Degrowth by Timothée Parrique

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Degrowth by Timothée Parrique

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/07/21, 13:41

Christophe wrote:So we agree ... right?

On the salary of the eco-friendly bobos professor of college (sic) certainly not!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/21, 13:51

And why are you not?

As a reminder, they are the ones who have me, have us, insulted and defamed ... so I brought them back to earth!

Advocating degrowth for others, when you are paid € 4000 for 40 hours of face-to-face work per month ... it doesn't give a damn! : Mrgreen: And another 40 hours ... I'm nice ... it's often 3 to 5 hours of lessons per week for some!

I was young, stupid and fiery at the time! Now I am a little less young, a little less stupid but still so fiery! So watch out, idiots! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/07/21, 14:00

Christophe wrote:They are the ones who have me, have us, insulted and defamed ... so I brought them back down to earth!

Advocate degrowth for others, when we are paid 4000€ for 40 hours of face-to-face work per month ... it doesn't give a damn! : Mrgreen: And another 40 hours ... I'm nice ... it's often 3 to 5 hours of lessons per week for some!

An associate professor earns between € 2 gross and € 109 gross per month in France, ie a median salary of € 5 gross per month. Much less than in Germany.
You don't know the work a teacher does outside of college to do his classes (me if) and fuck all the teachers because one of them "attacked" you, that's no. As if I said "all gendarmes (or any other profession) are garbage", well no ..

Ps: Who are "THEM"? All the college teachers? : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/21, 14:17

So what?????

Uh ... there you paradoxical to death! Are you in favor of decreasing or increasing teachers' salaries? So consumption, therefore growth?
And the majority of French people are not even at the real minimum wage for 40 hours a week, you pity them too ???

A personal case can be?

I was a teacher I know what it's like to work: not a college teacher but a teen and pre-teen teacher ... You were you? So if I know what I'm talking about (a little ...)

We are not here to talk about the subject of teachers' salaries ... if they think they are better off elsewhere so what? Let them go!

The subject of national education is there: Company-and-philosophy / the-gaps-the-program-of-the-education-national-t10049.html

Nah but finally you're right, I found this thing: national education, consumption and growth are linked...

In short, instead of defending the indefensible, look who made up the drafting of the dishcloth that was La Décroissance (I think it's on the subject) ... for most college teachers not far from retirement. .So when you've greased yourself, stashed away, all your life it's easy to be waning ... for others!

This is all the hypocrisy that I had already noticed at the time ... hypocrisy that you just CON-FIRMER beautifully (and probably without doing it on purpose ... or ???)

I told you... Watch out, idiots!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/07/21, 14:39

My wife is a college, high school and college teacher. Not only does she have to make impossible journeys, but I also see how much she works at home to prepare for her lessons, for a fair "decent" salary. Afterwards, I do not see how a teacher participates in "growth" (he is not a sales representative!) And the principle of discrediting an entire profession (any one) on the pretext that we have had an unfortunate experience with one of his reps is just stupid, bad and dishonest. If you do not realize it, it is to despair.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/07/21, 21:58

Christophe wrote:...
[b] In short, instead of defending the indefensible, look at who made up the drafting of the dishcloth that was La Décroissance (I think it's on the subject) ... for most of the university teachers not far from the retirement...

The decrease, no matter where the blow comes from, is bullshit. And if hardly anyone sets an example by sabotaging their own standard of living, it is obviously that everyone prefers to keep their advantages, because the advantages of growth, there are plenty, and not just consumption, people are not that stupid and know it.

On the other point that you evoke with "the drafting of the rag that was La Décroissance", all ideological propaganda always comes from intellectuals, who are often well-off for the good reason that when you are not too stupid, you do well in any system.

You should also read it more often from intellectuals, because you post us more childishness than reasonable reflections.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/07/21, 22:03

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
You don't know the work a teacher does outside of college to do his classes (me if) and fuck all the teachers because one of them "attacked" you, that's no. As if I said "all gendarmes (or any other profession) are garbage", well no ..

Totally agree ! No, it's not ironic (Einmal ist keinmal, as the Germanic say) :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/21, 00:32

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:the principle of discrediting an entire profession (any one) on the pretext that we have had an unfortunate experience with one of its representatives is just stupid, null and dishonest.

No no no re-read what I said I only aimed at these hypocrites of decreasing teachers bobo (of the bulb) ... I have nothing against the other teachers ... I was myself and I know the difficulties ... my regards to Madame!

Still, there are teachers pulling in the flanks ... as elsewhere ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/21, 00:34

Exnihiloest wrote:The decrease, no matter where the blow comes from, is bullshit.

Uh it all depends on what you want to decrease! : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/07/21, 19:02

Christophe wrote:...
Uh it all depends on what you want to decrease! : Cheesy:

We know what the ecologists want to decrease: everything except vegetation and animals. These neo-Malthusians want to decrease the human.
0 x