Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 18:56

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:except that there is about 15 days of difference between the cases detected and the hospitalizations (it can be seen on the date of the peaks), and that the number of cases has quadrupled in 15 days ....

Normal when we start from ZERO or almost to have significant multiplications!

it has nothing to do with the initial number, precisely: the multiplicative factor at the end of a time T is due to the exponential growth factor (it is exp (kT)) and is precisely constant over time, whatever or the initial value. It is a basic property of the exponential.
Bla-bla-bla ... You are the king of the smokers ...

Let's make it simple for once! For you, what would be the absolute death limit not to be exceeded, to consider that the vaccinations would be a failure - an intolerable risk in relation to the benefit (considering all those expected from a vaccination, of course) - limit beyond from which everything should be stopped :?:

A figure without incomprehensible formula to the nut please ...! : Mrgreen: :P
Last edited by Obamot the 03 / 08 / 21, 19: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 19:01

And I still remember this message, even if it's a little "worn" I think this guy knows what he's talking about better than me, than you ... right?

2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 19:03

Let ABC respond, just to see ( : Cheesy: )
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/08/21, 19:32

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
(And Bozo still didn't understand that we didn't give a damn but then, TOTALLY of all his false explanations of a forger clown ....)
if the "we" designate the JOGER, think again, I understood very well that they did not give a damn about rational and explained arguments!
once again the joker who reproaches others, which he does constantly. Where have you gone with your rational and explained arguments about the official stats about vaccine diseases? Where have they gone? Damn, he didn't do it so scared of the result.
And the H, same thing he has no rational argument and explained, he just repeats the nonsense of his darling AFIS ....uh that's my point of view, he said, without proof of any kind and everything else is the same.
it is even the principle of their method of discussion.
at least then they have a method that you seriously miss, monsieur "me," the pathological narcissist who invents for himself criteria to which everyone else should comply.
In the doghouse, the pug!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 19:43

Obamot wrote:Let ABC respond, just to see ( : Cheesy: )

Answer to what ? The video of the gynecologist?

Like a good Moretti would have done he will argue senility? : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 00:48

Volunteer collaborator retirees:

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 01:16

Christophe wrote:And I still remember this message, even if it's a little "worn" I think this guy knows what he's talking about better than me, than you ... right?

A series of 15 tweeits on my pregnant women and the vaccination ... but nothing on the health of the babies ...

It starts badly ... it contradicts the study of nature cited above ... flush your ass there!

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/08/21, 08:22

our bulb enthusiasts should learn lessons from rubella where it has become forbidden to vaccinate pregnant women following its effects on the fetuses. I have the typical case of a young woman frightened by anxiety-provoking speeches about rubella who was vaccinated while pregnant (what her doctor should never have done, what do we teach them in medical school) and there was an immediate miscarriage and according to the doctors, examining the fetus, it was better so and the effects carried over to the next child at term, but with spina bifida the brittle bones at the slightest shock and permanent deformation of the spine. After that long live the vaccines that kill and massacre individuals, as for the pseudo cancer of the uterus of small children who have sex from birth, obviously, or boys who also risk uterine cancer, c is obvious!
They are really close to anything to make money, more money, always money!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 08:29

Janic wrote:our bulb enthusiasts should learn lessons from rubella where it has become forbidden to vaccinate pregnant women following its effects on the fetuses. I have the typical case of a young woman frightened by anxiety-provoking speeches about rubella who was vaccinated while pregnant (what her doctor should never have done, what do we teach them in medical school) and there was an immediate miscarriage and according to the doctors, examining the fetus, it was better to be so and the effects carried over to the next child at term, but with spina bifida,

uh I do not understand your case, if the miscarriage took place immediately after the vaccine, then it is not the vaccine which caused the spina bifida, it develops at the very beginning of the development of the embryo that !!!

why not also associate car accidents with vaccines while we are at it ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/08/21, 09:34

Philippot very lively on RMC

he posed a huge info that I would like verified: he states that in Israel, "71% of sheaves are double vaccinated COVID"

from 7min35 minutes

has anyone heard of it?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "