The Beer Fable about the distribution of taxes

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Beer Fable about the distribution of taxes

by Exnihiloest » 06/06/21, 20:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:... A collection of baseless junk, rightist, bourgeois, stupid, without idea, hackneyed, null and in addition written in a pompous language which was to please in 1950 ... : roll:

That's it yes, Mr bobo. And incapable of the slightest argument.

What does he have to say about wealth creation?
Nothing.
What does he have to say about sharing the wealth?
Nothing.
What does he have to say about those who create them?
Nothing.
What does he have to say about the distribution of taxes?
Nothing.
What does he have to say on all the points that have been raised?
Nothing

Nothing or off the mark: gratuitous accusations, convictions for facies offense, ad personam argument, gratuitous assertions of his infused science, insults, GuyGadebois' answers, that's what he attributes to others: a collection of baseless junk, leftist, bourgeois, stupid, without idea, hackneyed, null and moreover written in a vulgar and aggressive language which should never have pleased only the swindlers.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 20:40

(And the worst part of all this is that in writing his "pamphlet", he imagines he said something ... it's pathetic)
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 06/06/21, 20:46

Exnihiloest wrote:
thibr wrote:certainly, but I think some : Mrgreen: are not aware of how lucky they are to be in a social protection system that offers certain guarantees.

There are indeed those who are unaware.

Conversely, the fable of the rabbit and the heron

This is how the 6-week-old rabbits end up lulled with great promises by the health, food, energy and telecommunications industries ...
They dream of fields of juicy carrots relayed to the mainstream media and their consciousness has fallen asleep ...

They just forgot one thing: those who today feed them, look after them or manage them are there above all to fill their stomachs (sorry, the pockets)
Attention Care Bears, some images may shock!

0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/06/21, 20:54

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And the worst part of all this is that in writing his "pamphlet", he imagines he said something ... it's pathetic)

Yes, I said something unlike GuyGadebois.

His performance in this thread:

"How funny ultra-liberal humor is !!!"[irony or joke, no justification]
"it's still propaganda in disguise"[free affirmation]
"Always so frank of the necklace"[personal attack in ironic mode]
"Because it's a dick"[vulgar and insulting words]
"I sit on your ban."[Laurel and Hardi issue]
"Mister Cliché spoke ... : roll:"[argumentum ad personam, further unsubstantiated]

As we see, and to use his language, these words of GuyGadebois, it's crap.

In comparison, here is what I wrote. You can disagree, and then you can also express your point of view other than behaving like an aggressive macaque.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
There are indeed those who are unaware.
And there are also the jealous and the complexed; these proletarians are bourgeois who have failed. And these make those they envy the scapegoats and those responsible for all their ills.

Yet we know very well that in societies without rich, there is no middle class, there are only the poor. We must therefore deal with income inequalities as long as life remains decent, since obviously this is the condition for the creation of wealth. What would solidarity be used for if no wealth is created? And why would people create wealth if they don't profit from it themselves? Let those who believe in philanthropy lead by example and produce wealth for everyone.

I, who do not have the sense of money, however, I will not blame Bill Gates or Zuckerberg for their billions (as long as their companies pay their taxes), because I could not have developed such a business that benefits everyone. world. But a lot, yes, especially the sores as we see here. Complaining about the society they profit from, slandering big business and sawing down the branch that carries them is their favorite pastime.

Regardless of the country's social protection system, they are in denial, everything would be "rotten" according to their favorite term, which I see as a consequence of their inadequacy and their jealousy of the powerful. They vituperate so that we pump the wealth of others. To generate it, there is no one left. They would like to be caliphs instead of caliphs, except that they do not have the level. They want us to share what belongs to others, but they never have anything to share except their moral lessons. They come under psychiatry and always become dangerous when they take power, which is actually their sour dream.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 20:59

Indeed, you write shit in a Hermès square. But shit, not even, bloody brown shit of sick fascist. By the way, you inflict "that" twice. Spam.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/06/21, 21:32

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:...
This is how the 6-week-old rabbits end up lulled with great promises by the health, food, energy and telecommunications industries ...
They dream of fields of juicy carrots relayed to the mainstream media and their consciousness has fallen asleep ...

They just forgot one thing: those who today feed them, look after them or manage them are there above all to fill their stomachs (sorry, the pockets)
Attention Care Bears, some images may shock!

"Fill your stomach" is everyone's motivation. I have not yet seen a single employee who forfeits his salary. And I see many who seek to improve their lot by earning more. Human action obeys motivations. No one does anything for nothing, that is to say without profiting from it of any kind.

What is interesting to know is whether the actions of some also benefit others, whatever the motivations. If I have to buy a pair of shoes, I don't care if the person providing them is to line their pockets or for philanthropy. If they fit me and are affordable, they'll do my job. That said, if you have an address where you can get philanthropic shoes, I'm a taker.
For the moment the "health industry" are in the process of settling their account for COVID by vaccination, "the food industry" feed more than 7 billion people on earth, and the energy industry "always provide us with power and fuel. The whole works in concert and no matter what trials or motivation we may make to them, the results are there.

As for the story of the rabbit, I see something else: the horror of the "natural" world, that without Culture, and yet magnified by ecologism. We see that those who are hungry can eat whoever they want. Even a young rabbit is not immune to a predator. Where is the rabbit right in the wild? Where is the notion of justice in nature? Where is the solidarity between the rabbits? Where is the equality between the rabbit and the fox? All of these notions are purely human. Do we want to give it up for nature? Do environmentalists expect to spit on their own species for a long time in the name of a nature whose only law is that of the jungle and the market or die?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 21:34

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! Herbal tea .... herbal tea ..... 8)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 21:42

As for the history of the Third World, I see something else: the horror of the world "of men", that without Culture, and yet magnified by the economy. We can see that those who are hungry can eat whoever they want. Even a young state is not immune to a predator. Where is state law in the globalized economy? Where is the notion of justice in globalization? Where is the solidarity between men? Where is the equality between men and the trust? All of these notions are purely human. Do we want to give it up for liberalism? Do the ultra-liberals plan to spit on their own species for a long time in the name of an economy whose only law is that of the jungle and the market or die?

TDG
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/21, 12:01

As long as we are talking about taxes some news on the global tax on large digital companies ... that's not a fable ... but it may remain a myhte for a few years! : Cheesy:

Finally before talking about world tax if we already did a tax harmonization for the EU that would be good! Switzerland and Luxembourg are already recognized tax rights !! And they are proud of it!

Global corporate tax and climate transparency: two major advances by the G7 finance

Impose a global corporate tax on companies and force them to be more transparent on climate and biodiversity. United, the G7 finance, meeting upstream of the global G7, has agreed to propose major advances in taxation and environmental protection. The return of an America open to multilateralism helps considerably.

The G7 finances have often come together without big announcements and without big positions. It must be said that the "lone rider" of recent years in Trumpian America has not encouraged collective impulses. But that time seems to be over. At their meeting on June 4 and 5, the seven powers (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Japan, Canada) agreed on a historic agreement. This is the establishment of a harmonized tax for large companies.

This tax reform defines the methods of taxing corporate profits for a fairer distribution of tax revenues. The aim is to tax multinationals where they make their profits and no longer just where they are registered, often in countries with low tax pressure. The measure will apply to international companies that achieve at least 10% profit margin. The agreement provides that above this threshold, 20% of the profits made will be taxed in the countries where the group operates.

It is obviously the large American companies in the digital economy, the famous GAFAM (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft), which will be the most affected. In addition, the text provides for a minimum global corporate tax rate of at least 15%, which would represent global revenues of 150 billion dollars. There remains an important downside: the opinion of the rest of the world. In an interview with an interview with Europe 1 / CNews / Les Echos, the Minister of the Economy has the G20 finances in his sights on July 10.

Convince China

"There we will have to convince the other great powers, especially Asia, I am thinking in particular of China. Let's face it, it's going to be a difficult fight. I am hopeful that we will win it because the G7, precisely, gives this extremely powerful political impetus, ”he explains. For now, somewhat forced support has come from some Gafam, including Facebook and Google. A spokesman for the latter told Reuters: "We hope that countries will continue to work to ensure that a balanced and lasting agreement is finalized soon."

The G7 finances did not leave aside the essential subject of the climate, in anticipation of the G7 with the heads of state and government from June 11 to 13. Finance ministers support the plan to make it compulsory for companies to publish their climate risks. It is a key tool in the energy transition, which should allow investors to see more clearly when financing large groups. "We are in favor of the mandatory publication of climate-related financial data, which provides reliable information useful for decision-making for market participants," writes the G7 Finance in its press release at the end of its meeting.

In addition, they welcome the forthcoming establishment of a working group aimed at encouraging the publication by companies of their impact not only on the climate, but also on nature. For WWF France, it is "an important signal which should make it possible to endow this global initiative with a mandate at the meeting of the heads of state of the G20 next October", evoking the need for "pro-nature finance ".

It remains to apply it! : Cheesy:

https://www.novethic.fr/actualite/econo ... 49872.html
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/06/21, 22:08

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
As for the history of the Third World, I see something else: the horror of the world "of men", that without Culture, and yet magnified by the economy. We can see that those who are hungry can eat whoever they want. Even a young state is not immune to a predator. Where is state law in the globalized economy? Where is the notion of justice in globalization? Where is the solidarity between men? Where is the equality between men and the trust? All these notions are purely human ...

Admirable! Our world would therefore be almost natural!

Too bad that the unemployed are compensated, otherwise we would be closer to nature, since without food we die there.
Too bad we have the security, otherwise we would be closer to nature, since no one is treated there.
Too bad that we have justice, which has ruled in favor of Paul François against Monsanto, with the earthen pot against the iron pot, otherwise we would be closer to nature, where the strongest imposes its choices.

Ecologists, I understood you! You prefer nature to culture, you prefer the jungle.
0 x