Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/10/21, 17:41

Christophe wrote:How many viruses do we have permanently in our body? In the 1000's I think I heard ...

The body of a healthy adult man is home to more than three trillion viruses, most of them bacteriophages that infect bacteria in the intestinal tract and on the mucous membranes.

https://www.lemonde.fr/passeurdescience ... 70970.html

Where are these bacteria found in our body?
Mainly in the intestine: it harbors around 1000 species of different bacteria. But bacteria are also found on every square millimeter of the skin, mouth, stomach, lungs and urogenital area. However, the blood of a healthy person is largely free from germs. The body of a 70 kg human is home to approximately] 39 billion bacteria

https://www.science.lu/fr/les-habitants ... -ton-corps

And then:
https://www.planetoscope.com/Le-corps-humain/1670-.html
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by Janic » 15/10/21, 17:45

no virus + no bacteria = no life!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/21, 18:04

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:How many viruses do we have permanently in our body? In the 1000's I think I heard ...

The body of a healthy adult man is home to more than three trillion viruses, most of them bacteriophages that infect bacteria in the intestinal tract and on the mucous membranes.

https://www.lemonde.fr/passeurdescience ... 70970.html

Where are these bacteria found in our body?
Mainly in the intestine: it harbors around 1000 species of different bacteria. But bacteria are also found on every square millimeter of the skin, mouth, stomach, lungs and urogenital area. However, the blood of a healthy person is largely free from germs. The body of a 70 kg human is home to approximately] 39 billion bacteria

https://www.science.lu/fr/les-habitants ... -ton-corps

And then:
https://www.planetoscope.com/Le-corps-humain/1670-.html

Okay, I can be confused with the types of bacteria ... on the other hand the 3000 billion is not so much "type" of virus ... eh! When I said 1000 was 1000 guys ...

I learned in this doc: Health-pollution-prevention / Neurology-the-belly-our-2ieme-brain-arte-t13053.html that there were more "exogenous" than endogenous cells in a human body! And that in mass that makes 2 to 3 kg of bacteria for an average adult ... (for the mass of viruses I don't know)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/10/21, 01:04

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:of the death / case ratio?

Why is this value more important than deaths / inhabitants?

ah well here is a question that it is good, uh wait, let me think ... poof poof ... well maybe so that it becomes a disease like the others that we can let run, without fulfilling the services of emergency?

but also, that all the discussion started from the charts of izzy, which show this decrease in the number of deaths by number of cases !!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/10/21, 01:07

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:And roughly speaking, the health measures were the same in summer 2021 vs summer 2020: barrier gesture, no confinement ...

you just forget that the current delta variant is considered to be about twice as contagious than that of 2020 ... moreover, it has completely replaced it. If you take the cases due to the old variant, there are ZERO now.

And you forget that the delta would be 5 to 10 times fatal according to some figures including those of the UK gov for example see this subject at the beginning of July!

Hey yes a less virulent virus kills less! And vaccination is strictly FOR NOTHING!

ah well, so how do you explain that the death / case report did not decrease in countries with little immunization, if the virus has become less virulent? : Shock:

the graphs show that this ratio has not fallen much than in countries that have vaccinated a lot , therefore, I come back to the question: apart from the protective effect of the vaccine, what can explain this if not?

if you could answer factually, without escaping behind a series of invective, that would be appreciable ...
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/10/21, 05:06

ABC2019 wrote: let me think ... pouf pouf ... well maybe so that it becomes a disease like the others that we can let run, without filling the emergency services?
... pouf pouf ... all you have to do is prove that:
- the flu is “a disease like any other”And that she has not filled emergencies almost every year!
- since the start of 2019, hospital beds have not been removed!
- that for 20 years, the government has never implemented a plan that aims to introduce competitiveness in the hospital sector (despite the early loss of human life that this implies) and this by closing thousands of beds per year.

... let you think :?: ... pouf pouf pouf ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/10/21, 06:20

EC4990CE-3A5A-415A-BAB7-331FD3CAD413.png
EC4990CE-3A5A-415A-BAB7-331FD3CAD413.png (474.17 KiB) Viewed 911 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/21, 18:20

Blachier on natural vs vaccine immunity:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/10/21, 18:23

the weather vane changes direction? : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/21, 18:26

Be careful, he becomes a conspiratorial limit there! : Mrgreen:
0 x