The 10 Biggest Lies About The Economy: A Book To Read

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

The 10 Biggest Lies About The Economy: A Book To Read

by Christophe » 09/02/07, 17:14

For a much more realistic view of the economy, I can only advise you to read this recent book!

Hello everybody

Well yes, I am pleased to announce the birth of my new baby. No ! It is not about a child but about a book (it is more of my age).

But, you say, it takes two to conceive a baby. You are right, there are two of us, because this book, I wrote it with my friend André-Jacques Holbecq who published like me with Yves Michel, and with whom I feel in perfect harmony as regards the societal challenges that the humanity has to face. (you will note in passing that the complementarity of the sexes is not compulsory in terms of book design)

The baby's name? "The 10 biggest lies on the economy" (Dangles ISBN2-7033-0695-4)

Oh ! I see mines scorching. "More economy!" It's arid and I don't understand it! ”Before you decide if you are going to honor this book with your reading, ask yourself this:

At a time when scientists around the world, as well as a good number of NGOs, are sounding the alarm about the suicidal consequences of our modes of production and life
At a time when our politicians can only raise their arms to the sky as a sign of helplessness while suggesting that they have the bar in hand.
At a time when misery is gaining ground all over the world with its procession of violence and suffering
Am I well informed? Is there no other way than that which is proposed to me (not to say imposed). Wouldn't it be important for me, my children and grandchildren to push other doors? Do I resign myself to abandoning my destiny and that of my descendants in power, to those who say "know" or do I think it is time that I straighten up in my civic responsibility, in my dignity and my power to be human?

Of course, we don't have the truth, but I can guarantee you that if we wanted to, this better world that we all dream of is at our fingertips. Still it is necessary to realize it and for that to leave the mental conditioning in which one is held.

For the last undecided, here is an attachment "baby photo"

Good life to all, and happy reading to those who decide it

Sincerely

Philippe DERUDER

0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 18:40

It seems to me not bad, still must read it! : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/02/07, 19:55

I have the impression that I will have to offer it myself, it would surprise me that it pleases Bobonne for Valentine's Day : Cheesy:
Last edited by elephant the 10 / 02 / 07, 00: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 09/02/07, 20:09

I'm interested! Do you know someone who read it?
A link for some constructive criticism perhaps?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/07, 21:43

Uh it might be difficult ...

The official release date is ... tomorrow : Cheesy:

But already having 2 works by 2 authors, you can buy it with your eyes closed ...
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 22:08

What kind of author is this ?! Economist, scientist, literary ...?!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/07, 12:18

Philippe DERUDDER is an economist.

1 book
2 book

André-Jacques Holbecq is ... former retired concord pilot therefore and has already published a book on the question:
https://www.econologie.com/un-regard-cit ... -2608.html

FYI, I actually met these 2 people and I have an autographed copy of their previous books (well everyone bucks but it was for the record ...)

AJH runs the site: http://www.societal.org (with Derruder but I'm not sure)
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 11/02/07, 12:25

Thank you very much for the info!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/07, 12:36

Ah I forgot, AJH is registered on the forums (Yes Yes)

I asked Philippe D. to come and give us slightly fresher information than the one I gave you above ... which dates from 2002.

We'll see ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 13/02/07, 21:56

Do you have a link to buy, please?
please
0 x