Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 18:15

No need to read the study (for the moment) 85% of unvaccinated hospitalized has been advanced by several sources including you so several politicians and senior officials! Uh we know they lie and manipulate but you ?? Damn you would say bullshit? : Cheesy:

To put forward this raw figure to argue that the vaccine is effective (supposedly at 85% because that's what people remember) it's crap, manipulation and lies if it is not corrected by the vaccine rate (32%)!

Go explain where I have no good! Instead of just insulting without arguing! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

by sicetaitsimple » 30/07/21, 18:23

Christophe wrote:You are delusional there !!

Why are you getting angry like that?
I give you the link to the figures you have been asking for several days (with the total unvaccinated + partially vaccinated + fully vaccinated = 100%), you should be happy?
Do you not like numbers? They are not mine ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 18:27

I really like them ... because they allow us to estimate vaccine efficacy!

I get annoyed because you troll and call me stupid without any proof!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 30/07/21, 18:39

Christophe wrote:No need to read the study (yet)

Your case is hopeless .... You get into a discussion and shouting games without having read the communicated study, which answers exactly and in French to the questions that you (and not only you) ask yourself?

You will tell me when you read it, otherwise stick to your convictions and tweet to death.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 18:44

It's good you're right about this: I answered just the 85% of unvaccinated in your 1st dash and I assimilated the remaining 15% to a 2-dose vaccination ... I corrected everything and deleted the tweet which was false ... indeed you should be happy then! 8)

Read again above!

On the other hand, to say that the method only applies to cases that is bullshit!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 30/07/21, 19:03

Christophe wrote:It's good you're right about this: I answered just the 85% of unvaccinated in your 1st dash and I assimilated the remaining 15% to a 2-dose vaccination ... I corrected everything and deleted the tweet that was wrong ... indeed

You can also delete my message "and presto, one more bullshit", which replied to this tweet.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 30/07/21, 19:16

sicetaitsimple wrote:Extract from the special Guygadebois study which said 2 or 3 days ago that the Delta variant was not very virulent:

"The proportion of patients with the L452R mutation is higher among patients
entering critical care than among patients entering critical care.
conventional hospitalization and among all cases tested positive
"

He was not the only one ...
"the Delta variant is just a 'big cold'" : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/07/21, 19:21

Raoult confirms. You are confusing Delta and Delta plus.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 30/07/21, 19:27

If Raoult confirms ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/07/21, 19:28

pedroabcon
He was not the only one ...
"the Delta variant is just a 'big cold'"
Why? For you it's just a little cold then!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré