Understand the world we live in?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understand the world we live in?

by Janic » 20/10/21, 19:29

simpleton
6570 posts since "your return" a little over 10 months ago .... Not bad, maybe even the record.
Yes and ? I never said I was "sober", me ...
most of which are used to rectify the bullshit and lies of the funny ones, which was not the case before the funny provaccines covid.? AND how much are you at since the beginning of covid?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/21, 19:39

Janic wrote:AND how much are you at since the beginning of covid?

You can search and compare to yourself since your "return" on 21/10/2020, which is exactly one year.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 19:54

This is "that" the subject ??? A moron counts the posts so that we "understand the world in which we live" ??? But break yourself instead of "drowning the fish" .... : Evil:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/10/21, 20:00

ABC2019 wrote:I made the mistake of wanting to chat with the JOGGERs, but now I'm going to slow down a lot of unnecessary posts : Mrgreen:
anyway it's their tactic to say anything to provoke you to answer and drown the fish.
Personally, I don't understand why you spend your time responding to all the insults and other provocations ... Looks like an immature teenager. I understood that you were much older : Wink:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/21, 20:01

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:This is "that" the subject ??? A moron counts the posts so that we "understand the world in which we live" ??? But break yourself instead of "drowning the fish" .... : Evil:

Do you speak well to Obamot? Because it is he who oriented the subject towards the number of posts.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 20:07

Understand the idiots we live with:
The peculiarity (among other characteristics: superiority complex, manipulation, lies, bad faith, etc.) of certain narcissistic perverts is to have a mental age of pre-pre-teen who makes whims. From then on, the guy responds to everything and nothing to "have the upper hand". The fact remains that in Bouzo's case, there is (like at home), "the crusade that holds mainstream values" and the rejection of everything that does not fit into a framework set by others but to which he (and you with Izy, but Izy has an excuse, he's a fool, he can't afford it) blindly obeys. 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/10/21, 20:40

pedrodelavega wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I made the mistake of wanting to chat with the JOGGERs, but now I'm going to slow down a lot of unnecessary posts : Mrgreen:
anyway it's their tactic to say anything to provoke you to answer and drown the fish.
Personally, I don't understand why you spend your time responding to all the insults and other provocations ... Looks like an immature teenager. I understood that you were much older : Wink:

well there is a time when I did it to see how far they could go, but you will notice that for some time I hardly answer them (besides most of the time I do not even read it) . I understood that there was no bottom!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 20:52

ABC2019 wrote:well there was a time when I did it to see how far they could go <<< Well let's see ... pulling them down, no doubt, but you will notice that for some time now I hardly answer them (moreover most of the time I do not THE* not even read)

* A revealing lapse of your carelessness, your permanent lies and your madness for grandeur.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/10/21, 22:54

real kids these funny ones,

- uh, he's not the one to the biggest (collection of posts / day) it's you, takawaar ...

: roll:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/10/21, 09:21

OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE
MDR, if I may say so. : roll:
0 x