Pollution inside the dwellings

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/03/08, 09:48

In principle, except exaggerated pollution, a renewal of 1 flight / hour is enough to dilute the pollutants
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/03/08, 12:12

Capt_Maloche wrote:In principle, except exaggerated pollution, a renewal of 1 flight / hour is enough to dilute the pollutants

well it is a beautiful flow!

I will make a ventilation with then Canadian, taking the air in my meadow (which I plant in wood) it will be the best ionizer / depolluter
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/09, 01:27

A Belgian campaign is currently underway via a dynamic site: http://www.airinterieur.be/

It's light but informative and above all fast!
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/10/09, 17:53

that's it done 40 m from 2x 90mm in diameter at 2m to 70m deep
with passive earth / straw house in progress
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
LOGIC12
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Indoor pollution: ventilation

by LOGIC12 » 03/10/09, 06:18

hello: I ventilate one room after another leaving the doors open, and operating the extractor hood at high speed, and also, then I make air flow.

Another solution to properly sanitize a room, open the window, and operate a good large fan directed towards the corners where the air is renewed the least, and in addition we can make air flow. The air in the room is fully circulated.
In short, it is as if the walls of the room were outside in the open wind.

However, when you open the window on the street, you plug your nose when certain cars pass, although the street is an avenue that does not circulate too much, that the houses are spaced.

So, I conclude that there is pollution that "stinks" on the outside, and that which does not necessarily smell inside the house.

And also, I leave the interior doors open or ajar, so as not to confine the room.

I do not have a CMV, house of 75, isolated all the same, as at the time.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/09, 21:53

Did I miss something or else? I have not seen anywhere the indoor pollution caused by computers, screens, stereo, video TV.

Seen with what it is built and the fact that it heats, it must surely emit (and in particular bromine ...)
0 x