financial storm in Switzerland, the franc flies!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 24/01/15, 20:30

Frankly it would be necessary to hang them or guillotine all these enc .... which add a layer so that the rich become richer.

Disgust, everyone thinks it's great!
Who to believe in?
I hope the greeks will say they are bankrupt and they will not refund anything!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/01/15, 23:17

Absolutely, but for that will have to wait for a revolution '?

I do not think anyone would agree that his neighbor is driving in a Porsche with a credit of which we ourselves would be the debtor, without having given our consent!

This is a bit like what happens in this situation where we must not kid ourselves, everyone will be the loser in the "game" of the spiral of state debt ... On the other hand, the fact is that Europe wanted to make an example with Greece (since it would be excluded from the wave of debt redemption ...)! (Victim herself of debts due to loans bordering on illegality with secret G&S agreements under wraps) And this so that other states are not tempted to practice the same type of scam. I'm sad for the Greeks ... They should have put those responsible for the bankruptcy, but find out why, they never do. ?

If I was happy, it was for the "technical gesture" (not for the effects where we can clearly see that sometimes one can be a winner and sometimes a loser, it is characteristic of the systemic economy) to have fallen into the trap (in relation to international speculative finance) because basically, I hate what is happening as much as you do (it is perhaps because you do not follow enough the discussions on other sons) but I understand your reaction.

What is ironic is that it was G&S who had brought Europe to its knees with this fraudulent limit loan (since beyond what was admitted) and now it would be a former G&S who "would save the European economy "by relaunching growth via debt (I can hardly believe it and ask to see ...).

Maybe that's where you should feel outraged ...!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/01/15, 13:17

a pastiche about the decision of the Swiss National Bank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1 ... FsnqmupCIc
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/15, 17:21

- "I knew we should not have a central bank"

Bein that ... : Cheesy: inevitably the billboard has a boomerang effect!

Do not put in all your states Mario Draghi, there you touch the Mussolini psychodrama : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/01/15, 21:17

Obamot wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Obamot wrote:[...] Victim herself of debts due to loans at the limit of illegality with secret agreements of G & $ under the mantle [...] What's ironic is that it's G & $ who had put Europe on their knees with this loan fraudulent limit (since beyond what was admitted) and now it would be a former of G & $ which would "save the European economy" by relaunching growth via debt (I can hardly believe it and ask to see ...
[...] Today the European press incense M∂rio Dr∂ghi (former G & $) of "super-indebted-Europe", without asking the question whether he had not warned his former employers! (But we knew that as soon as it was chosen, we had already talked about it here!)
- "I knew we should not have a central bank"
Do not put in all your statements M∂rio Dr∂ghi, there you touch the Mussolini psychodrama : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

... royal flush for [...] : Mrgreen: (alas, when it's not G & $ it's the other :| ):

http://www.bilan.ch/argent-finances-plu ... franc-fort

JP Morgan, it brings us back to subprime that >>>

The half-hour that makes all the difference ...

When Darius Rochebin traps Federal Councilor Johann Schneider-Ammann in flagrant insider trading, potentially linked to the abolition of the floor rate:

19 RTS, TJ 30h29.01.2015 wrote:Darius Rochebin, RTS journalist:
"Federal Councilor, the whole of Switzerland is still under the shock of the decision of the National Bank to abolish the floor rate, you know it is hard to believe, really, you, the Federal Councilor, you did not know it at all"?

Johann Schneider-Ammann:
"I did not know it at all, I received the information half an hour BEFORE the public [...]".

http://www.rts.ch/info/suisse/6500531-l ... mmann.html

The Ammann group weighed nearly 1 billion francs at 31.12.2013, with representation in more than 100 countries of the world:
http://www.ammann-group.ch/fr/a-propos- ... fres-cles/

If he ...
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"