Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 18:00

Soon the People of France will be hunting!

1572AC47-21B0-4A6A-8971-7722631F8160.jpeg
1572AC47-21B0-4A6A-8971-7722631F8160.jpeg (52.55 Kio) Consulté 834 fois
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

by ABC2019 » 03/08/21, 18:16

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:except that there is about 15 days of difference between the cases detected and the hospitalizations (it can be seen on the date of the peaks), and that the number of cases has quadrupled in 15 days ....

Normal when we start from ZERO or almost to have significant multiplications!

it has nothing to do with the initial number, precisely: the multiplicative factor at the end of a time T is due to the exponential growth factor (it is exp (kT)) and is precisely constant over time, whatever or the initial value. It is a basic property of the exponential.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 18:22

Rajqawee wrote:Or you can respect their choice and tell yourself that deep down, researchers in biology at the CNRS may know at least as much as you do, if not more! And that their choice is therefore just as informed as yours.
Let's not split each other, there are enough people to do it elsewhere ...

This is what I said: it is their choice and they will have to assume it if there is a problem ... which may only be visible in a few years ... both for her and for the baby. ... Obviously I wish there is nothing !!

But nothing to take this risk for others who are not yet born and who did not have a say, well I blame them! Sorry it's my white knight side! : Cheesy:

And no, do not think they are better informed how could they be since we do not have sufficient perspective on pregnancies and we are still in phase 3? It's their lack of caution and their overconfidence that drives me crazy when they have been trained to be scientifically rigorous !! So when they also put an unborn baby at risk, sorry I can't stand it!

How many babies have been born to a mother vaccinated with Pfizer in France or in the world? A few dozen in France for the moment? Is there any data? Are there studies on the first 5 years of the child and their development? Impossible that there are ...

The CNRS has become a den of careerist scoundrels where the one who wins is the one who will steal the most research (publications) from his "colleagues and trainees" ... (this has been their speech for 10 years, it does not come from me) ...

Finally, the question of cleavage, it was already folded with them ... I know the mentality of this "CNRS couple": materialist, selfish, jealous, flu under and careerist! Whoops...

Good to refocus, here is Jester debunked (thank you to the author, it prevents me from typing all his salads)

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 18:22

(And Bozo still didn't understand that we didn't give a damn but then, TOTALLY of all his bogus fake clown forgery explanations ....)
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/08/21, 18:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And Bozo still didn't understand that we didn't give a damn but then, TOTALLY of all his bogus fake clown forgery explanations ....)

if the "we" designate the JOGER, think again, I understood very well that they did not give a damn about rational and explained arguments! it is even the principle of their method of discussion.

Besides, I don't even know why you read my posts, it would save you wasting time answering me, and anyway they are not addressed to you, given your total inability to understand them.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 18:36

(And instead of admitting that he almost ALWAYS planted miserably, no, he insists, Bozo!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 18:40

IF we disturb you bozo and krusty !! Tell us !

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/08/21, 18:41

let's say that GillABC2019 abuses its permanent ability to glue an equation, a probability or any dialectical pirouette to explain things where no one honestly understands the underlying motives.

in short GillABC has no humility,

GillABC, you have a megalomaniac side with a touch of arrogance, which is based on your mathematical-scientific knowledge and your writing skills (which they are real), but badly placed to explain / distort reality with the contemptuous side of "knowing ", just as Macron is megalomaniac and contemptuous, and he relies on his theatrical capacities of huckster and his politico-oligarch-financial networks (class domination).

By the way, what do you think of compulsory vaccination for pregnant women?
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 18:52

Christophe wrote:IF we disturb you bozo and krusty !! Tell us !

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Yes, you are disturbing us! And I'm not Krusty, I'm Grock ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 18:53

Christophe wrote:This is what I said: it is their choice and they will have to assume it if there is a problem ... which may only be visible in a few years ... both for her and for the baby. ... Obviously I wish there is nothing !!

But nothing to take this risk for others who are not yet born and who did not have a say, well I blame them! Sorry it's my white knight side! : Cheesy:

And no, do not think they are better informed how could they be since we do not have sufficient perspective on pregnancies and we are still in phase 3? It's their lack of caution and their overconfidence that drives me crazy when they have been trained to be scientifically rigorous !! So when they also put an unborn baby at risk, sorry I can't stand it!

How many babies have been born to a mother vaccinated with Pfizer in France or in the world? A few dozen in France for the moment? Is there any data? Are there studies on the first 5 years of the child and their development? Impossible that there are ...

Downside, there have been a few studies on pregnant women: pregnancy is a serious comorbidity of covid! All the more reason not to get pregnant right now ... in short ... it's their choice!

But nothing on the future health of the baby (obviously how that would be possible) neither the vaccine nor a covid pregnancy ...

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... le/2779182

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPd ... %2900281-4

Results A total of 706 pregnant women with COVID-19 diagnosis and 1424 pregnant women without COVID-19 diagnosis were enrolled, all with broadly similar demographic characteristics (mean [SD] age, 30.2 [6.1] years). Overweight early in pregnancy occurred in 323 women (48.6%) with COVID-19 diagnosis and 554 women (40.2%) without. Women with COVID-19 diagnosis were at higher risk for preeclampsia / eclampsia (relative risk [RR], 1.76; 95% CI, 1.27-2.43), severe infections (RR, 3.38; 95% CI, 1.63-7.01), intensive care unit admission (RR, 5.04; 95% CI, 3.13-8.10), maternal mortality (RR, 22.3; 95% CI, 2.88-172), preterm birth (RR, 1.59; 95% CI, 1.30-1.94), medically indicated preterm birth (RR, 1.97; 95% CI, 1.56-2.51), severe neonatal morbidity index (RR, 2.66; 95% CI, 1.69-4.18), and severe perinatal morbidity and mortality index (RR, 2.14; 95% CI, 1.66-2.75). Fever and shortness of breath for any duration was associated with increased risk of severe maternal complications (RR, 2.56; 95% CI, 1.92-3.40) and neonatal complications (RR, 4.97; 95% CI, 2.11-11.69). Asymptomatic women with COVID-19 diagnosis remained at higher risk only for maternal morbidity (RR, 1.24; 95% CI, 1.00-1.54) and preeclampsia (RR, 1.63; 95% CI, 1.01-2.63). Among women who tested positive (98.1% by real-time polymerase chain reaction), 54 (13%) of their neonates tested positive. Cesarean delivery (RR, 2.15; 95% CI, 1.18-3.91) but not breastfeeding (RR, 1.10; 95% CI, 0.66-1.85) was associated with increased risk for neonatal test positivity.

Conclusions and Relevance In this multinational cohort study, COVID-19 in pregnancy was associated with consistent and substantial increases in severe maternal morbidity and mortality and neonatal complications when pregnant women with and without COVID-19 diagnosis were compared.

The findings should alert pregnant individuals and clinicians to strictly implement all the recommended COVID-19 preventive measures.
2 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "