Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 18:56

You'll excuse me if I prefer not, huh, I have other things to give a fuck than to give you your vegetable porridge. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/22, 19:29

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »26/01/22, 19:56
You'll excuse me if I prefer not, huh, I have other things to give a fuck than to give you your vegetable porridge.
rather assume yourself, or else avoid derogatory remarks without reason.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 19:31

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »26/01/22, 19:56
You'll excuse me if I prefer not, huh, I have other things to give a fuck than to give you your vegetable porridge.
rather assume yourself, or else avoid derogatory remarks without reason.

It's not without reason, otherwise I won't answer.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/22, 19:36

It's not without reason, otherwise I won't answer.
hence my question: what reasons? You present your case, interesting, by wanting to make it a rule, while I explain to you that these are field experiences, based on tens of thousands of individuals in France and in other countries.
unfortunately, you do as ABCile concerning the H and the rest.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 19:58

Yes Yes Yes.... : roll: :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/01/22, 09:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »26/01/22, 20:58
Yes Yes Yes....
so you escape...bravely! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/02/22, 21:39

phil59 wrote:So, we fully agree, it is the abuse that is not good.

A person who drinks 2 glasses of wine a week will probably have no problem.

I even heard about ten years ago that a glass of red wine a day could be good for the heart.

Drinking, probably 2-3 bottles of wine per week, is not good, like the abuse of vitamins, as you say, not the real ones, because it would be necessary to be able to ingest enormous quantities of food!

My wife can practically smoke a pack of cigarettes in a day, but smoke fewer packs a year, in total ...
Where is the pb?

A beginning of an answer => health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-5050.html # p491925
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/22, 14:22

Study financed by billou and published in the Lancet therefore to be taken with "Lancet tweezers"! : Mrgreen:

With moderation. Alcohol would only be “good” for your health after 40 years

A study published this week in The Lancet argues that small amounts of alcohol may have health benefits for adults over 40. Younger people, on the other hand, should not drink at all.

Funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the study from the University of Washington, Seattle, reveals that “young people under 40 put their health at risk when they consume more than two teaspoons of wine and two and a half teaspoons of beer a day,” reports Fortune. The risks would not be outweighed by any benefit, and young people should simply abstain from drinking, the magazine summarizes.

But after 40 years, it's another story, says The Guardian. People in their XNUMXs and over, “without a medical history, may derive some benefits from limited alcohol consumption – a small glass of red wine a day –, in particular by reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes” , explains the British daily.

Studies on alcohol, its dangers and its possible benefits have multiplied in recent years. Another study, published Thursday in PLOS Medicine and quoted by The Guardian, asserts that the weekly consumption of more than three pints of beer or three-quarters of a bottle of wine would lead to “an increase in iron levels in the brain” . However, “iron levels in the brain have been associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases”.

The British daily interviewed Dr. Richard Piper, head of Alcohol Change UK. He points out that “the hundreds of studies published over the past twenty years clearly show that alcohol is very harmful to the human body. We didn't know this before, and many of us continue to drink as if this knowledge revolution had not happened”.

https://www.courrierinternational.com/a ... res-40-ans

Shit I was still ahead of my time!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/22, 14:32

If it is just to benefit from the tannins, you can advantageously replace the wine with grape juice.
In fact, we should find a type of fermentation that eats the sugar without alcoholizing ...

yes I know : Cheesy: je : Arrow: [_]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/22, 14:36

Well, as usual with billou and the lancet, the study is fundamentally biased : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Bin yes: it does not take into account the psychological benefits of alcohol!

Alcohol, in moderation, certainly prevents thousands of young suicides in our LREMde society!
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "