Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 16:00

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:A virus that does not have a cellular host therefore cannot reproduce itself and therefore is far from immortal and it will end up clamoring on its own after a shorter time. according to the physio-chemical conditions of the environment...
I hope that in these in vitro tests, too, there are control groups to be able to compare.

... hope so hope so ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I make a general remark, which does not seem false to me and you attack the authors of the study ... ???

It's funny this used to take the authors of studies (which do not go in your direction ...) for hams ...

Ah yes it's true that the Grand Duke eats ham ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 16:03

Obamot wrote:Christophe: From what I understand, it's been about 1 week since there has been any more substantive debate, when will we finally be able to come back to it?

Not true: the HCQ DOXY study published this morning is part of the background ...

Good i'm waiting your PM of suggestions of ideas for the implementation of the AB-C method ...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 21/12/20, 16:20

Christophe wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:A virus that does not have a cellular host therefore cannot reproduce itself and therefore is far from immortal and it will end up clamoring on its own after a shorter time. according to the physio-chemical conditions of the environment...
I hope that in these in vitro tests, too, there are control groups to be able to compare.

... hope so hope so ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I make a general remark, which does not seem false to me and you attack the authors of the study ... ???
No. I was making a general remark about all these in vitro tests. But I'm pretty sure they put control groups every time, otherwise compare because indeed as you say "it will end up clamoring on its own after a shorter time depending on the physio-chemical conditions of the environment ..." ...: roll:

Christophe wrote:It's funny this used to take the authors of studies (which do not go in your direction ...) for hams ...
I don't take them for hams. This study is surely good. But it does not prove that doxy works on humans against covid, we have seen this with many other molecules. The authors say so themselves. Unfortunately, we have to wait for other in vivo results.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 16:25

pedrodelavega wrote:But it does not prove that doxy works on humans against covid, we have seen this with many other molecules. The authors say so themselves. Unfortunately, we have to wait for other in vivo results.

I never claimed that, and neither did the study ...

I just wonder how an antibiotic can be anti viral in vitro ... that's all ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 16:40

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:Otherwise I did not understand much through ...can someone explain in real words to idiots like me?
A little more explanation on this bias:

Sorry to come back to it but as much as I understand this tweet, as much as I do not understand this one from your "friend" although "simplistic":

EnMu3CwXYAIBagR.jpg
EnMu3CwXYAIBagR.jpg (53.63 KiB) Viewed 913 times

To dare to say that there is a time lag is to insult the researchers ...

It's as if we were comparing the performance of a 400 m DA when one of the 2 vehicles is already at 200 m ... nobody would accept this ... so we accept it in medicine?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/20, 23:00

I found the link of a serious meta hcqmeta.com

B0C03406-33C6-49DE-B690-3700C79B069D.jpeg

Christophe wrote:Good i'm waiting your PM of suggestions of ideas for the implementation of the AB-C method ...

Bad faith is gone, repeating the same things dozens of times and presto, he calls you back again and again.
I'm not for firing personal people. But we need suitable rules and if they are not respected then zou ... without warning.
2 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/12/20, 01:25

A serious analysis of the British change

And to think that there is little hammering us that the variations / mutations do not modify the dangerousness of the virus.

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/20, 02:46

Uh ... seriously ... nothing personal but I don't overdo it ... Watching his videos is torture : Mrgreen: He is the archetype of these “new scientific channels”Denounced on France-inter, and now it is played like Louis Fouché:

”I have no link of interest (and blah-blah-blah! (Sniff!)

To do 'like' 'look at me, i'm so pure like the newborn lamb', but the speech stinks so much ...

Until then, everything he said made me climb the wall ... What does he say new without licking the boots of his mainstream bosses?

But look at this idiot of a blackbird: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdskpbNdims
(I did it on purpose to put the URL link and not youtube, it deserves me no interest)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/12/20, 06:35

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:A serious analysis of the British change

And to think that there is little hammering us that the variations / mutations do not modify the dangerousness of the virus.

but no one can say that a mutation could never change the dangerousness of the virus in any way, how can you imagine a scientist saying such a thing? mutations are random, can affect any protein, and we are unable to predict how dangerous they could be! the only thing we could say was that the mutations observed until there had not changed the dangerousness because they had not touched essential areas in the proteins. That doesn't mean it will never happen. And for this variant, it is a potential risk but it is not proven, it is believed to be more contagious but not necessarily more dangerous.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/12/20, 08:04

And for this variant, it is a potential risk but it is not proven, it is believed to be more contagious but not necessarily more dangerous.
the more we think we know, the less we know as usual. If there is danger we will not know until later, too late, and his victims will line up in addition to the others.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré