About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

by izentrop » 05/05/21, 23:06

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I do not see what Didier Raoult is doing in there since he expresses here * the exact opposite of what Perronne and the others are saying .... : roll: * https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 59_445.php
It is also said in the article of the express
I know Professor Perronne well and I admit that I was initially interested in his theories ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/05/21, 23:17

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I do not see what Didier Raoult is doing in there since he expresses here * the exact opposite of what Perronne and the others are saying .... : roll: * https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 59_445.php
It is also said in the article of the express
I know Professor Perronne well and I admit having been, Firstly, interested in his theories ...

And? Do you want me to explain where it will be?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/05/21, 02:22

What Raoult de Perronne said without naming him in the Point article that Yzi did not read or did not understand:
Our specificity is that we have at the National Council of Universities and the High Committee of Public Health, a colleague who has taken a leadership position of Lyme, without specific scientific background in this field, other than his beliefs and the support of his disciples. It has no legible scientific production. He ignited alternative theories and even convinced a major weekly that there was a plot to cover up (for what reason?) The scale of the disaster.

And so, I ask the question again: What is Raoult doing in there?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/05/21, 06:58

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:What Raoult de Perronne said without naming him in the Point article that Yzi did not read or did not understand:
Our specificity is that we have at the National Council of Universities and the High Committee of Public Health, a colleague who has taken a leadership position of Lyme, without specific scientific background in this field, other than his beliefs and the support of his disciples. It has no legible scientific production. He ignited alternative theories and even convinced a major weekly that there was a plot to cover up (for what reason?) The scale of the disaster.

but if that happens it is Perrone who is right and Raoult who is delirious, who knows?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 06/05/21, 11:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:What Raoult de Perronne said without naming him in the Point article that Yzi did not read or did not understand:

Weird to write "without specific scientific background in this field"to speak of a professor of medicine specializing in infectious diseases, who is also head of department ... it looks like fakenews or an article whose words have been a little" interpreted "by a journalist!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/05/21, 11:40

Grelinette wrote:

Weird to write "without specific scientific background in this field"to speak of a professor of medicine specializing in infectious diseases, who is also head of department ... it looks like fakenews or an article whose words have been a little" interpreted "by a journalist!

bad luck, it is not, it is indeed an article published in the point and signed by Didier Raoult, there is no lizard ...

https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 59_445.php

what is therefore certain is that there is at least one professor of medicine who said at least one bullshit.

would the idols crack? : roll: it's a bit of a concern with authority arguments, it always ends up coming back to you in the g ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/05/21, 12:39

Grelinette wrote:Weird to write "without specific scientific background in this field"to speak of a professor of medicine specializing in infectious diseases, who is also head of department ... it looks like fakenews or an article whose words have been a little" interpreted "by a journalist!

He makes it clear that he has not published anything on it. Hence this remark.
Ps: I tried to read Perronne's book, it fell out of my hands.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/05/21, 15:51

Grelinette wrote:...
Weird to write "without specific scientific background in this field"to speak of a professor of medicine specializing in infectious diseases, who is also head of department ...

I think you have to understand it as "he hasn't published anything on the subject", so he's not doing research. Not a researcher, but a practitioner with only titles obtained in his past.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/07/21, 00:32

Prof. Éric Caumes is head of the infectious diseases department at the Pitié Salpêtrière hospital in Paris. He is confronted on a daily basis with the influx of patients who are convinced, even before the consultation, of having the so-called chronic form of the disease. Several studies have confirmed, in France and the United States, that the overwhelming majority (over 80%) of these patients actually have another pathology.

It is a disease "a priori not very complicated" to diagnose, "not very serious" with rather rare complications (50 cases in 113, 2019 hospitalizations and no deaths according to Public Health France) and for which there are effective treatments. This rather reassuring picture does not correspond to the one which is sometimes complacently relayed by part of the media and widely disseminated on social networks.

The rest of the book provides a better understanding of this apparent paradox. It analyzes in detail the theories of the detractors of the international scientific consensus (the supposed existence of a so-called "chronic" form with multifaceted symptoms capable of transforming a large number of conditions for an ignored Lyme disease, the serological tests presented as being without value. , etc.). He describes the “drifts” of Professor Perronne, main figure in alternative theories (drifts confirmed with the Covid-19 epidemic where this department head of the Garches hospital, since stripped of this responsibility by the AP-HP, accused his colleagues who refused to administer hydroxychloroquine of "failing to cure" the patients ... https://www.afis.org/Maladie-de-Lyme-Re ... -imposture
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/07/21, 02:22

Amen... :(
Victims will appreciate, Izy ... "More hypochondriacs" (AFIStfucking). : Mrgreen:
1 x