Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

by phil59 » 08/10/21, 20:52

You forget a lot of things in addictions:

Addiction to a forum !

You, we, are all already polluted ...
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/21, 21:05

You come a little too late after the flood, no?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/10/21, 10:56

phil59 »08/10/21, 20:52

You forget a lot of things in addictions:

Addiction to a forum !

You, we, are all already polluted ...
it's not stupid! but an addiction is measured by the impossibility of doing without it. But is this the case except for ABConnard and its 10.000 posts in a little over a year hanging on its console day and night!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/10/21, 19:09

I love this hygienic delirium of my (their) two! Yes, yes, frankly ... Life would be very funny with Janic and Obamot at the helm: "You drink the fleet, you eat organic, without trans fat, without meat and you shut it up" .... The man seeks unusual states of consciousness since the dawn of time, hallucinogens are in the process of replacing psychotropic drugs because they heal instead of curing, most tribal ethnic groups organize rites of passage based on products that "get high "and you are here to fuck our faces with your morality of stuck asses? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! If we learned to use drugs instead of banning them, there would be fewer addicts and fewer accidents. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/10/21, 20:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »12/10/21, 19:09
I love this hygienic delirium of my (their) two! Yes, yes, frankly ... Life would be very funny with Janic and Obamot at the helm: "You drink fleet, you eat organic, no trans fat, no meat and you shut it up" ....

and guy who finally explodes! You misread what I wrote: you will not find anywhere, on my part, a kind of obligation to consume only the fleet, without trans fat, and especially to close it. ”On the contrary, I am in favor. that people do what they want, booze, smoke, take drugs and everything, but biology shows that all our mistakes, all our excesses are accounted for by organizations and the final bill always ends up being presented to everyone of us, there is nothing we can do about it.
Man has been seeking unusual states of consciousness since the dawn of time, hallucinogens are in the process of replacing psychotropic drugs because they heal instead of curing, most tribal ethnic groups organize rites of passage based on products who "smash" and you are here to fuck our faces with your morality of stuck asses? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! If we learned to use drugs instead of banning them, there would be fewer addicts and fewer accidents.
except once again that these mores and customs are not applied by everyone and just anyhow. Certain drugs, punctual, can help provided to be and to remain punctual, only, and by people knowing the limits!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/10/21, 20:31

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/10/21, 20:45

on, this is an indisputable reference! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/10/21, 23:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: [...] [turnaround]

First, it is absolutely certain that “Metabolic functions are hijacked” .... you say it yourself, to arrive at the state of “trance” that you suppose (I say it in point “a”)

Then, I believe that you did not read me well (or all), I am diametrically the opposite of what you let suppose (nevertheless, I do not avoid the causes for all that):

Obamot wrote: [...] it is not good to ban its use ("social alcohol") [...] by not condemning those who drink. [...] everyone sees noon at their door: to your good health! ...

[...] there may be cases where the benefit temporarily outweighs the risk [...] (but, it is just as dangerous to persevere [...])

[...] there are almost as many special cases as there are inhabitants in France [...]
My conclusion, again:
Obamot wrote: [...] Now it is necessary to be very careful and not to make anyone feel guilty, neither by the dose, nor on the individual approach ... Nor to make sure to create this guilt or any other gene ... [... ]

I do not deny the rest for all that, but comments are therefore VERY moderate.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/10/21, 08:25

Obamot wrote:
[...] it is not good to ban its use ("social alcohol") [...] by not condemning those who drink. [...] everyone sees noon at their door: to your good health! ...
one should not confuse condemnation and observation. These exorbitant figures are not given by zigotos like us, but by the official bodies themselves and it is up to them to assume them!
Strange, moreover, to tell your good health when it is one of its most destructive products! It is rather: "To your bad health!
[...] there may be cases where the benefit temporarily outweighs the risk [...] (but, it is just as dangerous to persevere [...])
for example?
Obamot wrote:
[...] Now it is necessary to be very careful and not to make anyone feel guilty, neither by the dose, nor on the individual approach ... Nor to make sure to create this guilt or any other gene ... [... ]
Of course! But who blames whom? Who speaks of alcoholics, drunkards while despising them, but who values ​​current social alcoholism, like movie stars, of the media, where alcoholism is pervasive among movie heroes, even when it does not It's all about hidden sponsorship.
(Bond, James Bond, with a shaker not with a spoon.. !!) and that young people will try to imitate!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/10/21, 20:53

The pb is tackled a serious subject, by your voice ...

Condemning everything is not a solution ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "