Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 13:35

Janic wrote:But the bouzo will, of course, give us a detailed analysis of this sentence... as usual!

This minister is the liar and the manipulator.

There are tens of millions of Europeans who are living proof of this!

Reverse psychology, the weapon of TDC...the weapon of ABCiles...
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 14:05

Christophe wrote:Except that I modified / supplemented... is it your last word TDC?

That's not at all what we said: it was said that he said that the non vax would be dead (or healed) in the spring...

I didn't die and didn't get sick...

...I complete: not sick therefore not cured...

So are you calling me a liar? Garbage²!

well if you change your post to put dead or healed, it becomes correct, that's what he said.
If you haven't been sick, good for you (that doesn't mean you haven't been in contact with the virus since there are asymptomatics).

Except that initially I was responding to this

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:has anyone tweeted yet that the hospital is running out of caregivers because everyone who got vaccinated died?

weird .... : Shock:

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You mean as dead as the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans who weren't supposed to survive the winter? : Mrgreen:

Are you tired of being trash?

and you haven't changed that, so it's still just as false: no one said that the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans shouldn't spend the winter. So yes you remain a liar if you leave that, and I'm not a scumbag to point it out to you (on the other hand you are rude).
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 14:24

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:the translation of "geimpft, genesen, oder leider verstorben" is: vaccinated, cured or unfortunately dead, and as you speak German you know it very well.

It absolutely does not mean that all the unvaccinated will die, since there is also the choice "cured", why are you talking nonsense in your posts when you know very well that it is false?

...and since you speak German too, you know very well that this turn of phrase is made to scare people..
...and scaring people has killed more than covid.

And it's another one of your umpteenth pirouettes, because in German it's understood exactly the same way:

— “Hello Mr. Lauterbach, you predicted to people who were not vaccinated in October 2021 that they would be “vaccinated, cured or unfortunately dead by March 2022, because they were not vaccinated”. I am not vaccinated - why do you think I am still alive?”

Source in German:

— “Hallo Herr Lauterbach, Sie prophezeiten Ungeimpften im Oktober 2021 "geimpft, genesen oder bis März 2022 leider gestorben, weil ungeimpft". Ich bin ungeimpft - warum lebe ich noch ihrer Meinung nach?”

https://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de/profil ... maerz-2022

You just preferred the word “Unfortunately"while everyone is reading"Alas”, which was the form with a touch of arrogance wanted by the German minister (and which the press noted)

it's not the translation of "leider" that's the problem, it's the fakery of the quotation by adding "weil ungeimpft" (because not vaccinated), which completely changes the meaning of the sentence, implying that the dead would be all unvaccinated, but that he never said.

It's just fakery and disinformation to turn the quotes into the same sauce as the Russian propaganda you drink - which is not surprising after all.

So there you are shooting yourself in the foot: in my link there is the minister's answer and he absolutely does not contradict that the quote of his remarks would have been erroneous... He answers correctly (always in an arrogant way) with several quotes:

Hello Mr. Lauterbach, you predicted:

People not vaccinated in October 2021 "vaccinated, cured or died by March 2022, because not vaccinated".

I'm not vaccinated - why do you think I'm still alive?
___
source: https://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Ungeimpfte ... 93169.html
"Why, from your point of view, are you completely off the mark with a lot of your predictions?"

sources: https://www.infosperber.ch/medien/medie ... lauterbach
https://www.bild.de/ratgeber/2021/ratge ... .bild.html
— “Wouldn’t your real mission be to warn against the dangers of this experimental gene therapy?”

source: https://tkp.at/2022/02/28/die-geleugnet ... -impfungen
— “By what right do you discriminate against and exclude a minority in Germany?”

source: https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article ... gehen.html
All my greetings,
JK
He gives links where all of his words have not been reported, which does not mean that he did not say them (that's why I put this link) and that does not change the bottom.
Which is another way not to answer, a little twisted like you...
Last edited by Obamot the 31 / 05 / 22, 14: 54, 1 edited once.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 14:38

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:has anyone tweeted yet that the hospital is running out of caregivers because everyone who got vaccinated died?

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You mean as dead as the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans who weren't supposed to survive the winter? : Mrgreen:

Are you tired of being trash?

and you haven't changed that, so it's still just as false: no one said that the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans shouldn't spend the winter. So yes you remain a liar if you leave that, and I'm not a scumbag to point it out to you (on the other hand you are rude).

There you can brush yourself! I wouldn't modify this one because I was responding to your filthy calumny !! You will notice that I put a : Mrgreen: irony...not you!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 14:42

Christophe wrote:There you can brush yourself! I wouldn't modify this one because I was responding to your filthy calumny !!

what filthy calumny?
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 14:49

I confirm: ABC is bipolar...

: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 15:07

Christophe wrote:I confirm: ABC is bipolar...

I don't think you know the definition of bipolar well. You may have meant to say schizophrenic? : Mrgreen: (but I don't see how I would be schizophrenic!)
if you were talking about that

I don't see where the slander is or why it's filthy: with the number of deaths that you claim to see among artists and sportsmen, there should be a lot of them among caregivers as well, or how could there be escaped?
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 15:21

Christophe wrote:I confirm: ABC is bipolar...

Even three-phase : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

First he catches up with the branches...
Then he forgets to say that “missing” text is implied (big bad faith)
And finally he even forgets, that although muzzled, other German media have reprinted the full and exact quote:

"geimpft, genesen oder bis März 2022 leider gestorben, weil ungeimpft"

http://www.atlantis-sail.de/Archiv_Top_ ... usgabe.htm

https://aktuelle-nachrichten.app/joachi ... pfpflicht/

etc
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 17:08

usual tactic of the conspiracy theorists, taking as "proof" of the veracity of a falsification the fact that other equally conspiratorial media take up the same falsification, the loop is closed, and a population of autists is produced.
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 17:26

And that's all you found?

Usual tactic of sponsored intoxicators: 'take insignificant details on which to focus the attention of the debate, when taken in isolation they are only anecdotal, the circle is closed', and we manufacture consent and a population of autists.

How many times will you have to tell yourself that even if it was missing, it is implicit?
1 x