Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund targeting one billion euros to save the climate

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/20, 21:16

Exnihiloest wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:...
there is an evaluator network and while waiting for their response I have self-evaluated my storage system

This will be studied by our network of evaluators, who will note its
potential according to our 6 criteria:
- Impact: Does the innovation studied have a significant impact,
direct and measurable on GHG emissions?

energy storage with liquid nitrogen according to my system is a high yield, at a low cost, over a long period, so it is possible to use only solar photovoltaic for example to produce energy electric, therefore not to use gas or coal power plants to compensate for the intermittence of renewable energies, answer: YES
- Feasibility: Has the technical relevance of the solution been demonstrated?
HIghwviewpower has already demonstrated the relevance of energy storage with liquid nitrogen since it is currently building the largest energy storage system in Europe, my solution is different, simpler and better, and I patented it . answer: YES
- Externalities: Does the innovation impact human health,
biodiversity, or even limited resources?

nitrogen is a neutral gas present at 80% in the air, the system to liquefy it is a kind of heat pump, so no use of special raw materials such as lithium for batteries, platinum for batteries has fuel and even gases that emit a great deal for heat pumps since here the refrigerant fluid is nitrogen present in the air, answers: NO
- Replicability: Can the solution be quickly
multiplied, on a global scale?

It is possible to replicate my system as much as there is an engine, a car, a heat pump, it only takes one plant which itself can be replicated, no need for specific sites so as for WWTPs
- Economic relevance: Are there customers ready to buy
this solution ?

I have industrial partners who consume a large amount of liquid nitrogen
- Viability: Is it possible to generate value without relying on
on intellectual property, compatible with open-source?

the system is a machine like the engine of a car, a heat pump, it is therefore a product which sells at a certain price and which allows to save energy, for example if the system is associated with a photovoltaic solar park it will produce electrical energy at will and not according to the will of the weather and the alternation of day and night and for a lower cost than conventional systems, nuclear for example

If there were miracle solutions, traditional manufacturers would rush into them because it would obviously be a source of profit.
Newcomers to a field believe that they are going to be successful because they think that willpower is enough, as if all the other players don't have it or are not doing research. The difference is that the other actors have not only the will, but the competence in their respective fields, and ahead of them in terms of research and ideas explored. Many ideas, perhaps seemingly cleaner, to see, are rejected after analysis, because perhaps less reliable, or too expensive so that there would be no buyers ...

Newcomers don't seem to understand that the bar is already set very high. The laws of physics are what they are, and you should know that scientific discoveries today pass very quickly in industry (in electronics, it is obvious) so do not hope to win this way. Already, to have a truly innovative idea, you have to get up early.

There is a great naivety, linked to the incompetence of beginners, to believe that they will do better than everyone else because they have great ideas (most of which will have already been explored by others and rejected, as far as I am concerned, it is real life :( ) and an ecological concern that others would not have.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but energy startups, for example, I don't see many successful. In transport either. It is not by landing the flower with the gun with their great principles and their beautiful ideas, that they will go far.
They can succeed, with a lot of work, of confrontation with the technical and commercial reality, and of competence, because of the diversity of researches can emerge solutions. But they will not represent more luck in this success than the traditional actors. Their greater autonomy or dynamism can be an asset, their lack of experience a handicap.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Time for the Planet, the new citizens' fund which targets the billion euros to save the climate

by Eric DUPONT » 26/11/20, 08:41

yes but I have a demonstrator, a patent I am not a beginner. time for planet only has videos at the moment.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 26/11/20, 08:56

https://www.time-planet.com/fr/tout-sav ... evaluateur

in fact it is possible to become an evaluator of projects that arrive in time, it is enough to be evaluated by the evaluators and to be present at a meeting of info which one can register. exnihiloest you can register if you are selected you can evaluate my project and others.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/11/20, 19:20

Eric Dupont wrote:yes but I have a demonstrator, a patent I am not a beginner. time for planet only has videos at the moment.

A patent doesn't prove anything. There are patents for perpetual motion machines. I also found a patent describing a flying saucer.
A patent is not proof that an invention works, neither technically nor even less commercially.

The demonstrator, on the other hand, is positive. But if you don't have the means to market yourself, you have to call on investors. They will ask for something solid before they incur expenses. So there is not only the technique to be seen, but its cost, its maintenance, its reliability, its ease of manufacture, its possible appropriation or not by the customers, its profitability compared to conventional solutions, its possible integration into a existing production line ... No small task, it goes beyond the invention itself, you also probably need a salesperson profile to place it.

Eric Dupont wrote:... exnihiloest you can register if you are selected you can evaluate my project and others.

I don't think I would be comfortable. When it concerns electronics, computing, even more or less related to physics, I could participate for the technical evaluation. But for all the rest that I mentioned, certainly not.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 26 / 11 / 20, 19: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/11/20, 19:23

Eric Dupont wrote:yes but I have a demonstrator, ...... time for planet only has videos for the moment.

Ah well, it would be good if a video of your demonstrator showed us, even blurred on the "sensitive" parts!
Chick ?????
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 26/11/20, 19:42

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:yes but I have a demonstrator, ...... time for planet only has videos for the moment.

Ah well, it would be good if a video of your demonstrator showed us, even blurred on the "sensitive" parts!
Chick ?????

As I indicated on the post inventions, innovations / motor-generator-liquid-nitrogen-t15588-650.html, I don't understand how the liquefaction phase can have a decent yield.
If there is no cold storage, the liquefaction yield is necessarily between 10% and 25% maximum. This is the limit of the Claude cycle or worse Linde.

@ Eric: I already told you, you recover the cold of the trigger to improve the engine performance, and that's good for an engine cycle. This is the strong point of your patent.
On the other hand that strongly affects the overall efficiency because the efficiency of the storage cycle is very low. I maintain my estimate of 17% maximum over a full cycle. Prove me by calculations that I'm wrong : Cheesy: . One calculation is enough - no need for a demonstrator at this level.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 26/11/20, 20:51

yes I have calculations and according to the theoretical thermodynamic calculations we spend almost as much energy to produce liquid nitrogen as we recover in the opposite direction. like 98%, of memory it takes 260 w to produce 1 kg of liquid nitrogen and we recover in theory 254 wh / kg. ... it is a conversion efficiency.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 00:06

Citizen background or real big business?

https://www.societe.com/societe/time-fo ... 76339.html

TIME FOR THE PLANET, limited partnership by shares has been active for 1 year.
Based in LYON 2EME (69002), it is specialized in the sector of Activities of holding companies
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/20, 02:36

Christophe wrote:it is specialized in the sector of activities of holding companies
I don't see a problem, it's just management facilities, right? https://www.village-justice.com/article ... 32385.html
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/11/20, 06:44

Eric Dupont wrote:yes I have calculations and according to the theoretical thermodynamic calculations we spend almost as much energy to produce liquid nitrogen as we recover in the opposite direction. like 98%, of memory it takes 260 w to produce 1 kg of liquid nitrogen and we recover in theory 254 wh / kg. ... it is a conversion efficiency.

the problem is not the theoretical yield, the problem is the practical yield of the process you propose to use. Real machines have much lower yields than theoretical yields.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)