fewer deaths than for the seasonal flu (where no precautionary measure was taken either) and thus allowing an immense contamination. Who is kidding who? it's called calling the fire department after the house is burnt down
but it's the same problem for all the other causes of death, if you compare the numbers.
another null argument! Governments know they could save 100.000 people from tobacco and alcohol deaths annually by simply banning the sale and use of these as they have had the "courage" to put society in danger of ruining the economy for a big deal. Same thing with cancer where they could prevent the death of 41% of those that is nearly 65.000 individuals (just like the flu)? So why don't they do anything knowing that, when compared to the billions spent on this COVID.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 18:10

Janic wrote:
uh well, there are still deaths from covid, these are the first words of the title: Covid-19: half of the deaths in Europe occurred in long-term care centers (WHO).
when a vase overflows, the last drop is accused of being the cause. Which is true, but the latter can do nothing to overflow with a vase that is not already filled to the brim and that a simple draft could have produced the same effect.
Don't you have any other stupid argument than this?

to count the number of deaths, to find out how many deaths that resulted?

no, I don't know how to do otherwise.

For mortality open your eyes a little. they saved nothing at all since they had nothing to do it: no cure, no vaccine, no masks and a stubborn refusal to use the already existing hydromachin,

not giving away something that is useless does not strike me as professional misconduct.
On the other hand, scare them while this "epidemic" caused fewer deaths than for the seasonal flu (where no precautionary measure was taken either)

how did it kill less than the seasonal flu? if you compare the first days of covid with the whole year of the flu, sure, but that's a completely stupid way to count right?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 18:12

Janic wrote: Governments know they could save 100.000 people from tobacco and alcohol deaths annually by simply banning the sale and use of these as they have had the "courage" to put society in danger of ruining the economy for a big deal. Same thing with cancer where they could prevent the death of 41% of those that is nearly 65.000 individuals (just like the flu)? So why don't they do anything knowing that, when compared to the billions spent on this COVID.

stupidly because there are plenty of people who want to keep smoking, drinking, and eating junk, and don't want the government to impose measures on them for their health - while covid doesn't is linked to no hedonistic satisfaction.

It's funny though that it's the same people who scream when we impose measures against covid and then howl that we do nothing against tobacco, alcohol and cancer!
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 18:48

just stupid because there are a lot of people who want to continue to smoke, drink, and eat junk food, and don't want the government to impose measures for their health - while the covid it is not linked to any hedonic satisfaction.

If on the contrary! If people had a lifestyle more respectful of the physiology of their organism, there would be fewer victims and health organizations know this very well, but they do little or no information for the general public: no to respect the hedonism of the people, but to preserve a huge industrial sector and taxes that bring them a huge income.
On cigarette packets, since the State is no longer the main shareholder of SEITA, it has led an anti-tobacco campaign by inscribing tobacco kills on the packets with shocking images, and by strongly taxing this product, but nothing for alcohol while the mortality is similar. Two weights, two measures
for the same hedonism!

It's funny though that it's the same people who scream when we impose measures against covid and then howl that we do nothing against tobacco, alcohol and cancer!

If governments adopted the same attitude for all these sectors, there would be no more to howl for one or the other precisely, but on the contrary there are double standards in the name of a pseudo freedom for some but not for others. But obviously you prefer 100.000 deaths each year from tobacco / alcohol and 157.400 from cancer on one side rather than 60.000 from COVID on the other, not only on a human level, but also and above all financially! Sad mentality! :| : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/01/21, 19:04

Janic wrote: But obviously you prefer 100.000 deaths each year from tobacco / alcohol and 157.400 from cancer on one side rather than 60.000 from COVID on the other, not only on a human level, but also and above all financially! Sad mentality! :| : Cry:

And as usual with Janic (not for lack of having already informed him ...), confusion between cause of death and risk factor.
You don't die twice, once from lung cancer and another time from tobacco.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 19:13

Janic wrote:If on the contrary! If people had a lifestyle more respectful of the physiology of their organism, there would be fewer victims and health organizations know this very well, but they do little or no information for the general public: no to respect the hedonism of the people, but to preserve a huge industrial sector and taxes that bring them a huge income.

bah at the same time, the prohibition of alcohol, that never worked too much. In Iran, it is banned, but everyone knows where to go to have drunken evenings ....

But obviously you prefer 100.000 deaths each year from tobacco / alcohol and 157.400 from cancer on one side rather than 60.000 from COVID on the other, not only on a human level, but also and above all financially! Sad mentality! :| : Cry:

but of course, besides, I deal contraband cigarettes and I distill alcohol in my cellar ... pfff .... : roll:
FYI, I have never smoked and I only drink good wines, and in quantities much lower than what my liver can metabolize. Besides, I have a fairly healthy diet with lots of vegetables and little junk food, but thank you for worrying about my health.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 20:33

bah at the same time, the prohibition of alcohol, that never worked too much. In Iran, it is banned, but everyone knows where to go to have drunken evenings ....
indeed, neither the obligations nor the prohibitions work. This does not prevent your friends from having had obligations vote ON CHILDREN who are not able to defend themselves, but they are careful not to do it on "voters" because for adults it is just recommended, even recommended but that's it!
But obviously you prefer 100.000 deaths each year from tobacco / alcohol and 157.400 from cancer on one side rather than 60.000 from COVID on the other, not only on a human level, but also and above all financially! Sad mentality!
but of course, besides, I deal contraband cigarettes and I distill alcohol in my cellar ... pfff ...
. it's called the shepherd's response to the shepherdess! It is one thing to cry over the fate of some victims while remaining indifferent to the fate of the many more numerous!
FYI, I have never smoked and I only drink good wines,
There are no "good" wines, (no more than good cigars, or good cooked or good war.) Recognize addictologists. Alcohol is classified as a drug in pharmacology, that's undoubtedly scientific. The effects of alcohol therefore do not depend on a subjective taste quality, but on their action on the biological and neuronal system.
and much less than my liver can metabolize.
Very subjective!
https://www.arcat-sante.org/infos-cles/ ... deux-fois/
Besides, I have a fairly healthy diet with lots of vegetables and little junk food, but thank you for worrying about my health.
Your health is up to you and you alone whether you are doing well or not. On the other hand, for you to call a swindler a person who successfully relieves the suffering of those who seek him out, is therefore to despise the suffering of others.
0 x