Monopolies of steel and soon metals

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 29/06/06, 13:18

Targol wrote:Our taxes facilitate offshoring therefore promote unemployment

Hello
like me stop paying taxes you'll save your job : Lol:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/06/06, 13:21

zac wrote:like me stop paying taxes you'll save your job : Lol:
@+

hi Zac

I come slowly but surely. By dint of making kids and not being increased, it's been almost 5 years that my taxes have been halved every year.

Objective: not taxable : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/06/06, 15:26

Targol wrote:[...] I do not know why, I feel that I am going to take a blow of mass (or ax : Lol: ) after this post ....
No, no, I'm just reading with interest the news on this industrial field where I don't know much ... : Wink:

By cons, for your last post ... : Evil:

: Lol: : Mrgreen: 8)
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/06/06, 15:32

Woodcutter wrote:By cons, for your last post ... : Evil:

Do you mind that I pay less and less tax?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
laurent73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by laurent73 » 29/06/06, 22:47

Hi everybody :D ,

Indeed hot topic and I see that there are sacred amateurs (hello to the steelmakers and other connoisseurs).

Good indeed I got carried away on the factories Mittal, méa culpa.
Since he bought factories in North America, he has raised his average.

What is worrying nevertheless is to see the flip-flops (argument true one day and false the next) and the money quickly found to change the groom (and not much for investment):
OR is the industrial and financial logic ...

Otherwise for André:
we, too, have two electric ovens and make stainless steel concrete rings (cement bars?).

However, how is the environmental constraint at home?
With us (and fortunately) we are improving (even if there is always room for improvement): dust collectors, sharp reduction in the amount of water used, ISO 14000 label (even if ...), continuous order and cleanliness challenge . We can say that the steel industry as before has evolved anyway. We must therefore continue (between the glass half empty and half full ...).

a + for other news.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Monopolies of steel and soon metals

by denis » 30/06/06, 09:30

Hello, yesterday I saw the news from GRELAND: a real example :!: basically :
Mr Jacques Ourlaba, do not say anything to his boss, despite the rates which are becoming infernal, and he is afraid of being fired !. The chief does not say anything to the personnel director, he sees that the cadences exceed safety thresholds, he does not say anything, because he is afraid of being blamed and replaced. The personnel director has pressures, does not want to be transferred and the factory closes. The boss works 15h / day but he has pressure from the shareholders, we have to produce + and better, he has already relocated, twice, but he does not find any other country because after France, spain, poland, it doesn't get better !! : he is afraid of the bankruptcy of his empire, he is close to ruin : Arrow: the shareholders sell, the action does not yield enough, they put in real estate moreover they have no pressure, because retired : Cheesy: and if house prices skyrocket they don't care, the house with pool in the south, is paid!

morality: if mr dupond, saves on a bank account, he can indirectly be transferred himself !!!
: Evil: THE WORLD OF TODAY
0 x
laurent73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by laurent73 » 30/06/06, 22:18

Hello Denis and the others,

Totally agree with you.

I think we should delete the purse (in its current form it is).

a+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/12, 11:29

Monday October 1, 2012 - 11:03 am

ArcelorMittal: the permanent closure of blast furnaces in Florange is confirmed, announce unions
0 x