Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

by Christophe » 31/07/21, 12:54

You were right Guy, the DREES is not terrible: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

E7nET_eXoAAyzIW.jpg
E7nET_eXoAAyzIW.jpg (58.8 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

So I will largely refrain from continuing the analysis of this falsified DREES report ... do the funny ones have something to add?
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 13:11

Give me the address of the DRESS so that I don't go there as they lack address. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/21, 13:19

Christophe wrote:So I will largely refrain from continuing the analysis of this falsified DREES report ... do the funny ones have something to add?

Too bad it was the only document with data on vaccines for France ...

The pas neuneu licks colabo provax ass will easily be able to guess the reasons for this falsification! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Say vouar, we would not be in the premeditation of genocide there ?? : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 13:24

Christophe wrote:Say vouar, we would not be in the premeditation of genocide there ?? : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Tell me Totophe, don't you think you're going "a little" far there? : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/21, 13:53

Sorry but this morning a lot of shit info !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Between this falsified report from the DREES (very probably provax), the preventive or curative treatments like Ivermectin that we keep smashing (the better to prick us), the ongoing demonstrations, jester who calls us assholes ... and this intervention from a respectable retired doctor:

Bin I cracked! I can not? I am human after all!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 14:07

Christophe wrote:Between this falsified report from the DREES (most likely provax) ...

No, no ...
Department of Research, Studies, Evaluation and Statistics
French central public administration department producing statistical work

The Department of Research, Studies, Evaluation and Statistics (DREES) is a central French public administration department producing statistical work and socio-economic studies. It depends on the so-called “health and social” ministries and the Ministry of the Economy and Finance.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/07/21, 14:10

ah, bah, that is indisputable proof of independence! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 16:19

Janic wrote:ah, bah, that is indisputable proof of independence! : Cheesy:

For Izy yes ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/08/21, 01:52

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:Even if it was necessary to read in the correct column, that is to say the one corresponding to all the hospitalized, not only those admitted following a positive PCR.
Christophe wrote:Instead of blabbing on beds like a virgin ... : Cheesy:... rather analyze the data of the DREES ...
: Shock: : Twisted:
Nianiania ...

I have not yet started analyzing the data (I see that no one is motivated so I will have to stick to it) ... I only made one comment on this "bizarre" textual conclusion .. .
Normal for an admin to modify the posts?
Christophe wrote:So I will largely refrain from continuing the analysis of this falsified DREES report ... do the funny ones have something to add?
On the faith of a faithful of Philipot who lays numbers out of the hat ... bravo :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/21, 02:00

No on the basis of banana geodes ... whose public data is not the same as that of the report ... which nevertheless indicated to take its data on geodis ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Do you sometimes read other people's ideas? I invite you to look urgently: society-and-philosophy / how-i-try-to-improve-my-judgment-thanks-to-julia-galef-et-a-flus-t16951.html

For the rest your answer is lousy ... we are used to it ...
0 x