The death of GM and Ford? Natural system selection?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/12/08, 11:35

: Arrow: If instead of crushing their electric cars : Shock: , they had continued to develop them ... :|
The car manufacturers of the planet are in the situation of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago ... adapt or disappear Image

Perhaps the largest, have become colossi with feet of clay ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/08, 11:46

a) Rahh stop fantasizing about the electric car ... it is far, very far, from being "green" !!

In the USA, with 70% coal-fired electricity, on the sole criterion of CO2 an electric car is WORSE than an oil car ...

There is 50% coal-fired electricity in Germany ... 98% in Poland ...

https://www.econologie.com/europe-emissi ... -3722.html

It takes 0.4 to 0.5 kWh electric (central departure) to make 1 km ... do the calculations yourself ... and compare with a small diesel ...

Randomly go 3:

a) Spain: 0,48 kg CO2 / kWh el. : Arrow: 192 g / km for an electric car

b) Austria: 0,20 kg CO2 / kWh el. : Arrow: 80 g / km for an electric car

c) Ireland: 0,70 kg CO2 / kWh el. : Arrow: 280 g / km for an electric car

Fortunately, the electric car has other advantages!
Cf: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-elect ... -3944.html

b) An electric car brings less to the manufacturers than a petroleum car ... it could have accelerated their "bankruptcy" Image
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 13/12/08, 11:50

Hello

Well, it's just a big group of rich people
The former boss of Nasdaq (?) Has in ****** e all his friends by dangling EXCEPTIONAL investment funds based on the pyramid effect ... the latest entrants pay the dividends of the first

Long live finance and assholes first
INCREDIBLE ... even the wealthy will lose money
And LA ... it's a mess
Will fire Communists and new poor
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/12/08, 14:19

Christophe wrote:a) Rahh stop fantasizing about the electric car ... it is far, very far, from being "green" !!
It takes 0.4 to 0.5 kWh electric (central departure) to make 1 km ... do the calculations yourself ... and compare with a small diesel ...

I never said that the electric car was green ...Image but it has a better output than the thermal car especially if it is supplied with electricity in a rational way, ie;
- For long journeys, with an on-board generator, and
- For daily journeys with a LOCAL renewable source of electricity (wind, hydro, photovoltaic, cogeneration stirling ...)

Christophe wrote:Fortunately, the electric car has other advantages!
Cf: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-elect ... -3944.html

b) An electric car brings less to the manufacturers than a petroleum car ... it could have accelerated their "bankruptcy" Image

It is really the best asset of the electric car. : Mrgreen:
0 x