Victory Brexit: consequences for Europe?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Victory Brexit: consequences for Europe?

by chatelot16 » 01/07/16, 12:43

if it were to vote in the current parliament it would contradict the referendum ... we can not ask the current parliamentarians to deny their opinion to comply with the referendum

a logical way of not making a denial of democracy is a legislative election to renew the deputy ... and if the new parliament is to stay in Europe and the referendum can be forgotten
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 01/07/16, 14:50

if it were to vote in the current parliament it would contradict the referendum ... we can not ask the current parliamentarians to deny their opinion to comply with the referendum

a logical way of not making a denial of democracy is a legislative election to renew the deputy ... and if the new parliament is to stay in Europe and the referendum can be forgotten

Yes, it demonstrates the swindle of representative democracy. The only major party that clearly proposes in France to leave Europe or at least organize a referendum is the FN. I have never voted FN and would never, yet I am for the exit of this Europe of finance.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/07/16, 15:31

Democracy is very complicated ... but is it very reasonable to want to leave Europe and not want to elect the candidate who wants to leave europe?

I do not want to vote the pen ... and if the other candidates want to stay in Europe they may be right

going out of europe would be a huge job, who will do it? ... a referendum that decides to do something that nobody can do is it not a bit absurd?

we can understand that a small country wants to leave europe if there is too much problem, but France is not a small country ... if europe has problems the solution is not to go out but to find solutions ... England is not a small country either and has always been able to participate in the management of europe

what I want is not to leave europe but to better define their role: to take care of what is at its level and stop scribbling tons of paper to regulate details until the detail problem block the main
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 01/07/16, 16:00

Democracy is very complicated.

Because you confuse democracy and representative democracy. Democracy is for example a referendum of popular initiative, the representative democracy is elected a representative and then this representative does the opposite of what he promised, example Holland the enemy of finance : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/07/16, 16:47

You scare me ? What would happen if a multitude of refrendum made contradictory decisions? who would run?

good democracy remains to be invented, because I do not see a current democracy very effective

the loopholes of bad democracy are sometimes compensated by a great man who only has his head

the role of a democracy is not only to design the right leader, it should also be a way to eject the bad as quickly as possible

my idea would be deputed and president elected for life! as long as they are worthless to waste time on election ... but quick ejection when they are bad ... in the case of Holland it was visible from the beginning that he was unable to perform the function

the electoral lie is a calamity for the democracy: a canditat promises anything during the campaign and once elected it is indeboulonable

if the candidates knew he would be quickly ejected if he felt he would have no interest in making false promises

and that's where the popular initiative would be useful: to bring about a vote when an elect is too bad
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 01/07/16, 18:40

If elected officials promise and do what the people want, it's called populism, right? And it is denounced as shameful and contrary to the general interest. So I suppose a responsible government does the opposite of what the people want, but does it promise what it wants to be elected?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/07/16, 18:44

lol (that is almost crying) but so true
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 01/07/16, 18:48

Did67 wrote:edit: @Philippe Schutt

There is at least one point where the situation plays out: if you set up a factory in the EU, your product circulates without formality throughout the EU, which is still a big market.

that, it seems to me that it is for the European Economic Area. A country can be part of it without being part of the EU, for example Norway.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 01/07/16, 20:14

You scare me ? What would happen if a multitude of refrendum made contradictory decisions? who would run?

good democracy remains to be invented, because I do not see a current democracy very effective

We do not have to vote every week for contradictory decisions we had the 2005 referendum and the constitutional treaty that followed!

All political systems are not identical example:

Elections of proportional deputies with sometimes a bonus to the party arrived in 50 you deputies like in Greece
-Revocatory referendum of the president in Venezuela
-referendum of popular initiative.
-number of limited terms.
-bath of tar and feathers for cheaters ...
If you want to imagine crazy guards, the list is not closed.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/16, 01:30

raymon wrote:I am for the exit of this Europe of finance.

Like many of us ... no?
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"