The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

by eclectron » 05/10/19, 08:54

and I forgot, all this (economy, currency) being only human convention and not natural law as we tend to believe or make us believe, we can * decide what we want, which accentuates the side humbug of: "It's like that and we have no choice, we have to put up with friends".

* if, in theory, in democracy one can : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/10/19, 09:49

eclectron wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
eclectron wrote:... everyone realizes that sacro saint argent is a humbug ...

Here, a sweet dreamer ...

I already told you that you observe what you think is the reality ...
Clearly you are incapable of objectivity ...

Argumentum ad personam. You spend your time in moral lessons without any idea of ​​your limits. If trading with me has no interest for you, know that it is reciprocal. Nothing concrete in your house, only pontificating palaver moralizing, on anything including people, spreading your moralistic certainty based on philosophical and social misunderstandings.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/10/19, 10:34

Exnihiloest wrote:philosophical and social misunderstanding

I take ! : Lol:
This is exactly what allows me to sometimes have an objective look at reality.
I am not too stuck in the culture of others, which allows me to see and think for myself. : Wink:
That gives you some freedom, and some strength, that should cause you : Wink:
Unlike you, I do not try to impose an ideology, I try to expose something would be all-encompassing desidology and an aggression of the conformism of society.
In other words, get rid of all false pretenses, all illusions. (I still have work)
Normal that it does not interest you, normal that you feel assaulted, since you seek on the contrary to impose an ideology that you hold and which constitutes you.
Life considered "normal" is the confrontation of ideologies, but where is the truth in this?
To accept the ideology, to accept the simple relation to the world, would be simply a destruction of your person.
I am not at all surprised by your reactions, I even sympathize but I can not do anything for you.
You alone are your own prison as well as je am mine.
You come here to test its solidity but not to break it ... I do not care about this game so conventional, without any sense.
1 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/10/19, 18:38

Sequence where everyone will find his little ones ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/10/19, 22:01

Exnihiloest wrote:
You forgot yours? developpement-durable / survey-on-the-machine-for-von-unruh-and-hans-coler-t14140.html
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 06/10/19, 10:25

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
You forgot yours? developpement-durable / survey-on-the-machine-for-von-unruh-and-hans-coler-t14140.html

It all depends on the connotation that we place in the word dreamer.
It can be: "lost in the imagination, far from any reality, in short, almost a madman",
to allow oneself to go back and forth between the imaginary and the reality, in order to innovate, in whatever field.

Because it is not by staying focused on the reality of the moment (very cultural) that we advance and disruptive breakthroughs are made.

Regardless of the various nicknames of our friend Exnihilo, he goes back in my esteem, I would join him in terms of technical curiosity and the possible hypothetical possibility : Lol: exit from crisis (collapse) by technical innovation.
Although we need other societal adaptations in concert to avoid collapse, including frugality, recycling, agri perenne etc.

On the human level, we are unfortunately at the antipodes, dear Exnihilo ... I confess to have a hard time accepting that you accept and promote (without doubt unconsciously), violence as a starting point for everything (reflection, action .. .).
** the ego being a violence in the mind, an idea which makes a holdup, which says "that is me", the rest is not me while we are the whole : Lol: (That's the real reality)

Like everyone else, I am also contaminated by the preeminence of the ego but I try to detox, so I have trouble with those who cultivate it, take it as an intangible starting point, especially through liberal ideology * .
* which is said to be realistic, starting from the ego, since it exists but this point of departure is an illusion on the reality **, that can only lead to disillusions, sufferings, then.
2 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/10/19, 23:31

eclectron wrote:** the ego being a violence in the mind, an idea which makes a holdup, which says "that is me", the rest is not me whereas we are the whole (that is the true reality)
It is clear that this is an obstacle to overcome in order to move forward. Walking seems higher for some.
It is not easy for anyone to swallow a snake. :)

Let's go back to the heart ...
More than 50% of the oil production of the huge Permian basin in 2018 evaporated
The graph below shows that Permian oil production is declining, although new wells continue to be brought into service. Unfortunately, there are not enough wells added to compensate for the huge rate of decline. You will notice how quickly the production of petroleum which was added in 2018 (light blue color) decreased in just six months:
... Unfortunately, the 2 wells completed so far in 493 have not been sufficient to show overall growth in oil production in the Permian. If we combine 2019 and 2018, here is the result:
... Finally, while Americans continue to shout, bawl, and squabble over which party should win the presidential election next year, they should be more concerned with the energy that drives whole economy. When U.S. shale production peaks and begins to collapse, there is no Plan B for the Fed and central banks. Printing money when oil production declines will be much more like what is happening in Venezuela than what we have experienced since the last financial crisis of 2008.
Steve rocco
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/10/19, 02:09

It's not so binary Image or how to interpret graphs in a cataclysmic sense : Mrgreen:

It is above all a totally scattered system which is in the phase of concentration and / or speculation

Given the current barrel price, the myriad of small companies that exploit this oil are running out of cash to continue their extractions.

In his arm wrestling with Iran Trump does not come to their rescue by trying to keep prices low.

Finally, the big companies for which these operating costs represent peanuts would like to clean up (perhaps with Trump's complicity) among all these small players and welcome their inability to continue the extraction.

In short, small companies can try to pretend a shortage to try to raise prices, on which Trump weighs while big companies wait for the fruit to be ripe.

In conclusion on this plan there we did not leave the hostel.

I would rather see the danger on the side of negative rates which force large players such as pension funds to increase their level of risk taking to be able to fulfill their mission.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/10/19, 20:39

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

These are facts that are presented. If you do not tell the difference between the social or psychological clichés about money and the great principles that some dream of, and a documented investigation into intriguing historical facts, which is called distinguishing, I can not nothing for you.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/10/19, 21:46

Exnihiloest wrote:These are facts that are presented. If you do not tell the difference between the social or psychological clichés about money and the great principles that some dream of, and a documented investigation into intriguing historical facts, which is called distinguishing, I can not nothing for you.

The problem with your model is that with him reality is worse than fiction.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)