Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Rajqawee » 23/07/21, 09:27

Let's agree to disagree then as they say;) (I'm 31, let's remember!)

My lifestyle brings me very little in places subject to the sanitary pass (except my job!), So it's not a big penalty.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Janic » 23/07/21, 09:28

abcon
if you're sure you'll have to get vaccinated anyway to continue working, what's the point of waiting?
and the barjo who adds more!
If you're in jail and a few inmates want to bugger you and you have to be anyway, what's in your interest to wait for management to intervene to stop it? : Evil:
if an abusive husband wants to rape his wife and she will have to go anyway, what is his interest in waiting for the police to intervene to stop him? : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 09:38

Rajqawee wrote:Let's agree to disagree then as they say;) (I'm 31, let's remember!)

My lifestyle brings me very little in places subject to the sanitary pass (except my job!), So it's not a big penalty.

my daughter is about your age, she doesn't laugh too much with her long covid. I do not know anyone who suffers from long symptoms of the vaccines (there must be of course, even deaths, but I do not know any). Long covid at your age, on the other hand, is still quite common. So I think that a rational benefit / risk analysis remains in favor of the vaccine, even at your age, and even without counting the "very few cases" where it could simplify your daily life.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 09:41

Janic wrote:abcon
if you're sure you'll have to get vaccinated anyway to continue working, what's the point of waiting?
and the barjo who adds more!
If you're in jail and a few inmates want to bugger you and you have to be anyway, what's in your interest to wait for management to intervene to stop it? : Evil:
if an abusive husband wants to rape his wife and she will have to go anyway, what is his interest in waiting for the police to intervene to stop him? : Evil:

this is exactly what I said: his position is justified "If you hope not to have to do it, and you are convinced that the benefit is less than the risk", which is the case with the examples that you give (well for the first case, because for the second, the violent husband obviously has no personal interest in waiting for the police, precisely - your example shows the opposite of what you mean. But I have already noticed that you often get caught up in the carpet when you start to want to reason, so it's better for you not to try to do so).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 09:58

abcon
this is exactly what I said: his position is justified "If you hope not to have to do it, and you are convinced that the benefit is less than the risk", which is the case with the examples that you give (well for the first case, because for the second, the violent husband obviously has no personal interest in waiting for the police, precisely - your example shows the opposite of what you mean.
and the bozo who sets out to tamper with the texts. I remind you that my reflection follows this one coming from your intervention:
and not your next catch. including full citation;
because not being vaccinated, it causes additional difficulties in daily life, so if you are sure you have to do it, it is not beneficial to wait. If you hope that you don't have to, and you are convinced that the benefit is less than the risk, then yes it is justified to wait ( in my opinion you are wrong on these two points, but the error is human).
ca to make mistakes or must I say lies, you align them permanently!

For the examples in question, the first and the second show that in the face of violence (in this case that of vaccinating against the will of individuals) whether it is a prison director or the police, representing the final authority, this does not " do not avoid abuse while waiting for this last resort. But asking you to think intelligently is obviously too much to ask of you!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/07/21, 10:24

The vaccinated must wear the mask to avoid contaminating the unvaccinated ... original

Additional info to a previous post.
Vaccinated people infect everyone

0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 23/07/21, 10:36

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Let's agree to disagree then as they say;) (I'm 31, let's remember!)

my daughter is about your age, she doesn't laugh too much with her long covid. I do not know anyone who suffers from long symptoms of the vaccines (there must be of course, even deaths, but I do not know any). Long covid at your age, on the other hand, is still quite common. So I think that a rational benefit / risk analysis remains in favor of the vaccine, even at your age, and even without counting the "very few cases" where it could simplify your daily life.

Sorry about your daughter. The long covid is surprisingly poorly covered in official stats, poorly tracked and poorly listed. We see a bit of everything and its opposite and more or less different definitions.
Nevertheless, we are talking about about 10% of positive cases that would present a long covid. Roughly speaking, this amounts to 500 / 000 people in France (in view of the cumulative positive cases ...), i.e. about 550% chance of having a long covid (taking the entire French population, without them. less than 000 years who seem not to have these long covid). The question is therefore to protect oneself (how effectively?) From a risk (how do we judge its impact?) Of around 1%.

A personal vision therefore. Note that the vaccine seems to reduce the symptoms of long covid: will you tell us about your daughter?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/07/21, 11:40

It all depends on your general condition, your predispositions ... your lifestyle, your food intake and your doctor!
The hardest part these days is still finding a good doctor! Who would do you a complete biocheck and know how to interpret it!
I say that insofar as we have a real vaccine like Sinopharm, and admitting that it is available from us.
This is not the case.
For those who have not had the flu for the past twenty years ... What would be the need to be injected? I don't see any!
If I was so anxious that I could not help but get vaccinated to alleviate my anxieties, I would get vaccinated in the nearest country with Sinopharm (the lesser evil). And too bad if it is not licensed, I would be at the same stage as the unvaccinated, but at least I would be vaccinated with a vaccine with a much wider spectrum of variants, and I would not have their ignominious gene thing. in the veins as a guinea pig, since the correct sanitary / scientific approach would like us to wait until the end of the tests! Unless we agree to do it "for science”And fully assuming the risks. Covid-long blah-blah-blah or not.
This is the cattle fair, how many people will be vaccinated fully aware that this is an unprecedented genetic experiment, never attempted in the history of mankind, and which everyone ignores the potential effects in the medium and long term.

ABC2019 wrote:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowl: : Arrowl:

ABC2019 wrote:it's not that I know everything about everything, is that I avoid expressing myself in a peremptory way on subjects that I do not control, that's all.
Well then do it! That's all.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/07/21, 12:30

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:I still work in the hospital - not providing care - and I always wait as long as possible for the democratic process to unfold before going to be vaccinated. Already, because otherwise well I no longer believe in the rule of law (and hey, since it's my convictions that make me work for the state, that bothers me a little!), And then because I think we might have surprises as we go :)

Voila, a small opinion of a concerned ...

the same as in the dry sodomy situation.
3 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "