What is money?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What is money?

by eclectron » 22/12/19, 23:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:Everyone will make the transpositions according to their individual situation and what they have to "exchange" according to what they need to receive.

A pity that you always understand crookedly, a pity that you distort the reality of the words of the other that disturb your ideology dear, you and your double. : roll:
So as usual, without interest, thank you.
Your maneuvers do not deceive anyone.
Yes, maybe you?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/12/19, 23:21

Go and offer your cabbage and carrots to the SNCF to pay for your train ticket or to your regular gas station attendant to pay for your fill up and we'll talk about it again.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 22/12/19, 23:50

sicetaitsimple wrote:Go and offer your cabbage and carrots to the SNCF to pay for your train ticket or to your regular gas station attendant to pay for your fill up and we'll talk about it again.

I leave you to your delusions, your fears, your conformism, only you understand that ...
What you say about my words has nothing to do with me.
0 x
whatever.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/12/19, 23:58

eclectron wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Go and offer your cabbage and carrots to the SNCF to pay for your train ticket or to your regular gas station attendant to pay for your fill up and we'll talk about it again.

I leave you to your delusions, your fears, your conformism, only you understand that ...

Voui, voui .... You can also try with the various administrations, education, justice, police, armies .... Be careful though with taxes, a bunch of carrots could be interpreted as bribery of civil servant.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 23/12/19, 09:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:
eclectron wrote:

Voui, voui .... You can also try with the various administrations, education, justice, police, armies .... Be careful though with taxes, a bunch of carrots could be interpreted as bribery of civil servant.

Where did you see that I said such nonsense? it is you who invents, puts your inventions on my back and then comes to blame me for what you have invented. The asylum is not far : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/12/19, 11:20

That's it, the semantic ping-pong has just been started.
It is to wonder if it is not a strategy to grill each debate ...
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/12/19, 14:02

A short video : Wink:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 23/12/19, 14:21

There is an (old?) Saying which says: "money does not buy happiness", verifiable among those who have too much, who end up living barricaded in fear of being relieved ...
But, for many more people, the lack of money makes unhappiness!

How to explain for example, that a civil servant in Madagascar earns each month what a civil servant in Switzerland earns in an hour, while the salary in Madagascar exceeds one million Malagasy francs per month :?: :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/19, 16:34

Ahmed wrote:Christophe, you ask: "How is this an exception?"
In economics, nature is free because it is supposed to be infinite (sic!), But when a corner of nature is appropriated by someone and this said corner conceals a resource for others, either they zigzag this person, or they pay an annuity (this is especially the case when there are a lot of people or within a state of law). The "kings of oil", does that mean nothing to you? :D

The contributions of nature are free all in all there is no coach or but, no exception is possible... when you take something there, an apple for example and you are going to sell it (it is the "fruit" of your labor, no pun intended) you do not deposit a single cent at the foot of the apple tree * !! There is therefore no possible exception ...

If you need tools (which you paid for) to collect nature, it is the men who manufactured and supplied these tools which you pay, not nature ...

Your reasoning explains well what an annuity is (that is to say, money that rents ... er that comes in) but not what money is, and in no way it is an exception to the definition money I gave ...

When I said it was human time it was both ways ... when it comes in and when it comes out.

The money of this annuity will be well spent in "human time" ... sooner or later ... if you leave it in the bank it is the banker who will do it for you ... but it is precisely this notion of human time which becomes blurred (very) from a certain "height" of finance ...

* this exists in certain cultures (and especially existed) in the form of offerings to nature or to the gods but we are in the religious and spiritual not in the economy ... and above all it is punctual: it is not not systematic! The may be the exception ... which proves the rule ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/19, 16:36

I complete my answer: money is a potential for human time

I think it's more fair (oops) because it is its exchange which transforms it into human time, intrinsically money is a tool of confidence to facilitate exchanges (of human time therefore) between men ...
0 x