Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund targeting one billion euros to save the climate

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 19:22

izentrop wrote:How do you do that without cash?

Money IS JUST THE underlying PROBLEM of warming ... the problem cannot be the solution!

Think about it in the evening and answer tomorrow ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by izentrop » 28/11/20, 00:18

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:How do you do that without cash?
Money IS JUST THE underlying PROBLEM of warming ... the problem cannot be the solution!
Think about it in the evening and answer tomorrow ... : Mrgreen:
Your thought joins that of Moore
Yes Mr. Moore, technology alone will not save us yet it will be essential to achieve it. No, money will not save us, but it must be massively invested in clean energies and all the activities that will allow human beings to continue to inhabit the planet which is a miracle of the universe, ours, that of the plant and animal world.
https://www.goodplanet.info/2020/05/04/ ... ael-moore/
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/11/20, 08:51

https://www.finance-gestion.com/vox-fi/ ... he-planet/

"... The co-founders
The co-founders renounce personal enrichment, since they do not expect any increase in value from their shares and they cap their remuneration at 4 minimum wage: a significant saving compared to traditional funds. On the other hand, they have the free conduct of the project in the long term, and they have built the tool for that. The status of T4P is that of Société en Commandite par Action (SCA), a status rarely associated with the general interest (it is that of Lagardère, for example), but which ensures the long-term autonomy of co-founders (the general partners), irremovable and with full management powers: they appoint the managers of the company (themselves), chair the general meeting of shareholders, and approve its decisions. Their financial risk is limited, as is their remuneration, since their shares are grouped together in a company which shields the general partner's liability for his personal property .... "

how is it possible to have no added value?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 10:52

Eric Dupont wrote:https://www.finance-gestion.com/vox-fi/time-for-the-planet/

"... The co-founders
The co-founders renounce personal enrichment, since they do not expect any increase in value from their shares and they cap their remuneration at 4 minimum wage: a significant saving compared to traditional funds. On the other hand, they have the free conduct of the project in the long term, and they have built the tool for that. The status of T4P is that of Société en Commandite par Action (SCA), a status rarely associated with the general interest (it is that of Lagardère, for example), but which ensures the long-term autonomy of co-founders (the general partners), irremovable and with full management powers: they appoint the managers of the company (themselves), chair the general meeting of shareholders, and approve its decisions. Their financial risk is limited, as is their remuneration, since their shares are grouped together in a company which shields the general partner's liability for his personal property .... "

Very good article on how it works !!

I notice that I have been backbiting, mea culpa. I will insert it in the 1st message.

The 600 € are therefore not yet released with this kind of company if I understood correctly.

But I imagine that for the creation it is necessary to release a certain amount of these 600 k € ... 10%? 30% ? 50%? I don't want to dig into the law.

I remind you that the capital of a company is a DONATION to this one by its founders ... and in this case it is a donation for everyone there:

As many investors as possible are expected to be T4M shareholders. They too renounce any personal enrichment: they know that the stock will not increase and that the company will not pay dividends. They have a dual role, that of providing money, and that of approving projects (on the basis of one action, one vote) and above all of discussing and pushing them. The advantage of T4P projects compared to those of traditional funds will be discussed, improved and supported by a growing community of shareholders who will be their salespeople, their innovative strength, their customers, their partners ... (because other funds, incubators, business angels, public investment bodies and BPI may not be doing this ?? : Shock: And have you ever seen a volunteer salesperson?)

The action is and will always be worth one euro, because the company will permanently issue, once or twice a year, new shares at this price, through a capital increase a first is in progress, aiming to increase the capital to € 600.000 by integrating the declarations of intent already collected). The shares are negotiable, but after notification to the company which may or may not acquire (the logic is that it does not). A redemption by T4P is possible within 10 years, also at one euro per share (the commitment is moral and not legal). The non-distribution of dividends is obtained by statutes which send it back… to the day when global warming will have returned to that of the pre-industrial era!

In short, you can go there if you are rich enough!

I look forward to seeing their 1st project supported ...

I remain very skeptical all the same ...

To answer your question in a company balance sheet it is very easy not to make any added value ... it is enough that in the balance sheet the charges exceed the receipts, we therefore have a profit before negative tax ... and the charges include salaries. So a company can create 100 jobs, and therefore wealth, but not realize any added value at the accounting level. This was the case for Tesla for a long time ... and it has been the case for countless companies since the covid crisis ...

Yet the stock market is exploding at the moment ... proof that it is completely disconnected from economic reality (but we already knew that) ...

Your remark surprises me since you have a company it seems to me. Did your accountant never explain that to you?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 10:56

Otherwise there have been a few crowfunding sites specializing in green investment for a few years, the most famous of which is part of the La Poste group it seems to me ...

For those who are poorer and who want to make a gesture!
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/11/20, 13:07

Christophe wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:https://www.finance-gestion.com/vox-fi/time-for-the-planet/

"... The co-founders

Very good article on how it works !!

I notice that I have been backbiting, mea culpa. I will insert it in the 1st message.

The 600 € are therefore not yet released with this kind of company if I understood correctly.

But I imagine that for the creation it is necessary to release a certain amount of these 600 k € ... 10%? 30% ? 50%? I don't want to dig into the law.

I remind you that the capital of a company is a DONATION to this one by its founders ... and in this case it is a donation for everyone there:

As many investors as possible are expected to be T4M shareholders. They too renounce any personal enrichment: they know that the stock will not increase and that the company will not pay dividends. They have a dual role, that of providing money, and that of approving projects (on the basis of one action, one vote) and above all of discussing and pushing them. The advantage of T4P projects compared to those of traditional funds will be discussed, improved and supported by a growing community of shareholders who will be their salespeople, their innovative strength, their customers, their partners ... (because other funds, incubators, business angels, public investment bodies and BPI may not be doing this ?? : Shock: And have you ever seen a volunteer salesperson?)

The share is and will always be worth one euro, because the company will permanently issue, once or twice a year, new shares at this price, by capital increase a first is in progress, aiming to increase the capital to € 600.000 by integrating the declarations of intent already collected). The shares are negotiable, but after notification to the company which may or may not acquire (the logic is that it does not). A redemption by T4P is possible within 10 years, also at one euro per share (the commitment is moral and not legal). The non-distribution of dividends is obtained by statutes which send it back… to the day when global warming will have returned to that of the pre-industrial era!

In short, you can go there if you are rich enough!

I look forward to seeing their 1st project supported ...

I remain very skeptical all the same ...

To answer your question in a company balance sheet it is very easy not to make any added value ... it is enough that in the balance sheet the charges exceed the receipts, we therefore have a profit before negative tax ... and the charges include salaries. So a company can create 100 jobs, hence wealth, but not to realize any added value at the accounting level. This was the case with Tesla for a long time ... and this has been the case for countless companies since the covid crisis ...

Yet the stock market is exploding at the moment ... proof that it is completely disconnected from economic reality (but we already knew that) ...

Your remark surprises me since you have a company it seems to me. Did your accountant never explain that to you?

even if elon musk took a minimum wage, his company is worth billions, if he sells his shares he makes a profit.

if at the end he has 10 billion shares, the founders will only hold a tiny share of the capital ??? but will have power over hundreds of companies that they will control? what price has to pay then to be part of the founders?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 19:49

That's it ... at this price I also want to be at the minimum wage for a few months! : Mrgreen:

I've been telling you from the start: there is something wrong with this thing ...

Do we have the profiles of the founders?

What do they manage like other businesses?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 04/12/20, 08:56

https://www.le-tout-lyon.fr/nicolas-sab ... 13293.html

read "..... Suddenly, we arouse the interest of large groupswho see not only an idea but a capacity for execution. We want invest in majority companies. This is not necessarily well received, but we believe that it brings reassurance to the engineers who bring innovation and to the shareholders who invest so that we can guarantee open source.

The deal, then, with the founders and the engineers, once the business is up and running is that they can get us out of the shareholding. We are a non-profit trading company: we cannot distribute dividends until the mission is fulfilled .... "

I'm not going to work with time for the planet tomorrow 8) and as for the storage of energy liquid nitrogen interseason I see only one patent, mine, I do not see how time is going to play a major role in the fight against warming ???
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 22/12/20, 14:16

" Open source, a non-negotiable condition
At the heart of Time for the Planet's approach, there is also open source, a condition imposed on project leaders, that is to say the fact that their innovations can be copied by everyone. " We will offer a licensing system that will allow any entrepreneur in the world to copy the innovation and commercialize it. .... "

in plain language you have to give your patent so that time can sell licenses
0 x