The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

by Ahmed » 30/09/19, 18:52

Eclectron, you write:
This money created, must be destroyed then, to balance the accounts of the bank, it is accounting ...

Yes, in the case of a conventional loan (since money splits functionally), but that is not the way money works. We can say that it is an acknowledgment of debt exchangeable to infinity and because of the circular nature of the exchanges is well as it happens. This is also why the money supply tends to grow according to the growth of the volume of the goods (because of the incorporation of human labor or rent) ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 30/09/19, 19:36

Indeed, the mass of borrowings which hold the "mayonnaise" reached dizzying volumes, however it is impossible to predict the fateful threshold since this system is inherently unstable.

It is not finished. They found another solution: that the ECB make direct zero rate loans to individuals and businesses.
You ask 10 000 €, you are loaned to 0% and you repay a day. In the meantime you consume, you consume.
Loans will be said to be repaid by future inflation.
https://www.boursorama.com/videos/actua ... f497469dbb

Big panic .... it's going to fart
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 30/09/19, 23:36

... in the boxer shorts!

The initial site of this thread (BusinessBourse) is more than doubtful, the articles are turned in such a way as to panic the reader to make him buy gold ("get ready").

If not, should we really pay any serious attention to a prophet of misfortune like Bo Polny who relies, as in the good old days, on the sacred texts to convince? Should we also be interested in an analysis of Goldman Sachs, the bank that showed its wonderful involvement in the subprime crisis and derivatives of 2008?
The answer is no.

PS: the article, all the same, shows in itself the inanity of these apocalyptic forecasts because one sees that the forecasts that BoPolny made for the months of June and July 2019 did not take place (collapse of the markets and change to the gold standard)!

The cycle ... sees the end of the paper-based system at the beginning of July ... with a return to a gold-based monetary system in June.

Grotesque. But did you really read this article before posting it and commenting on it? Let me doubt it.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 01/10/19, 12:18

Ahmed wrote:Yes, in the case of a conventional loan (since money splits functionally), but that is not the way money works. We can say that it is an acknowledgment of debt exchangeable to infinity and because of the circular nature of the exchanges is well as it happens. This is also why the money supply tends to grow according to the growth of the volume of the goods (because of the incorporation of human labor or rent) ...

To confirm ... At the root, any currency is debt? (as a first approximation)
since debt recognition is debt and also disappears a day?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/10/19, 13:16

Historically, for a long time the currency corresponded to a symbolic use far removed from the idea of ​​exchanging goods or services. It was often a repair of a wrong caused, such as the wergeld that prevented the cycle of revenge successive.
Then, the use of money for the usual transactions was based on the idea of ​​a debt transmittable * indefinitely, without ever disappearing since relying on a metallic currency having an intrinsic value. It was not until XVII e century, with the development of armaments that the currency becomes really important ...

* What existed potentially before, without money to represent it: everyone is indebted at one time or another to the other members of the community, so no need to keep accounts! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 01/10/19, 17:11

Christophe wrote:That's exactly what is explained (copied and pasted?) In the other video posted above ...

Yes, I did not see all of your video and I was a little rushed to put what I already saw on the subject ..
Which gives me the opportunity to put this excerpt that I did not find:

The rats leave the ship : Mrgreen:
1 x
whatever.
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/10/19, 22:13

Christophe wrote:Do you think this is the goal of finance to avoid crises?
What do you call "finance"?
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/10/19, 10:35

Christophe wrote:And meanwhile on Boursorama TV:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

If that's the way it is ... Seriously, I find an excellent proposal to give money to people who really need it.
I laugh because all the rules of the economy are shattered. The "realists", will take a moral blow. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
They will see that their intangible reality for years, is wind, a useless shackle ...
Finally ... it was useful to the winners of the system.

For the needy, I'm happy!

After all depends on the dose ... because this kind of measure would revive growth and therefore global destruction.Everything depends on the dose and limits, the rules of use of resources that we set behind.
If we let the market decide (the headless chicken) it is the destruction to the thirst ... lack of drink. : Lol:
We are far from reasoning about this injection of money, but occasionally it can relieve some and it has the merit of shaking up the "realist" and "manager" minds of the rent and also of educating the masses on what money is. : Wink:
Excellent news !
0 x
whatever.
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/19, 11:18

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:Do you think this is the goal of finance to avoid crises?
What do you call "finance"?

Those who make money with money (and not theirs generally and I'm not talking about bank leverage and speculative or speculation down!) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/19, 11:34

eclectron wrote:If that's the way it is ... Seriously, I find an excellent proposal to give money to people who really need it.

(...)

Excellent news !

What makes you deduce that?

I only shared an image which claims that the French deficit is no longer "so excessive" ... deficit which will become abysmal in the event of collapse and bailout of banks and new loans ...

I found that quite "funny" on the part of financial experts ... who must be aware of what has been going on for a few weeks!
0 x