Understand the world we live in?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understand the world we live in?

by humus » 28/04/22, 08:53

Christophe wrote:

There are days when you have to take the oars out Mr schwab.. it's hard : Lol:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 28/04/22, 09:02

In essence: In case of danger, sheep, these domesticated animals, gather around the shepherd
= Macron rises in popularity following the war in Ukraine

Always these domesticated animals who vote for the one who reassures, the one who prolongs their state of comfort, the one who prolongs the agony and allows them to continue to have fun so as not to see the real problems. (do not see collapsecology : Mrgreen: )

Almost pleasurable clairvoyance... if it weren't for the sad reality : roll:
Last edited by humus the 28 / 04 / 22, 09: 11, 1 edited once.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/04/22, 09:10

Another interesting thing from the extreme right!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Is there more than the extreme right that has neurons or what? : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 28/04/22, 11:25

MEA CULPA!
As often (or always : Mrgreen: ), carried away by my enthusiasm from the beginning of the video, I misinterpreted the word "collapse".
I immediately thought of systemic and ecological collapse, when it is rather a question of the collapse of "French civilization" linked to immigration, corruption, the decay of institutions, in short, to surface noise.

I do not condone these symptoms as the cause of the true ecological and systemic collapse, which overlays it all and is linked to:
the over population,
resource scarcity
and increased pollution.
and consequently to capitalism, since it is the economic system which has the misfortune to be the winner. : Mrgreen:

even if there is a lot of truth in the description of the symptoms, there can be no lasting solution by only treating the symptoms.
We fall back into what he describes very well elsewhere: the treatment of symptoms only prolongs the agony by pushing back the collapse (of civilization for him, eco-systemic for me).
Some of these arguments can be applied to the collapse of collapsologists, this is what trapped me...

So no, I'm still not far right (apologies : Mrgreen: ), although really as a last resort, I'm willing to kick the anthill hard to get it moving.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/04/22, 19:06

humus wrote:...
So no, I'm still not far right (apologies : Mrgreen: ) ...

I told myself that humus could not only have faults :D .
That said, it's normal that you got caught, there are so many common ideas between the extreme right and the extreme left, including the idea of ​​destroying the current, operational society, to replace it with a utopia that will collapse in a few years, imposed by a strong power, doing much more damage than what it claimed to prevent.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 29/04/22, 09:00

Exnihiloest wrote: the idea of ​​destroying the current, operational society, to replace it with a utopia which will collapse in a few years, imposed by a strong power, doing much more damage than what it claimed to prevent.

I recognize your talents as a visionary. : Mrgreen:
The idea is not to destroy the current operational society. If we don't change anything, it will destroy itself.
Capitalism is a utopia that works as long as nature and resources can be considered unlimited.
The destruction occurs during the confrontation of the capitalist utopia (in fact any productivist system) with the limits of nature.

The idea is therefore to dampen the current delirium by seeking/proposing something else lasting*, dear friend from the extreme centre. : Mrgreen:
Because today, given scientific knowledge, we can qualify the "conservatives" extremely deaf, blind and passive.
You will soon be involved in crimes against humanity, watch out guys... : roll:

* It is a position qualified as revolutionary or radical but the situation calls for it.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 30/04/22, 16:11

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/22, 17:37

Another interesting and intelligent speech from the extreme right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/05/22, 08:18

Christophe wrote:Another interesting and intelligent speech from the extreme right? : Mrgreen:

Almost ! : Mrgreen:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/05/22, 08:58

"Deficit of sensitivity to life", "makes the words fly", it's very true!
it could be really worse : Arrow: World war 3
2 x