Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 01:49

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:among 29 vaccinated who got infected, 21 transmission events were between vaccinated-to-vaccinated or vaccinated-to-unvaccinated.

this sentence does not seem to me to have any meaning, how can one count transmissions "from vaccinated to non-vaccinated" "among (among) 29 contaminations of vaccinated"? if it is vaccine contaminations, it can only be transmissions from non-vaccinated to vaccinated or from vaccinated to vaccinated!
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Macronic government is backing down ...

by Obamot » 23/07/21, 02:19

302EFDF2-1916-4F33-87A5-92DF4685F53E.gif
302EFDF2-1916-4F33-87A5-92DF4685F53E.gif (830.21 Kio) Consulté 746 fois
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 06:57

abcon
this sentence does not seem to me to have any meaning, how can one count transmissions "from vaccinated to non-vaccinated" "among (among) 29 contaminations of vaccinated"? if it is contaminations of vaccinated, it can only be unvaccinated to vaccinated or vaccinated to vaccinated transmissions
! and of course the bozo "forgets" to mention from vaccinated to unvaccinated, which is the most plausible!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 07:23

Janic wrote:abcon
this sentence does not seem to me to have any meaning, how can one count transmissions "from vaccinated to non-vaccinated" "among (among) 29 contaminations of vaccinated"? if it is contaminations of vaccinated, it can only be unvaccinated to vaccinated or vaccinated to vaccinated transmissions
! and of course the bozo "forgets" to mention from vaccinated to unvaccinated, which is the most plausible!

I haven't "forgotten", explain to me how a vaccinated person can be contaminated by a transmission from vaccinated to unvaccinated? : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 07:53

I haven't "forgotten", explain to me how a vaccinated person can be contaminated by a transmission from vaccinated to unvaccinated?
So reread your formulation instead of inventing another one for the occasion!
how can we count transmissions "from vaccinated to non-vaccinated" (....) if it is contamination from vaccinated, it can only be unvaccinated to vaccinated or vaccinated to vaccinated transmissions
by being vaccinated contaminant!
So read what the non-funny write who point it out every time /
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/07/21, 08:36

Did you dream it?

that's it !

the Ugly Years of Government and the Nachionale Assemb'laids have done so.

LCP
@LCP
·
9h
A government amendment is adopted. It allows the suspension of the employment contract, and the dismissal after a period of two months, of employees, excluding caregivers, who will be subject to the presentation of a #PassSanitaire, and would refuse to avoid it. #DirectAN

Bite yourself, prick yourself!
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 23/07/21, 08:39

I still work in the hospital - not providing care - and I always wait as long as possible for the democratic process to unfold before going to be vaccinated. Already, because otherwise well I no longer believe in the rule of law (and hey, since it's my convictions that make me work for the state, that bothers me a little!), And then because I think we might have surprises as we go :)

Voila, a small opinion of a concerned ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 08:48

Rajqawee wrote:I still work in the hospital - not providing care - and I always wait as long as possible for the democratic process to unfold before going to be vaccinated. Already, because otherwise well I no longer believe in the rule of law (and hey, since it's my convictions that make me work for the state, that bothers me a little!), And then because I think we might have surprises as we go :)

if you're sure you'll have to get vaccinated anyway to continue working, what's the point of waiting?
0 x

Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 23/07/21, 08:53

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:I still work in the hospital - not providing care - and I always wait as long as possible for the democratic process to unfold before going to be vaccinated. Already, because otherwise well I no longer believe in the rule of law (and hey, since it's my convictions that make me work for the state, that bothers me a little!), And then because I think we might have surprises as we go :)

if you're sure you'll have to get vaccinated anyway to continue working, what's the point of waiting?

Well precisely: I am not sure. The Constitutional Council could completely revoke this measure. Like all the others. Or ask for longer application times.
That's the democratic process ... in principle, we wait until everything is valid to implement a law, with a reasonable period of time for people to follow it.
And then ... I have a vaccination center IN the hospital. Why should I hurry?
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 09:16

Rajqawee wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Well precisely: I am not sure. The Constitutional Council could completely revoke this measure. Like all the others. Or ask for longer application times.
That's the democratic process ... in principle, we wait until everything is valid to implement a law, with a reasonable period of time for people to follow it.
And then ... I have a vaccination center IN the hospital. Why should I hurry?

because not getting vaccinated causes additional difficulties in daily life, so if you are sure you have to do it, it is not beneficial to wait. If you hope not to have to, and you are convinced that the benefit is less than the risk, then yes it is justified to wait (in my opinion you are wrong on these two points, but the error is human).

Me personally I did not wait as soon as I was in the beneficiaries, but since it is AZ with a fairly long time between the two doses, I find myself a little stuck not yet having my health pass which begins to be required in certain places (museums). It will be good next week, but hey those still waiting to be vaccinated will have this problem during all the holidays. If I had been vaccinated two weeks earlier I would have had no problem.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "