The Beer Fable about the distribution of taxes

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The Beer Fable about the distribution of taxes

by thibr » 06/06/21, 15:46

it was posted in the subject humor
I found it on the forum
https://forums.automobile-propre.com/to ... /#comments
like what humor is not necessarily shared in the same way by everyone ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/21, 16:19

Except that the original author certainly did not write it in a humoristic tone!

In the same genre, in worse: economie-finance / fable-the-lady-of-the-land-fake-money-and-credits-t1914.html
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 16:24

Christophe wrote:Except that the original author certainly did not write it in a humoristic tone!

Indeed.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 06/06/21, 16:31

certainly, but I think some : Mrgreen: are not aware of how lucky they are to be in a social protection system that offers certain guarantees.
Personally, I do not pay taxes and my children were able to pursue higher education by being scholarship holders : Mrgreen: what more : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/21, 18:34

thibr wrote:certainly, but I think some : Mrgreen: are not aware of how lucky they are to be in a social protection system that offers certain guarantees.

Of course ! Bastards of the poor, I said it above !! And Coluche well before me!

thibr wrote:Personally, I do not pay taxes and my children were able to pursue higher education by being scholarship holders : Mrgreen: what more : Wink:

Poverty will save the planet!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/06/21, 18:59

thibr wrote:certainly, but I think some : Mrgreen: are not aware of how lucky they are to be in a social protection system that offers certain guarantees.

There are indeed those who are unaware.
And there are also the jealous and the complexed; these proletarians are bourgeois who have failed. And these make those they envy the scapegoats and those responsible for all their ills.

Yet we know very well that in societies without rich, there is no middle class, there are only the poor. We must therefore deal with income inequalities as long as life remains decent, since obviously this is the condition for the creation of wealth. What would solidarity be used for if no wealth is created? And why would people create wealth if they don't profit from it themselves? Let those who believe in philanthropy lead by example and produce wealth for everyone.

I, who do not have the sense of money, however, I will not blame Bill Gates or Zuckerberg for their billions (as long as their companies pay their taxes), because I could not have developed such a business that benefits everyone. world. But a lot, yes, especially the sores as we see here. Complaining about the society they profit from, slandering big business and sawing off the branch that carries them is their favorite pastime.

Regardless of the country's social protection system, they are in denial, everything would be "rotten" according to their favorite term, which I see as a consequence of their inadequacy and their jealousy of the powerful. They vituperate so that we pump the wealth of others. To generate it, there is no one left. They would like to be caliphs instead of caliphs, except that they do not have the level. They want us to share what belongs to others, but they never have anything to share except their moral lessons. They come under psychiatry and always become dangerous when they take power, which is actually their sour dream.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 19:03

Mister Cliché spoke ... : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/21, 19:11

Uh no ... just a little (very) old fashioned! : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/06/21, 19:36

Laurel and Hardy resumed their number. There it is not the small and the big, but the youngest and the old. And we know who the old man is. It is the foil of the other, a sixty-year-old who has never been seen aligning more than 3 words without making a personal attack.

At least my pamphlet was clear. Given the reactions, the targets recognized each other. : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/06/21, 20:18

"My pamphlet", but it is because he believes in it more, the guy! A collection of baseless junk, rightist, bourgeois, stupid, without idea, hackneyed, void and in addition written in a pompous language that must have appealed in 1950 ... : roll:
0 x