De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

by Gardener » 25/07/21, 18:32

Since the start of the epidemic, the covid has been afraid to take the metro.

Too much people .
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: De facto compulsory Covid vaccination in France: #PassSanitaire extended = #VaccinationObligatoire

by gegyx » 25/07/21, 18:41

Janic wrote:
And we see the firefighters running, because their mission is to save people.
in any case not to knock on the faces of people, it is already that! Whereas cops, like it or not, are paid to obey orders, even when they are not prepared for it!
I do not understand what you mean. It's as clear as blood sausage.
I see a fireman who says "no, I am not coming back" and who takes a direct potato so dry.
I do not think that the violent temper is paid to act in this way, in denial of his duties for his function.
I see others who do not hesitate to knock directly and push to the ground. Is it the orders?
If they are paid to obey, who do they obey? To do the direct punch? Or rather it's still scum, who would still put his eyes out if he had a lbd.
I don't see firefighters boxing in cops' faces.

Now the firefighters come running, normal, they see that one of theirs is brutalized. It's not the general fight so ...
Just a return to calm. Normal, the yolks were outnumbered. : Mrgreen:

I specify that firefighters do not want the compulsory vaccine, and macron fantasies. The police continue to obey, because they have had increases, to a non-existent pension reform, (like parliamentarians), and will not have the vaccination obligation.
Yet to create the first violent contact, there they are strong!

macron, follow his route as a unifier, if you listen to him, he will still enchant you with his flutiau ... And during this time, it's a mess everywhere.
Macron is surely an example to follow!
They never respected barrier gestures (-1), to fiddle with everyone (-2) and to take a tour of France with fans for a free pre-campaign (-3).
So he grabs the covid, sticks it to the old person who lives with (-4)
Then he is slow to vaccinate in public although he encourages the ministers to do so (-5) / he broke Mbappé's career, which he apparently took care of personally. :D
We learn that he would have been vaccinated? It's only the gogos who believe in it (-5)
He makes a (general) tour of African countries (-6). He brings a hundred friends in his airbus (-7). On their return, the friends are subject to compulsory quarantine. but not him (-8). There, he goes to Japan for the games (-9), with Blanquer who has nothing to do there ...
Well I stop, because with a retrospective I would get to 666.
So the beautiful blackbird, flutiau player ... We can't stand your song anymore. :x
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/07/21, 19:36

I do not understand what you mean. It's as clear as blood sausage.
so i will try to be clearer
I see a fireman who says "no, I am not coming back" and who takes a direct potato so dry.
legally a cop does not have the right to strike without having been himself attacked otherwise it is at the risk of being condemned by the courts; if it is proven!
I do not think that the violent temper is paid to act in this way, in denial of his duties for his function.
that's right, which doesn't mean that all cops do the same, again in the context!
I see others who do not hesitate to knock directly and push to the ground. Is it the orders?
I also saw the video, it's a bit nebulous. But if a protester is ordered to back down, for example, he is taking risks by not doing so. It is the established system that wants that!
If they are paid to obey, who do they obey?
normally to their hierarchy like all the employees of a system like you in your job! [*]
To do the direct punch? Or rather it's still scum, who would still put out his eyes if he had a lbd
the state calls for order to reign.
I don't see firefighters boxing in cops' faces.
they know that it would lead them directly to the prison box and they are not there for that! But usually, cops and firefighters collaborate on the ground; there the context which warms the spirits pushes to unusual behaviors on both sides.

[*] who remembers one of the first yellow vest demonstrations where a demonstrator asked the CRS why they did not attack the thugs rather than them and the cop had made a sign to the sky!
NB! in the USA the police have a camera which continuously films the people arrested, when in France everyone will be arrested too, there will be much less of these excesses when each part is filmed.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/21, 20:31

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/21, 21:36

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/07/21, 21:41

It is obvious, Macron is turning a deaf ear, he did not want to understand that people do not want the past!

EVEN WORSE
IT CALLS ON SCIENCE

BUT MACRON DOESN'T LISTEN TO SCIENTISTS!

AND IT MAKES COM RISIBLE, WITH A BACKGROUND OF PERSONNEL IN WHITE BLOUSES WEARING A MASK
HE MANIPULATES THE FRENCH, THE MASK, PEOPLE HAVE ONE BECAUSE IT IS MANDATORY,
BUT NOBODY BELIEVES IN IT, NOBODY IS AFRAID OF THIS VIRUS

Macron claims to want unity, Common sense comment from Ella on Twitter:

- "Macron who creates the cleavage in French society, the segregation between vax and non-vax and he has the nerve to say that he seeks unity ?? "
Last edited by Obamot the 25 / 07 / 21, 21: 46, 1 edited once.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/07/21, 21:44

Obamot wrote:BUT NOBODY BELIEVES IN IT, NOBODY IS AFRAID OF THIS VIRUS

until they end up in intensive care anyway ...

https://www.rfi.fr/fr/amériques/2021072 ... nge-d-avis
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/07/21, 21:45

(Sacred Bozo, he continues to make us laugh, against all odds!)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/07/21, 22:01

Bozo still scared of virus as vaccine kills more than virus :P

And we didn't know Macron was President of the USA : Cheesy:
Or the host from Tennessee had to be in the demo in Toulon :?: : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:BUT NOBODY BELIEVES IN IT, NOBODY IS AFRAID OF THIS VIRUS

until they end up in intensive care anyway ...
This guy is almost 70 years old .... He's overweight, do you have his biocheck? Based on the photos and the reddish skin tone on his face, he apparently doesn't just have covid, he's either a bit of a drinker or has nascent psoriasis (or both). He therefore has at least 2 comorbidities (or even diabetes like many Americans of his age). It is therefore not surprising.

71515AB1-C88E-4649-854E-7CC9D2C4084D.jpeg
71515AB1-C88E-4649-854E-7CC9D2C4084D.jpeg (14.76 Kio) Consulté 23428 fois

Or for you, the fact that he is a radio host takes precedence over his state of health BEFORE his infection?
Because everyone knows what the Americans eat ... Even the army struggles to recruit, there are so many comorbidities AMONG THE YOUNG PEOPLE ...!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 25/07/21, 22:32

Janic wrote:pedroabcon
He's still a guy from the national front anyway ...
source? another one who confuses being at the water's edge and being in the water! But it's all spit pedro! : roll:

All you had to do was click on his name in Christophe's link ...
https://twitter.com/Stephane_Ravier?s=09
0 x