Pollution inside the dwellings

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Pollution inside the dwellings

by Christophe » 26/03/08, 11:52

I found this image on the host but I do not know in which subject it was put (so no idea of ​​the Source), I put it back here because it is quite "obvious":

Linked Topic: air-pollution / plants-to-clean-up-the-indoor-ambient-air-t4592.html
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 26/03/08, 14:34

You just need to ventilate your home for 5 minutes a day to renew the air.

There too, I am skeptical about the hype currently being done on indoor pollution.

What exactly is this still hiding?

A few years ago, people were encouraged to make their accommodation as airtight as possible in order to avoid heat loss and thus save energy. We were listening to the air pollution that raged outside and now it is indoor pollution that is the most dangerous and the greatest!

It just takes a little common sense: avoid incense, home fragrances, pschitts because personal, I don't use it at home and when we clean up with products we air it is a question of good meaning.

At the pace, where things are going, we will soon be told that it is better to live in filth and no longer do the cleaning : Shock:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 26/03/08, 15:45

chris06 wrote:You just need to ventilate your home for 5 minutes a day to renew the air.

5 minutes maybe, but in 5 times 1 minute then ...
The solution that I prefer and that I have elsewhere in my home is CMV: it continuously ventilates, unknown mold, little heat loss even without exchanger ...
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 26/03/08, 15:55

Chatham wrote:
chris06 wrote:You just need to ventilate your home for 5 minutes a day to renew the air.

5 minutes maybe, but in 5 times 1 minute then ...
The solution that I prefer and that I have elsewhere in my home is CMV: it continuously ventilates, unknown mold, little heat loss even without exchanger ...

I also have CMV but it doesn't prevent me from ventilating every day :D
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 26/03/08, 19:31

chris06 wrote:
I also have CMV but it doesn't prevent me from ventilating every day :D

Considering the flow rate of my hygroregulated VMC from 30 to 60M3 / h according to hygrometry (kitchen and toilets) at my place it is not useful to ventilate because the air is completely renewed in 2 to 3 hours ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 27/03/08, 16:34

Indeed, we hear a lot more about indoor pollution at the moment.
I do not think that this hides something: it is simply that the new furniture / coverings contain toxic synthetic products ...

I am not sure that the VMC is enough to renew all the air.
The cold air enters from the top, then descends to the floor towards the bottom of the door, which is, in general, opposite the room.
=> it seems to me that triangles remain "polluted".
At home, I open the bedroom windows every day. The rest when possible.

Note: The ideal would certainly be (for the bedrooms) to ventilate in the evening, but I do it in the morning so that the sun heats these rooms "for free" during the day, when the heating is off ...
A compromise that I chose ... maybe not the ideal ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 27/03/08, 17:33

indy49 wrote:
I am not sure that the VMC is enough to renew all the air.
The cold air enters from the top, then descends to the floor towards the bottom of the door, which is, in general, opposite the room.
=> it seems to me that triangles remain "polluted".

Note: The ideal would certainly be (for bedrooms) to ventilate the evening

Oh yes: kitchen smells, for example, are eliminated in a few hours in all the rooms, so the rest too ... In my house the only doors that are just pressed but not closed, are those of the bedrooms, which are not never heated (there is a "fleece" duvet and "animal" heat for that ... and sleeping in a cold room hardens and guarantees a deep sleep), bedroom windows always open at night, at least as long as it does not freeze, if it is necessary to close because of the cold, I ajar the door of 2cm which is enough to renew the air because of the air movement of the VMC ... So that it there are polluted "triangles", the incoming air would have to be laminar and the interior air completely still, all of exactly the same temperature, which is impossible, so there is indeed mixing ...
Naturally, the VMC must be correctly sized for this to work well, I have already seen VMCs that are ineffective because they are too weak or with blocked air inlets ...
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 27/03/08, 18:41

Well at least, I don't know if you will live longer with all this but life will seem much longer : Lol:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 28/03/08, 09:30

Chatham wrote:At home, the only doors that just stay supported but not closed are those of the bedrooms, which are never heated (there is a "fleece" duvet and "animal" heat for that ... and sleeping in a cold room that hardens and guarantees a deep sleep), bedroom windows always open at night, at least as long as it does not freeze,

I heat my son's a little bit to ~ 18.5
For us, a duvet and 17 are enough, but it even requires qd to heat a chouilla.
With you it must go down to 10, right?

Chatham wrote:For there to be polluted "triangles", the incoming air would have to be laminar and the inside air completely still, all of strictly identical temperature, which is impossible, so there is indeed mixing ...

Obviously, the triangles I was talking about are an image, but I think there are still badly renewed places.
Brewing can only be done by wind (opening windows) or by convection. However, I am not convinced that convection can be done with just a slight trickle of air caused by a VMC.
But you may be right. It's just an intuition on my part.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Capt_Maloche

Re: Pollution inside dwellings

by Capt_Maloche » 28/03/08, 09:47

Christophe wrote:I found this image on the host but I do not know in which subject it was put (so no idea of ​​the Source), I put it back here because it is quite "obvious":

It's on air ionizers https://www.econologie.com/forums/ioniseurs- ... t5023.html big bundle :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^