Was there an excess mortality in 2020 or not? ***

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Was there an excess mortality in 2020?

The poll expired on 04 / 11 / 21, 19: 09

NOT
45%
YES, low (<5%)
10%
Yes, strong (from 5 to 10%)
34%
Yes, very strong (more than 10%)
3%
Yes, (extremely strong (over 20%)
3%
White vote
3%

Total votes: 29
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Was there an excess mortality in 2020 or not? ***

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/04/23, 18:31

Well, all the figures show that there was excess mortality in 2020, 2021 and 2022 compared to 2019. I don't see why we are discussing... : roll:
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 18-29-30 Evolution of the number of deaths between January 1 and December 31, 2022 − Daily number of deaths Insee.png
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 18-29-30 Evolution of the number of deaths between January 1 and December 31, 2022 − Daily number of deaths Insee.png (115.65 KiB) Consulted 969 times
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 02/04/23, 20:05

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Well, all the figures show that there was excess mortality in 2020, 2021 and 2022 compared to 2019. I don't see why we are discussing... : roll:
Evolution of the number of deaths... Insee.png

This INSEE curve does not take into account the evolution of the population: 2020 VS 2019 you have a strong increase in the over 75s (50++).
That's why we discuss. In fact, no, we don't argue, we try to explain to narrow-minded people and / or bad livers that they have been put deep with this plandemic and this rotten vax.
I understand that it's hard to admit: having something in your veins that is useless and maybe downright rotten for nothing, paid for with your taxes, while guys you've been insulting for 3 years are explaining to you at length and wide that you are being fooled.

To compare excess mortality from year to year, do it standardized by age, at a minimum. Like the DREES here.
PCR magic.jpg
PCR magic.jpg (105.95 KiB) Viewed 934 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/04/23, 20:34

No. I do not comment, except to speak "live" and it is clear what we can see. Afterwards we can refine, of course. I have nothing against it, on the contrary ( : Mrgreen: ) but there is no denying this huge spike in 2020.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 02/04/23, 20:56

robob wrote:In fact, no, we don't argue, we try to explain to narrow-minded people and / or bad livers that they have been put deep with this plandemic and this rotten vax.

I don't see what we would have been put in: The pandemic is over, more or less. It was more or less well managed depending on the country (it must be said that it was quite new). End of story / Back to life before.
It excited all the conspiracies for a while, as usual on this kind of event. They'll have to find another bone to gnaw on now.

If that drees report meant what you're making it say, drees simply wouldn't have published it.
In fact, when you read it entirely, everything is very clear.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/04/23, 22:33

Puree the nerve he has.
If your leek is as small as your ego is big, we understand your frustration : Mrgreen: : Shock:

You messed up on almost every subject okay!
And that because the SOURCES of your copied/pasted were extremely boring.
So if I were you, I would shave the walls.... And I would start by revising the sources! : Cheesy:
What are you for? To nothing.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/04/23, 01:15

Image ?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/04/23, 08:30

pedro el liar
I don't see what we would have been put in:
it's not in what, but where: a little below the waist and even rather deep, up to the tonsils
The pandemic is more or less over. It was more or less well managed depending on the country (it must be said that it was quite new)[*]. End of story / Back to life before.
the zozo confuses the end of an epidemic with the fact that the populations have had enough of being put, also, and since then they refuse these pseudovaxx, masks, alcohol and ... end of story or rather end of business for your friends at BP. The big simpleton takes the stinging health defeat of BP with success (only financial, full of dough in their coffers:)
It excited all the conspiracies for a while, as usual on this kind of event. They'll have to find another bone to gnaw on now.
Usual mirror effect! As soon as the covid mRNA vaxx fell into disuse, BP rushed to place its flu vaxxes (which we no longer heard of) and then the one on the papillomas comes out (nice scam too)
If that drees report meant what you're making it say, drees simply wouldn't have published it.
either this guy is incredibly naive, or else he has a tenacious superstition inherited from religions.
Read a bit the signature below Facts are not proof and although you have been asked to provide proof, we are still waiting for it!
In fact, when you read it entirely, everything is very clear.
as usual until the scandals broke out showing that it was rubbish linked to huge financial interests and that the naive people swallowed it whole!

[*] you never heard of the huge crash of the smallpox vaxx campaigns, a resounding failure after 500.000 deadly vaccines?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 03/04/23, 17:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No. I do not comment, except to speak "live" and it is clear what we can see. Afterwards we can refine, of course. I have nothing against it, on the contrary ( : Mrgreen: ) but there is no denying this huge spike in 2020.

The 2020 peak could not be clearer in the DREES table:
1- no overall excess mortality between 2015 and 2020: 2020 is equivalent to a year of severe flu.
2- The 90 deaths for covid per 100 are in reality deaths for all the other causes in sharp decline in the table or deaths of elderly people who received little help from rivotril after refusing treatment with prohibited molecules.
3- Contrary to what Pedro tries to make believe, the DREES explains it in a very clear sentence in its study. The only sentence in which she does not use the subjunctive. I am putting it back together with the entire paragraph:

"For these four major groups of diseases (tumours, cardio-neurovascular diseases, diseases of the nervous system, and mental and behavioral disorders), it can be assumed that some people who would have died during the year as a result of these diseases may have died , instead, infection with SARS-CoV-2 This possible “competitive” effect with Covid-19 could thus contribute to the decrease observed in these four groups. The analysis of the causes of death associated with deaths due to Covid-19 supports this hypothesis. (see above)."
https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr ... 1250_0.pdf

In good order :

The analysis of the causes of death supports the hypothesis (which is no longer so but becomes a fact), according to which people who died of covid actually died of tumors, cardio-neurovascular diseases, diseases of the nervous system, and mental and behavioral disorders.
As with the flu, covid has only been an "accelerator" or "catalyst". Moreover, all the figures indicate it from the start: the covid has only ever killed old people at the end of their life or people already very weakened by a serious illness, with a few ready exceptions whose propagandists have made their choice. .

In short, the HUGE peak of 2020 is only so thanks to the multiplication of ultra-sensitive PCR tests and the increase in covid care billings by the state: or how to create a statistical bias in 3 lessons to fill the pockets of financiers who own the debt, the banks, the labs, with taxpayers' money.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/04/23, 17:52

Ah okay, the 2020 spike in excess mortality (all causes combined) is due to PCR testing. I note it.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/04/23, 18:05

03/04/23, 17:52

guy
Ah okay, the peak of excess mortality of 2020 (all causes combined) is due to testing PCR. I note it.
This is indeed a bad wording.
This is not due to the tests themselves, but consecutive to them. linked to the anxiety suffered by those who are told of a disease that can be serious, even fatal, and which is recognized as having a negative effect on the immune system, thus favoring the outbreak of the diseases in question and even more so when the persons concerned are already biologically or mentally fragile.
hence the absurdity of vaccinating elderly and fragile people... except to eliminate them early!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "