Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

by Obamot » 10/04/21, 13:18

Come on, come on ... A small beer once a month is not too much ... : Wink: : Lol:

Or we had to quit because of addiction issues (not a question, so don't answer it, I can understand)

And there is non-alcoholic beer as there are condoms for the protected slots ( : Mrgreen: )

Anyway, it suggests that you know at least on this point the fragile metabolic balances that govern us. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/04/21, 13:25

I will answer you ... No I did not stop for a problem of dependence (I did not stop besides it can happen to me to drink a beer or a glass of wine) but quite simply because taking the responsibility of transporting people as a professional ... If anything happens to me I especially do not want to have narcotic alcohol or even drugs in the balance of responsibilities ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/21, 13:38

I fully subscribe to this model of virtue.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/04/21, 15:45

A virtue which would push to avoid alcohol at any dose and at all times even when one is not responsible for transporting anyone, is it still a virtue? It's a simple choice.
Not mine : Lol: . Good wine from time to time, an old peaty whiskey or other strong alcohol as a weekly aperitif, it's just having a good time, without the risk of alcoholism, and undoubtedly very little for health, even a positive effect with red, especially with my favorites, the tannics.

Sad that people become alcoholics, but if society certainly has an educational role, and must inform, we are not on earth only to undergo the yoke of moralizers or regimenters of private life. Everyone must be able to exercise their freedom even to the detriment of their health.

Tchin!

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/21, 16:08

Macro wrote:I will answer you ... No I did not stop for a problem of dependence (I did not stop besides it can happen to me to drink a beer or a glass of wine) but quite simply because taking the responsibility of transporting people as a professional ... If anything happens to me I especially do not want to have narcotic alcohol or even drugs in the balance of responsibilities ...

It is true that it can be very expensive. Respect.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/04/21, 16:22

Sad that people become alcoholics, but if society certainly has an educational role, and must inform, we are not on earth only to undergo the yoke of moralizers or regimenters of private life. .
one is an alcoholic with the first drink as one is a smoker with the first cigarette. Except that low-level alcoholics think they are not for social reasons that want high-level alcoholics to be frowned upon by this same society.
Everyone must be able to exercise their freedom even to the detriment of their health
including in terms of vaccinations in theory since our society obliges to poison children while it disapproves of alcoholizing them from birth.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/21, 16:58

Janic wrote: one is an alcoholic with the first drink as one is a smoker with the first cigarette.

But close it at the end ... : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/04/21, 17:22

Janic wrote:
one is an alcoholic with the first drink as one is a smoker with the first cigarette.
it's just semantics! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/21, 17:23

Janic wrote:
Janic wrote:
one is an alcoholic with the first drink as one is a smoker with the first cigarette.

it's just semantics! : Cheesy:

Semantics amused me when I was dead. I have since resuscitated.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/04/21, 17:26

Semantics amused me when I was dead. I have since resuscitated.
ha, bah, there you go! You prove that it works! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "