Neat red angina with pine essential oil

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Neat red angina with pine essential oil

by bidouille23 » 10/02/13, 13:46

So I took care of my red sore throat:

I could absolutely no longer swallow in the morning of the first day, not glop not glotty;) ...

and it was just itching the night before at bedtime ...

Balance sheet, two drops of HE of Scots pine (another liver;)), (and also if you want, oak bark, with bramble leaf, in a cup of hot water to make a herbal tea, in which have puts the HE only before drinking).

So for the first morning I only put HE of Scots pine, and the result was unequivocal:

First feeling full of well-being, second feeling of very good being, end of the first cup my throat is loose and I can swallow.

Second cup at noon, the throat still loosens ...

and so on until the next evening when I had nothing.

Assessment 3 cups per day with two / 3 drops of HE of Scots pine (for adults) between one and two (once 2 only) for children (my daughter was entitled too and same result), and drink hot and quickly when we put the drops ...

there is also herbal tea with bramble leaves and oak bark, used in naturopathy and phyto ... findable ready to either be a liver ... and for those who have Scots pines, needles are the basis of HE. ..
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/02/13, 15:01

without forgetting a drop of lemon in each ear after cleaning the duct! : Cheesy:
0 x
Laurie Dubois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Laurie Dubois » 10/02/13, 16:55

Did you have a fever Has it disappeared?

(pcq often, angina is 38-39 °, easy)
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 10/02/13, 17:46

Janic it's not good what you do there trickster say so, say in addition, explain to us the why of how st p it's interesting, and so I discover you have to play ... :)

Laurie, tell you if I had a fever ??? I do not know anything the head a little taken certainly, but especially the tonsils on fire and the throat completely tight stuck, and all very red ... so I told myself that it very strongly resembled a angina red .. .
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/02/13, 19:27

Janic it's not good what you do there trickster say so, say in addition, explain to us the why of how st p it's interesting, and so I discover you have to play ...
more precisely?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 10/02/13, 19:56

well explain the why and how, so it's not "good" (excuse my phrasing;)), means that with the smiley we can understand that it's a joke like something really useful;) ... and I didn't say anything in a tone other than sympathetic believe me, you know it however that I am not there to make war;) ...

so a little explanation of why lemon in the ears to treat a sore throat :) ... if you see what I mean, the obviousness of the remedy does not catch my eye, between ear and nose as a diver there is a link I see it well but, I do not see it between ear and throat ??? Am I the only one ??? :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/02/13, 08:02

hack hello
So a little explanation of why lemon in the ears to treat angina ... if you know what I mean, the evidence of the remedy does not jump to my eyes, between ear and nose as a diver there is a link I see it well but, I do not see it between ear and throat ??? Am I the only one ??
ENT medicine shows that these three elements are linked and generally when one is concerned the others are also. By observation you will see that when you have a sore throat, there is more or less marked pain in one or two ears. But lemon is a powerful disinfectant (more powerful than current chemical antisceptics) which sanitizes the ear and therefore the throat too. Check it if the opportunity is there for over 40 years that I have repeatedly checked.
So the lemon + honey remedy in hot water also relieves sore throat with its disinfectant and softening side.
PS: you can directly advise fruits or vegetables as useful for their therapeutic action which is not (for the moment) considered as illegal medicine but dietetics, on the other hand real drugs including the pharmaceutical industry to the monopoly, that is prohibited. for essential oils which are concentrated products (but over the counter) are "medicines" within the meaning of the legislation since they are used only for this purpose and the lobbies would like to recover them like all herbal medicine.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/02/13, 11:08

hi jaic,

and thank you suddenly I understand immediately better there.
And suddenly I would try to pay attention to this earache in case of sore throat, I never paid attention, that said I am not sick either every day or every year. There for example I know why I was sick, once again as for the perlèche it is a moment when I did not take care of myself privileging the work and pulling a little too much on the body ...

Honey is breathtaking all the well-known little that it has ...
during reduction by saliva, there is manufacture of hydrogen peroxide;), among other things, it is not well made nature eh :) ...

Regarding vegetables and fruits, I bought Marcelle le stang's book "take care of yourself" by plants, fruits, and vegetables.

I understand the PS;) .... it's not wrong at all.

on the other hand there is something that makes me tilt, the ambivalence that can be when we say that a vegetable and / or a fruit can sometimes be a solution not to be sick, as a remedy in case of disease .... it is in the end the same thing with plants (except that plants psychologically I give them more strength for the moment, clearly a relationship with the stuffing of skull of medicine which I still do reference unconsciously, suddenly for me they have more effects by force than I give them by believing it;) ...), if they are consumed regularly, they become food.

It's strange, to take again a physical principle "everything depends on the point of view of the observer", which depends on the mode of thought in which we are ...
this said I find it hard to imagine that we can believe that vegetables are therapeutic if at the bottom have not cross that they can especially when they are consumed kept us healthy as part of the hygiene of life ... In fact the two are linked but it is the way of thinking about their usefulness that changes ....

Sometimes food, sometimes care, sometimes for hygiene, sometimes for health ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/02/13, 12:38

hack
food is the fuel of the body and, as for an engine, the quality and the choice of fuel will depend on the good function of this one. So a good initial choice will depend on the least subsequent treatment of injectors, filters, etc.
Hence the VG as a preventive solution in a framework of adapted lifestyle since it is a hypotoxic mode and therefore precisely sparing all our filter organs from a subsequent cleaning work which becomes almost useless. Phytotherapy or essential oils acting as accelerators of cleansing (with diets, fasts, hydrotherapy, etc ...), food acting more regularly and in depth hence the need for good selection in this area as well quantitative than qualitative (organic, unrefined, etc.)
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "