Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund targeting one billion euros to save the climate

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Eric DUPONT » 27/11/20, 17:13

I think air Liquide has probably improved the performance of its machines since 1972 ... I hope for them :| however, they are not interested in improving the efficiency of energy production with liquid nitrogen, they believe the future is hydrogen. between NTERK and Highwiev power they have to wait for time for the planet to put the patents in the public domain :P
0 x
Christophe

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 17:53

It's interesting but far from the Time for Planet topic, isn't it?

Especially since Eric already has his dedicated subject ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 27/11/20, 18:00

enerc would like me to pass my patents on time so that airliquide, engie and edf can "develop" it.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/20, 18:12

Christophe wrote:The problem is that the goal of a company, and all the more so a financial holding company, is above all to make money ...
I fear that the "green" argument is a big greenwashing more ...
How do you do that without cash?
The objective of Time for the Planet is to launch solutions that drastically reduce our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, in order to achieve carbon neutrality as quickly as possible.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 27/11/20, 18:14

Christophe wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:The problem is rather that time sets out to help inventors, and provide them with what it takes to develop and produce their idea, but that the company to create is predominantly owned by time after the acquisition of the, patents and allegange of the creator to poverty.

I believe edf is doing better with pulse https://www.edf.fr/pulse

Here !! Here !! It is exactly what I think !!

There is already a private innovation support network in France, called the incubators, regional innovation assistance agencies and especially the BPI!

So allow me to express some doubts about philanthropy and good for the planet of this company of Holding...

This company proclaims itself a citizen fund ... is the Stock Exchange a citizen fund?

I also have a doubt. the business plan to save the planet is not ready since it rejects the patented inventions which precisely could save the planet.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/20, 18:20

Christophe wrote:It's interesting but far from the Time for Planet topic, isn't it?

Especially since Eric already has his dedicated subject ...

No, it is the title of the dedicated subject that is reductive!

It should be renamed: "Liquid N2 motor generator in time for the Planet" or more clearly "Liquid N2 motor generator, the solution for the Planet".
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 27/11/20, 18:28

yes indeed, and with an objective funded in the title, that those who invest can get rich.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/20, 18:38

Eric Dupont wrote:yes indeed, and with an objective funded in the title, that those who invest can get rich.

It is true....

"Liquid N2 motor generator, a golden balls solution for the Planet"? What do you think?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 27/11/20, 18:42

uh, what does that mean golden ball?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/20, 18:44

Eric Dupont wrote:uh, what does that mean golden ball?

gold balls.
0 x