Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by Obamot » 24/11/20, 22:16

I no longer remember who said that since the life expectancy of smokers being de facto shortened by ten years on average due to their vice, it was logical that they were less in the 75-year age group and more, because they are already dead. So, depending on how you do the statistical sampling, the result is biased.

I haven't checked, but the reasoning holds.

Suddenly, for those who would like to start smoking to “protect themselves” from covid-19, that makes you think and I would recommend the nicotine patches instead! (Who avoid tobacco addiction)
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/11/20, 00:40

VetusLignum wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:Nigella (the plant which, according to some traditions, "cures all ailments except death") also cures covid19.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 20217364v2

Sage too (in any case, it has antiviral effects in vitro)
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 8.388710v1

As a reminder: who has sage in his garden, does not need a doctor

I have clarya, you want some, but is it the right one?

And to think that we had a black nigella and that we killed it by mistake (it's not me : Oops: ) but is the quarter note the correct one?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/12/20, 13:59

! Message by Obamot
Warning ! Red alert: unreliable tests!

After Prof. Beda M. Stadler revealed the uselessness of mass tests on SARS-cov-2 / covid-19 in the Weltwoche.

pollution-prevention-health / the-advances-in-the-fight-against-coronavis-t16395-1020.html? hilit = weltwoche # p420779
And the rest here: pollution-prevention-health / the-advances-in-the-fight-against-coronavirus-t16395-1030.html? hilit = weltwoche

The tests would indeed come back positive for a yes or a no - since a single small broken part of the viral genome would be enough to be positive (and the human body can contain millions of them without consequence), which would mean having had its immune system. who would have reacted against a simple flu or cold virus for example, WITH infection or WITHOUT even having had signs of infection or having had the slightest feeling that a virus had done anything in his body (and that consequently the reliability of the PCR would not exceed 40%) here is that the scandals on the tests spread!

The so-called “rapid” tests would react even faster with even more false results.

Tested by an Austrian parliamentarian during a session : Arrowd:

Cola positive auf SARS-cov-2 getestet. Antigen-Test, den die Bundesregierung für 67 Millionen Euro gekauft hat.
Coca-Cola has tested positive for SARS cov-2!
Antigen test that the federal government bought for 67 million euros.

(Extracts from v / italian) After papayas and goats, it is now a Coca-Cola which is also positive for Covid-19. This is the shock experience made in the Austrian parliament by Michael Schnedlitz, Secretary General of the FPO, Freiheitliche Partei Osterreichs, the Austrian Freedom Party.

An experiment that Schnedlitz decided to do live, during his speech to the Austrian Parliament on December 10:
- Dear colleagues, I will now perform a test for Covid19, so that you can see how worthless and deceptive these mass instruments are " began the secretary.

Obviously there is an explanation, but the reliability of the test is seriously questioned, it was already -30% below the (supposed) reliability of PCR tests (themselves down to a confidence level of 40%). In addition, it is said that it would react correctly on a person having symptoms (but in this case it is useless, it is too late: it is better to seek treatment).

All statistics in the trash therefore (except those to draw major trends via hospital lethality)
I always said it.
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 12/12/20, 19:38

Should test with the wine, I don't drink coke.
It sucks if my St Pourcain is contagious, I'm going to nab the thing ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/12/20, 20:21

Should test with the wine, I don't drink coke.
It sucks if my St Pourcain is contagious, I'm going to nab the thing ...
yes, but adolescents and young adults are fueled by cola. That's it, we now know the origin of the contamination in meetings
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/12/20, 22:01

Purple[t]bedridden:
- "If you haven't had covid yet this year ... No worries, with Coke you will have it next year ..."

AA74F680-EFCA-49A8-8626-EA1658DA5DA8.jpeg

E0B906D9-380A-400C-81D8-912B2563F872.jpeg
E0B906D9-380A-400C-81D8-912B2563F872.jpeg (432.46 Kio) Consulté 1235 fois
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/12/20, 07:17

Obamot »24/11/20, 23:16
I no longer remember who said that since the life expectancy of smokers being de facto shortened by ten years on average due to their vice, it was logical that they were less in the 75-year age group and more, because they are already dead. So, depending on how you do the statistical sampling, the result is biased.
I haven't checked, but the reasoning holds.
sorry for the response lag.
To the deaths of tobacco must be added those of alcohol and those who get out of it become the fragile populations in question too.
Suddenly, for those who would like to start smoking to “protect themselves” from covid-19, that makes you think and I would recommend the nicotine patches instead! (Who avoid tobacco addiction)
just a clarification off topic then! Nicotine patches do not free smokers from their addiction, on the contrary, because they keep the patched under a high susceptibility to relapse at the slightest problem (since tobacco, alcohol are "answers" to the psychic problems that the patches do not solve). only interest is only the effects of tars on the pulmonary system and it is already that of course!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/12/20, 12:52

The patches, but over a short period, can they not have the interest of “getting used to” the act of smoking?
Moreover, given the psychological implication of the subjects, does this palliative not allow to give a temporary alternative choice (?), An intermediate step towards complete weaning, without hurting the patient too much (which is never good) ...?

And this unless you have another intermediate means to get out of it and which makes it possible to fight effectively against the feeling of lack.

The same reflection can also be made for the obese (and all the others) who suffer from an addiction to sugar (which must be the case for an overwhelming majority of the population) who do not know it and only discover it when 'they choose to get out!
I'm sure you have an idea on that! :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/12/20, 14:30

Obamot »13/12/20, 13:52
The patches, but over a short period, can they not have the interest of “getting used to” the act of smoking?
This is what people wanting to stop obviously count on! But it is generally illusory.
I co-hosted, for a few years, smoking cessation sessions where all those who were disappointed with methods like that of patches, which only allow, most of the time, to uncheck (as for alcohol,) were found. 'at the next opportunity to start over.
Moreover, given the psychological implication of the subjects, does this palliative not allow to give a temporary alternative choice (?), An intermediate step towards complete weaning, without hurting the patient too much (which is never good) ...?
Indeed it is, once again, what we believe! In reality it is exactly the opposite that you have to do as a bandage that you will delicately remove from a wound or tear it off at once (obviously during small wounds) It hurts on the suddenly, but much more bearable than the gradual detachment.
Except that this feeling of lack is just a hideous misery since the intake of nicotine continues to maintain dependence with the risk (this is generally the case according to testimonies) of resuming tobacco and often worse than before. .
NB: when the participants register for the sessions in question, the usual consumption questions are asked of course, but also how many and what previous means have not worked and the patches come first, which is logical, same thing for the current fake oriental cigarettes.
And this unless you have another intermediate means to get out of it and which makes it possible to fight effectively against the feeling of lack.
It is precisely the same illusion of believing in an intermediary who would postpone the judgment until later.
The same reflection can also be made for the obese (and all the others) who suffer from an addiction to sugar (which must be the case for an overwhelming majority of the population) who do not know it and only discover it when 'they choose to get out!
it would always be on the same example as tearing off half the bandage since it hurts! (WARNING, these sessions only take place with the agreement of the attending physician to ensure that there is no contradiction with a pathology in course, obviously. This is a help, not a treatment)
It's true, but you know like me that there is sugar and sugar, as there is salt and salt or bread and bread.
The one and only way to really stop it is DEEP motivation that lasts over time, not odds and ends as for reasons of the cost of tobacco, it does not hold, even among low-income students who skip meals to be able to smoke.
Indeed, but this is our form of society, people want quick fixes (like drugs) with the how to get rid of ... while the Why is much more important, since it was he who led to the how ... "I have come to smoke and become a slave to it, addicted! "
Then there are aids: physiological (dietetic) and psychological (general awareness) and contrary to what many believe, it only takes a day or two for the need, desire to smoke disappear as if by magic to the surprise of the participants who often participated in many other methods, with temporary success.
The most astonishing case, among these participants, is that of a football coach who had climbed to 5 packs per day (3 usually) and in one day it was passed, without wanting to smoke and it held in time. ! And strangely, it is the very small smokers who have the most difficulty, especially young people who do not yet feel the deleterious effects of this product.
The medical profession has tried to imitate “our” (obviously not mine!) Method and it does not work as much because they very gently tear off the dressings and they skip the powerful means represented by an action in the food mode. You know the question closely!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/12/20, 15:30

Yes ... I see ... very relevant approach ... In terms of addictions: the need, the desire, go through the mind first ...

It would therefore be worth definitively turning the page on all addictions, here the sugars that are not of purely vegetable origin (and not processed) include bread products (except for ground grain, and again, buckwheat rice or millet for me, but no wheat) and after a while, the craving itself disappears and there is a rejection to taste (if I am summarizing ... schematically) in the end, there is no no mystery with addictions / addictions?

I remember that at the beginning, a few years ago, I noticed that trying “take leave of sugar”, Could sound like a struggle one can have to do without a hard drug (I have never taken narcotics, nor tobacco or alcohol, thank god). Maybe it's wrong but in any case it is not done by a simple snap of the finger (ah, although, I do not know the method of which you speak “in a day or two”It could be interesting to suggest to“ addicts ”who would like it, to participate in sessions.)
0 x