The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/06/20, 16:02

GuyGadebois wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Since we are not all dead from the virus, we will all die from the economic virus. [/ b]

However, with the massacre of the cleverly organized old people, they will save a lot of cash on pensions! It is perhaps even with this that they will pay the premium to the nursing staff ...: Mrgreen:

To see if we have the figures one day
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/06/20, 16:04

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Since we are not all dead from the virus, we will all die from the economic virus. [/ b]

However, with the massacre of the cleverly organized old people, they will save a lot of cash on pensions! It is perhaps even with this that they will pay the premium to the nursing staff ...: Mrgreen:

To see if we have the figures one day

Bercy has them! : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, dating from 6/05 (terrifying):
..... NB: The number of deaths linked to the coronavirus presented above corresponds only to the number of deaths observed in the Ehpad. It does not take into account the thousands of nursing home residents who died after their transfer to the hospital.

https://www.linternaute.com/actualite/g ... s-mougins/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/20, 00:44

A slip ?

Coronavirus: ECB administers horse treatment in the euro area

The European Central Bank has announced that it will increase its “pandemic emergency program” by € 600 billion, which will be added to 1 billion already injected into the system financial.

https://www.liberation.fr/planete/2020/ ... ro_1790333
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 05/06/20, 05:25

That's exactly it, they inject money into the bottomless pit of the financial sector and the people only have to die with their mouths open.
I also hallucinated when I heard advertisements for offers to buy cars with ticking time bomb credits.
So it's pretty clear, the EU will spin money to finance to chain the people with credits that will blow them up in the face like subprimes.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 13/07/20, 21:26

is this a relevant analysis?
: Mrgreen:

1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/07/20, 10:16

thibr wrote:is this a relevant analysis?

What makes him say that small savers are going to the stock market at the moment?

Who is this guy?
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 14/07/20, 11:15

moinsdewatt wrote:
thibr wrote:is this a relevant analysis?

What makes him say that small savers are going to the stock market at the moment?

Who is this guy?

It is true that on the one hand the official rates are at their lowest, and on the other hand all the major media make their daily classifieds on the stock market, the cac40 and other good speculative news.
In addition, I note that in recent months I have received quite a few phone calls for offers on the stock market (usually it is isolation at 1 €, mutuals and other telephony sellers ...).
In short, difficult to say if the analyzes of this man are good but it is credible, even if once again it is a "conspiracy theory" to, as he explains it, bring the people's money back into their pockets. of the rich using the crisis tool.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 14/07/20, 11:55

After a first dizzying fall, then an impressive “ascension”, the stock markets are finding their way back down.
This "second wave" of the "CoronaKrach" is just logical given the severity of the global recession that has set in.
The examples of previous stock market crashes are instructive and show us that the greatest caution must remain in order.
This is all the more so as the effects of “morphine” from central banks will gradually wear off.
How will the world stock markets evolve over the coming months? How big will the global recession be and how will it impact the markets? What should savers do?
Pedagogical answers, with explicit graphics and without jargon in this column
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/07/20, 14:36

The lure of the stock market gain therefore of consumerism therefore of pollution is all that one should not do ...

So I am delighted that the corona crisis is far from over! And if you don't like it, well, I'm looking forward to it! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/07/20, 14:43

The stock market is crammed with MOVEMENTS ...
A slowly rising stock market has no interest.

But a stock market that goes up or down quickly is profitable for those who bet right.

It is volatility that makes the stock market charm which is a game, let us not forget.
0 x