Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

by Exnihiloest » 20/11/22, 19:32

izentrop wrote:two hours on the subject, it will please janic : Mrgreen:

"With Herve Martini"! With a shaker or with a spoon? A whole program. Will Bénédictine and Johnnie Walker be there too?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/22, 20:53

phil59 wrote:Late yesterday afternoon, I was at a Champagne tasting, me who didn't even, nor the beer for that matter.

: Shock:

me who not even?

Champagne was obviously good, you still had leftovers when you wrote this message!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/11/22, 21:02

Christophe wrote:
phil59 wrote:Late yesterday afternoon, I was at a Champagne tasting, me who didn't even, nor the beer for that matter.

: Shock:

me who not even?

Champagne was obviously good, you still had leftovers when you wrote this message!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

No, nothing drunk, I don't like champagne, beer.
And last coliprane at 12 noon, with only one this morning.

Missing ? well no, it remains in the range.

But it's true, right now, my fingers "type differently from what's left of my brain", and again, I correct a lot, sometimes I'm even surprised when I reread.

Brain PB who as sole evil? The ideation is I think correct, but the fingers obey very badly at the moment.

I'll put them in the corner!
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/11/22, 08:26

izmentrop wrote:
two hours on the subject, it will please janic
You have to say that to the families of which one of its members died or was responsible for an accident, or family and social violence!
In reality, in France, the subject is treated with respect to addiction and not consumption itself, in any quantity whatsoever, because booze is part of the culture and especially of the economy.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/11/22, 11:07

Taken from https://www.stych.fr/code/reglementatio ... %A9tropole.

Accident factors:

We will see that it is again the behavior of the driver that is the source of accidents.

Speed ​​is now the leading factor in fatal accidents ahead of alcohol: 32% of fatalities are due to excessive speed. 1 driver out of 3 exceeds the authorized limits despite the devices implemented such as speed cameras and occasional limitations.

Alcohol is the second main factor with 29%.

Drugs are also the cause of 22% of road deaths.

Failure to wear a seatbelt considerably increases the risk of being killed in an accident: 20% of those killed were not fastened or badly fastened.

enlightenedBeware of this received idea: the absence of a seat belt will not allow you to get out of the vehicle more quickly in the event of an accident. You risk serious injury.

Then come other factors that we find in accidents:

fatigue or inattention: 10 to 20% of deaths, but fatigue or drowsiness is the cause of 1 in 3 deaths on the motorway;
telephone use;
medication ;
denial of priority;
non-respect of safety distances.

If we take an absurd reasoning as Coluche knew how to show us, if you drink, you only represent 30% of accidents, and if you don't drink, it's 70%! So ?

Like what, we can say anything....

3000 deaths on the roads, when I was a kid, we were talking about more than 16 a year, with the image of a village, Mazamet, it seems to me, where you the village would have died....

Are you ready for the machine (car) to kill 500 people a year?

Me, yes, if there will be 2500 less in total .... and probably also, less serious cases in part for the injured.

The 0 death? I can not believe.

The machine will kill 500 people a year!

In less than 20 years, people will rise up to say that the machine kills, and we will take the wheel again....

We are con...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/11/22, 11:18

Speed ​​is now the leading factor in fatal accidents ahead of alcohol: 32% of fatalities are due to excessive speed. 1 driver out of 3 exceeds the authorized limits despite the devices implemented such as speed cameras and occasional limitations.
and how many of these speeders are themselves under the influence of alcohol?

Alcohol is the second main factor with 29%.
only when the doses exceed the authorized one
It is forbidden to drive with a blood alcohol level greater than or equal to 0,5 g/l of blood (i.e. 0,25 mg of alcohol per liter of exhaled air).
below this dose, alcohol is not considered accident-prone.
Failure to wear a seatbelt considerably increases the risk of being killed in an accident: 20% of those killed were not fastened or badly fastened.
misconception when the speed exceeds 64km
64 km/h
During the crash tests for the partial frontal impact, the vehicle is launched at a speed of 64 km/h against a deformable barrier, which represents another vehicle. As the objective is to simulate a partial impact at the front of the vehicle, the width of the obstacle hit is 40%.

i.e. a speed of two vehicles at 32 km/h each, beyond that the body completely deforms with crushing of the driver/passenger legs and worse depending on the speed. Thus 2 vehicles at 80 km/h each represent a "partial" frontal impact, i.e. 160 km/h speed for which the safety belts become useless, and this from a combined 64 km/h.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/11/22, 11:27

If speed was admitted as a “dope”, that would be 83% due to all types of dope! : Idea: : Shock:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/02/23, 23:20

Bisphenol A and alcohol, it is not the one that scares the most that causes cancer...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/02/23, 23:45

(and the satellized chtarbé, minimizes the use of a poison by the alibi of the effects of an addiction)

Source? Blog of yet another engineer who knows very little about biodiversity and almost nothing about medicine...

Content oriented, the opposite of 'neutral' and it pretends to speak 'science' you want to give us TDC lessons?

= trash

Screenshot_2023-02-22-23-56-27-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-02-22-23-56-27-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (221.18 Kio) Consulté 950 fois
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/02/23, 09:10

The "attachment" showing the pedigree of the TDC had jumped for unknown reason, here it is again:

IMG_20230223_000407.jpg
IMG_20230223_000407.jpg (155.58 KB) Viewed times 922
the typical example of a long-time "system agent", who rather than questioning himself, found a new vocation upon retirement, perpetuating the deceptions of the masses which constituted the bulk of his career ( indiscriminately, sincewe do not touch the "earned bread",» the very first of the corruptions). Another self-proclaimed agricultural engineer "scientific columnist" without any competence to proclaim it, here are the sources of the sea2 sea ​​life2 by Izy Mentrop
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "