AXTON Tout Fixer: Emissions indicator in indoor air

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

AXTON Tout Fixer: Emissions indicator in indoor air

by Christophe » 15/10/19, 11:38

In the same perspective as the Nutriscore, I just discovered the indoor pollution indicator on a tube of polymer glue.

This score clearly defines the indoor pollution chemical products"...

Pollution_intérieure.jpg
Pollution_interior.jpg (79.83 Kio) Accessed 1686 times

Axton_Recto.jpg
Axton_Recto.jpg (93.46 Kio) Accessed 1686 times

Axton_Tout_Fixer.jpg
Axton_Tout_Fixer.jpg (90.25 Kio) Viewed 1686 times

This is a very good initiative that hopefully will raise people's awareness and guide their buying ... then it's your health mess!

By cons, this score, did not guide mine since I had not seen this score at the store! But we will say that I chose well! : Mrgreen:

I confirm that this glue has absolutely no smell! But ok there are odorless pollutants I know ...

A priori I do not have other products that have this "PoluScore", can you check with you?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: AXTON All Fix: Emissions Indicator In Indoor Air

by izentrop » 15/10/19, 14:09

I hope he's paying well for the ad : Mrgreen:

If not with this logo, there are also water-based paints, even for metal, without smells and which cover super well and washable. Also practical for cleaning tools. :P
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "