De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

by pedrodelavega » 25/07/21, 22:35

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:+1000 A good guy, finally a good guy!

He's still a guy from the national front anyway ...

The others do not have a monopoly on "the good word". ..

I'm not saying but from there to qualifying a guy from the FN as a "good guy" ....
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/07/21, 23:01

pedrodelavega wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:He's still a guy from the national front anyway ...

I'm not saying but from there to qualifying a guy from the FN as a "good guy" ....

A good guy "in the context", not "in the absolute" ... Stop taking people for idiots, please. Well, I know you have no more cartridges left, but still ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/07/21, 23:28

pedrodelavega wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:He's still a guy from the national front anyway ...

Before judging someone else, start by declining the different qualities that you would have, and that would make a chick of your stature, "a good person" :?: Perhaps you have qualities of modesty that would have escaped us ...? Image Image Image

Because we agree that I would never go to ask a garbage of the worst kind, his opinion on someone's probity.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/21, 23:52

Obamot wrote:
- "Macron who creates the cleavage in French society, the segregation between vax and non-vax and he has the nerve to say that he seeks unity ?? "

That's it...!! And this is most likely the kind of speech that Na..i rulers (and other dictators) have probably made very often "I am going to unify the (German) people by getting rid of the vermin of society" ... in this case get rid of the unvaccinated ... type pov!

And to think that the pro buffoons treat their opponents as extremists ... mouhahaha ...

Bouffon is cooked enough for the tank top!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 00:41

Pastex is also cooked:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 01:13

Compilation of the demonstrations of July 24:

I counted 342 people on these videos and you? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 01:25

And 283 on this one:

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 01:29

And 8 min inside manifest that you won't see on TV:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/21, 19:31

What was Renaud saying? More colabos than Jean Moulin ... it hasn't changed too much ...

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/07/21, 19:44

by the way! An employer stressed that prohibiting the work of employees opposed to the pass and the vaccination, he could neither dismiss them, nor replace them with other employees, so another way to break small employers and sink their company!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré