Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

by izentrop » 31/05/22, 03:55

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Active resistance against the Vaccine Pass in France: social health credit, discrimination and segregation

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 07:42

has anyone tweeted yet that the hospital is running out of caregivers because everyone who got vaccinated died?

weird .... : Shock:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/05/22, 08:11

hold the ABCile which continues to pass itself off as an idiot: yuck!
As soon as there is bullshit to say, he rushes at it! :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 09:42

ABC2019 wrote:has anyone tweeted yet that the hospital is running out of caregivers because everyone who got vaccinated died?

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You mean as dead as the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans who weren't supposed to survive the winter? : Mrgreen:

Are you tired of being trash?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 10:24

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:has anyone tweeted yet that the hospital is running out of caregivers because everyone who got vaccinated died?

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You mean as dead as the 150 million unvaccinated Europeans who weren't supposed to survive the winter? : Mrgreen:

I've never read this kind of prediction, on serious sites anyway. But obviously we do not frequent the same?

For the insult, as there is only on this forum I hear it, I support it very very well, see my signature.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 10:25

If if a German minister said so...

Anything else TDC?

So stay in your self-proclaimed voluptuousness... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 10:27

Christophe wrote:If if a German minister said so...

I haven't read it on the sites I frequent, sorry: do you have a source?
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 10:29

You know very well how to look for sources when it concerns your doctrine...

Just this confession of laziness shows your dishonesty!

Anything else TDC?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 10:31

Hey TDC am still too nice...you don't deserve it!

By the end of winter the unvaccinated or uncured will be dead, according to the German minister!

So an unvaccinated cured caregiver died? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/05/22, 10:32

christophe
ABCile
I've never read this kind of prediction, on serious sites anyway. But obviously we do not frequent the same?
what are your serious sites then ..... in any case?

ABCile
For the insult, as there is only on this forum I hear it, I support it very very well, see my signature.
still so limited. These are not insults but observations related to what you write, débilou!.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré