EDF: 400kV power lines, electromagnetic pollution

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 16:30

Frankly, are you serious?

It is true that this forum is not too trolled but to try the trolls ...

Okay invite or not? : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/08, 16:49

Oh yes, oh yes a big furry troll! : Cheesy:

Good without laughing, I have no time to waste with this ... :?

Back to my quotes ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 08/12/08, 18:45

He's an electrician;
He believes he has perfect mastery of the electrical field, but he only masters the applications for which he was trained.
In my field (mechanics) it is also very common, mechanics who believe they are more supportive than engineers ... They just have no idea of ​​the extent of the field in which they work!

So ask this person if they know the ionization potential of the gas in the fluorescent tubes (which, as he points out, is not neon, in fact).
It would be a more viable justification than "it's impossible, I know my job" ...
(moreover, the comparison with a filament lamp has nothing to do; obviously he does not know how a fluorescent tube works)

And invite him to the Palace of Discovery or the City of Sciences, where he will find that, no, electricity is not just in cables.
(when the air begins to ionize near the Faraday cage and blue filaments spring from everywhere crackling, there we visualize the potential !!!)
0 x
YO
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by YO » 13/12/08, 15:31

Hello

I join your discussion and hope, as soon as possible, to make available to you a video on electromagnetic radiation measurements made everywhere with a basic device largely sufficient to measure the excess electromagnetic pollution (like a voltmeter with fifteen euros, ;-))

The finding is quite negative and my knowledge and experience related to radiation exposure makes me say that we force poisoning in small doses for us and for the environment.
I am an electronics technician and at a higher technical level (that means nothing), I do not know how to mathematize (and so much the better, it is a defect a quality) like an engineer but on the other hand I understand physical phenomena (being on the field is essential for a good reflection,)

According to studies done on electromagnetic radiation and in particular military research, it has been shown the influence of ER on the functioning of the brain.
In practice, electromagnetic radiation in regular and non-marking and / or lethal dose is invisible and acts on the invisible, that is to say the human spirit which is the result of the functioning of the brain. The impacts can therefore be drowsiness (experienced), problems with memorization, reasoning, concentration (generates a form of stress and create noise in psychomotor functions) or a psychosomatic effect linked to the disturbance of the functioning of the regulation of functions of the body supported by the brain.
Currently we are bathed in electromagnetic radiation in all forms to such an extent that if we continue in this way, we can hyptothèser a parallel with a slow poisoning with mercury or lead in weakly covered areas and deadly in oversaturated areas.

Here is all that to say that the question of transport of electricity and electrical appliance for the general public, we are in the Stone Age !!!

See you soon
0 x
sebastienC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sebastienC » 04/04/09, 19:26

Hello,
I don't know if I'm in the right section of the forum but I would like to inquire about these HT lines. I want to settle as a farmer and a farm interests me but it is located 400 meters from a "pylon field". This is a point where all the lines supplying a city of 250 inhabitants converge. The highest line would be 000 volts. I would like to measure the electromagnetic current which could pass at the level of the farm and of my possible future house. Do you know any associations that measure it, is it possible to do it yourself and with what device. Before buying this farm, I would like to take some precautions ...
Thank you for your answers
Sebastien.
0 x
YO
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by YO » 04/04/09, 21:40

Hello

unfortunately for you, the risk of ionization by THT lines is almost inevitable (and the very high probability of cancer with).
For precise measurements you can contact the CRIIREM (independent laboratory).

Ihttp: //www.criirem.org/

or bought a basic device to detect magnetic fields. http://www.electropollutions.eu/boutiqu ... ag=1&num=5

I invite you to watch this video. the comments are not terrible but it will give you an idea of ​​the nuisance capacity of an ht and tht line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N0t3WN4 ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HlIs4Iw ... re=channel
the video was visible in HD in the past ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/10/11, 10:12

An original idea of ​​geometry for THT lines ... : Idea:
Electric Pylons with Human Shapes

The design and architecture office Choi + Shine won the International Design Competition for Icelandic High-Voltage Pylons.

The company has created giant pylons in human form! These pylons only require minor transformations compared to the current traditional design. Choi + Shine also won the award from the Boston Society of Architects Unbuilt Architecture.

The silhouettes could take different poses, with the possibility of making them adapt to the landscape in which they would be integrated.

Source: 2000Watt.org

This does not solve electromagnetic pollution or breakage by storms, but it is prettier and more expressive than conventional pylons.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/11, 12:54

Funny and for the big transformer stations, they planned group sex? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/10/11, 18:03

0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 09/10/11, 19:06

Remundo wrote:An original idea of ​​geometry for THT lines ... : Idea:

I wonder especially why they do not add a wind turbine on top, it can not be more ugly, and the problem of the evacuation of the electricity produced is solved at the base.
0 x
See you soon !

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "