Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund targeting one billion euros to save the climate

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Christophe » 23/12/20, 01:35

At least one following : Cheesy:
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Eric DUPONT » 15/01/21, 12:44

Eric Dupont wrote:it seems to me that the objective of time planet is to save the planet and therefore to find the best solutions to make the fact that my solution is patented is not a problem, I want to put my solution in open source and have the full attention of the jury.

my project is being evaluated in time among about forty projects, we are more than 600 evaluators and more than 10000 associates. there are interesting projects to produce or store energy, I invite you to join time, to become an evaluator, there is a 30 minute training by video conference every Monday I believe. and after that you can evaluate the projects that may or may not be funded.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/22, 19:56

No comment... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 19-56-15 LinkedIn.png
0 x