Seeking sponsorship of BourseDirect

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Seeking sponsorship of BourseDirect

by COU » 18/11/07, 16:06

Can someone sponsor me for opening of PEA at BourseDirect?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 18/11/07, 16:16

Uh, what does this have to do with thermal comfort?
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 18/11/07, 16:56

Christine wrote:Uh, what does this have to do with thermal comfort?

FOR the infol: more and more money is brewed across the world on the theme of "ecology", "fair trade", "organic" lifestyle, etc.
failing to shut up in his farm in the depths of Cantal, we all participate, often without our knowledge, in the great Bisness of "ecologically clean"
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A

by I Citro » 18/11/07, 21:00

: Shock: Big business and ecology rarely go well together!
Personally, I avoid the "big business" which is in fact the business that the "big" (polluters) do on the backs of the "small" (consumers) that we are.
Put your fingers in this business is to be an accomplice if you manage to get rich but especially run the risk of losing feathers ... In all stock market cracks, it is always the small savers who dive first. The adults are informed before ...

Finally the world economy is "fucked up", it works in a totally artificial way ... The USA has been bankrupt for more than 10 years and the rest of the world is keeping its head above water to delay the global economic crash next door of which the crack of 1929 was a bankruptcy of a neighborhood grocer ...

All current wars take place in countries with mineral or petroleum resources to maintain the ascendancy and supplies of the USA over the rest of the world ...

Every time the US economy "sneezes", the rest of the world rushes to the bedside of the planet's first customer, the Japanese once, then the Gulf countries, China and even Europe which "made up for" the crisis. subprime.
It is nevertheless our taxes which cover the bankruptcy of the USA !!!

Finally, the US government has found the solution to avoid this week the bankruptcy of the first business bank in the country, it has released an exceptional loan thus turning the printing press ...

The dollar is not worth much anymore ...
The Chinese currency is very largely undervalued ... and if it were revalued, there is no doubt that it would make our purchases in China less interesting ... : Lol:
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 18/11/07, 21:11

Hi,

Well sent Citro!
I would say even more, the Euro not being the international currency we will pay it very dear.
A+
Last edited by fc89 the 18 / 11 / 07, 22: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/11/07, 21:41

fc89 wrote:I would say even more, the Euros not being the international currency we will pay it very expensive.
A+

Well, the euro is an international currency, the oil producing countries are not stupid and also quote black gold in Euro because it is not a "monkey currency".
The Euro is much more stable than the dollar and above all much more sideways.
Today we have more than $ 1.45 for € 1!
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 18/11/07, 21:49

Re,

Citro:
The Euro is much more stable than the dollar and above all much more sideways.
Today we have more than $ 1.45 for € 1!

I fully agree with this state of affairs.
But I repeat the Euro is not the international currency,
This value is only used temporarily for us for our purchases abroad, but who will invest in us now?
A+
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Seeking sponsorship from BourseDirect

by jean63 » 19/11/07, 00:03

COU wrote:Can someone sponsor me for opening of PEA at BourseDirect?

Is it to pay off your air-air heat pump faster?

Be careful with the stock market, you can lose very quickly, it is better not to put too much money in there, a krack quickly arrived.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 19/11/07, 08:27

Bravo!
You can start from a PAC to get to the bigger topics.
I continue to advise against the CAP of SAUNIER DUVAL. While trying to train on the stock market. One does not prevent the other.

Being a small carrier, you can win if you bet on a long term.
Why not try?
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re:A

by COU » 19/11/07, 08:53

citro wrote:: shock: Big business and ecology rarely go well together!
Personally, I avoid the "big business" which is in fact the business that the "big" (polluters) do on the backs of the "small" (consumers) that we are.
Put your fingers in this business is to be an accomplice if you manage to get rich but especially run the risk of losing feathers ... In all stock market cracks, it is always the small savers who dive first. The adults are informed before ...

Finally the world economy is "fucked up", it works in a totally artificial way ... The USA has been bankrupt for more than 10 years and the rest of the world is keeping its head above water to delay the global economic crash next door of which the crack of 1929 was a bankruptcy of a neighborhood grocer ...

All current wars take place in countries with mineral or petroleum resources to maintain the ascendancy and supplies of the USA over the rest of the world ...

Every time the US economy "sneezes", the rest of the world rushes to the bedside of the planet's first customer, the Japanese once, then the Gulf countries, China and even Europe which "made up for" the crisis. subprime.
It is nevertheless our taxes which cover the bankruptcy of the USA !!!

Finally, the US government has found the solution to avoid this week the bankruptcy of the first business bank in the country, it has released an exceptional loan thus turning the printing press ...

The dollar is not worth much anymore ...
The Chinese currency is very largely undervalued ... and if it were revalued, there is no doubt that it would make our purchases in China less interesting ... : Lol:

Even when you go to buy your yugurt at Super U, you participate in the "grand bisness". As much to take advantage of it by learning about the Stock Exchange.
OR, then, you do not eat yougurts? It's not good for your health, watch out for the lack of Calcium.
0 x